Algerians are ballers

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
john12
Egg
Egg
Algerians are ballers

Post by john12 »

When the match begin, I don't want to hear derogatory words towards our players because these algerians are ballers. Infact, they have been the best team in the tournament thus far. We can defeat them sha but everyone must support support support.
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Algerians are ballers

Post by cchinukw »

Ok
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

john12 wrote:When the match begin, I don't want to hear derogatory words towards our players because these algerians are ballers. Infact, they have been the best team in the tournament thus far. We can defeat them sha but everyone must support support support.
Nonsense.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

zee wrote:
john12 wrote:When the match begin, I don't want to hear derogatory words towards our players because these algerians are ballers. Infact, they have been the best team in the tournament thus far. We can defeat them sha but everyone must support support support.
Nonsense.
I tire for am. Perhaps he was 2 years old when we beat them in 2017 during WCQ series. Yes, they are good but so are we. Thank you.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Exactly, I’m just saying that’s I don’t want to be hearing entitled, arrogant or derogatory words towards our coach or players.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

john12 wrote:Exactly, I’m just saying that’s I don’t want to be hearing entitled, arrogant or derogatory words towards our coach or players.
Why not? If a player makes a dumb decision we shouldn't complain because Algeria are ballers abi?
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

john12 wrote:Exactly, I’m just saying that’s I don’t want to be hearing entitled, arrogant or derogatory words towards our coach or players.
Algerians ballers ?? !!!
Shows how much you can read football
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Look at this thing. Shey we are here to learn? So, no expectations? Abi? just like your loving master the pathological liar! Reduce expectations. if we win, you come out flapping your smelly buttocks! If we lose, you say "oh well! we came to learn! they are better than us!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

danfo driver wrote::rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Look at this thing. Shey we are here to learn? So, no expectations? Abi? just like your loving master the pathological liar! Reduce expectations. if we win, you come out flapping your smelly buttocks! If we lose, you say "oh well! we came to learn! they are better than us!
My brother calm down before you pop a damn neck vein. I feel you though :lol:
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

If the coach is poor we will call him out.
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

You are setting up your defense of Rohr if we lose just like you did with Argentina. GTFO with your inferiority complex with that we lost to a better team.

We have been using Algeria as tooth pick since 1990. They fear us more than we fear them.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

green4life wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Bro, This guy and Rohr na 4.1.9! dem think sey dem get sense!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Nigerians are ballers too.
proclaimjesus02
Egg
Egg

Post by proclaimjesus02 »

kalani JR wrote:Nigerians are ballers too.
And we have a goal keeper who is a baller as well. :mrgreen:
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Yes Sir :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

proclaimjesus02 wrote:
kalani JR wrote:Nigerians are ballers too.
And we have a goal keeper who is a baller as well. :mrgreen:

:lol:
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

wale1974 wrote:

He's lost it finally
Kako
Egg
Egg

Post by Kako »

ANC wrote:
wale1974 wrote:

He's lost it finally
:lol:
Ara lao mada o, ao ni daran.
Arambara!

Ohamadike of Ijebu Igbo in Biafra land

I am a cat face yorobber son of Afonja skull miner!
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

danfo driver wrote:
green4life wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Bro, This guy and Rohr na 4.1.9! dem think sey dem get sense!
HE IS ROHR HIMSELF.. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

About time we started calling out this guy...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

YOU THIS LIAR MR ROHR,WHY DID YOU PRETEND TO BE A FAN WHEN YOU ARE THE CLUELESS GERMAN EVERYONE HERE KNOWS?YOU HAVE NOT TOLD US WHY YOU HAD DINER WITH MADAGASCAR FA CHAIRMAN AND YOUR BROTHER IN-LAW THE DAY BEFORE THEY PLAY SE.
osita
Egg
Egg

Post by osita »

There is something wrong with you, what about this tread?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kajifu wrote:
YOU THIS LIAR MR ROHR,WHY DID YOU PRETEND TO BE A FAN WHEN YOU ARE THE CLUELESS GERMAN EVERYONE HERE KNOWS?YOU HAVE NOT TOLD US WHY YOU HAD DINER WITH MADAGASCAR FA CHAIRMAN AND YOUR BROTHER IN-LAW THE DAY BEFORE THEY PLAY SE.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: