Madagascar 0 - 3 Tunisia CAF Q/finals.......

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Orion
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Madagascar 0 - 3 Tunisia CAF Q/finals.......

Post by Orion »

Madagascar used up all their energy in the DRC game. They were completely gassed at the end of that game and I was surprised they won the penalty shootout. A limited team like that can only go so far before they run out of their energy reserves.
"I Think, Therefore I am" - Rene Descartes
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Madagascar 0 - 2 Tunisia CAF Q/finals.......

Post by pajimoh »

Robbynice wrote:
green4life wrote:
Odas wrote:3-0, Tunisia. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Like I said, the Madagascans has been PROMOTED to the level beyond their skill.

Dem try - sha!
Jokes aside, they have really tried. They've punched way above their weight class for so long. Body no be faya wood.
When these so called giant killers fall, they fall hard mehn... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
When you kill a giant and another giant catch you, no be flatten dem go flatten you? :rotf:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

green4life wrote:
Odas wrote:3-0, Tunisia. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Like I said, the Madagascans has been PROMOTED to the level beyond their skill.

Dem try - sha!
Jokes aside, they have really tried. They've punched way above their weight class for so long. Body no be faya wood.
Dem try no be small. That win over us in the group stages really gave them confidence to reach this stage.

That is why you should never ever underestimate anyone. Belief is a powerful weapon in sports.
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Water always find its level even after a tsunami.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Madagascar 0 - 1 Tunisia CAF Q/finals.......

Post by Comrade Machel »

charlie wrote:
Samora Machel wrote:Things falling apart for our southern african boys :cry: :cry:

Southern players are always slender. :curse: :curse:
Starch deficiency diet get limit.
I recommend introducing Amala and ewedu into their local diet.
But we eat sadza or pap, ntsima depending which country. Its full of carbs
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

charlie wrote:
green4life wrote:

Dem try - sha!
Dem try no be small. That win over us in the group stages really gave them confidence to reach this stage.

That is why you should never ever underestimate anyone. Belief is a powerful weapon in sports.
... not only in sports, bro! In every thing. With belief, one will do more and 'luck' will kick-in and, the rest is history. Thus, belief goes a long way.
Last edited by Odas on Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Babalawo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babalawo »

Lol see Nigerians gloating over the loss of a team wey waya dem better 2 kpondo :lol:
Peter Obi For President 2023
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Cinderella run is over.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
charlie
Egg
Egg
Re: Madagascar 0 - 1 Tunisia CAF Q/finals.......

Post by charlie »

Samora Machel wrote:
charlie wrote:
Samora Machel wrote:Things falling apart for our southern african boys :cry: :cry:

Southern players are always slender. :curse: :curse:
Starch deficiency diet get limit.
I recommend introducing Amala and ewedu into their local diet.
But we eat sadza or pap, ntsima depending which country. Its full of carbs
My brother, I said Starch, not Carbs!
Amala and Poundo na a whole new different level! Asaro with palm oil is also recommended.

Find a Nigerian girlfriend. She will hook you up.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Babalawo wrote:Lol see Nigerians gloating over the loss of a team wey waya dem better 2 kpondo :lol:
What waya? A game we played after we've qualified for the next round? A game in which Madagascar scored two "lucky' goals? Come-on! Ok, they 'waya-ed' us, but we are still playing and they are heading home. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

They won't even hang around to the end of the AFCON tournament. For us, win or lose to Algeria, we will be there till the last day of the competition, or close to it
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

Odas wrote:
charlie wrote:
green4life wrote:

Dem try - sha!

... not only in sports, bro! In every thing. With belief, one will do more and 'luck' will kick-in and, the rest is history. Thus, belief goes a long way.
Gbam! And that is why we have had the same countries winning the WC for ever.
France essentially beat Croatia before they even stepped on the field for that final.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Madagascar tried, I think the last minnow team that went as far as the QF was Cape Verde where they lost to Ghana.
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Madagascar 0 - 0 Tunisia CAF Q/finals.......

Post by wale1974 »

Tobi17 wrote:They will gas out, this is a match where the North Africans will be good at winning.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley