Looks like we are going to be the away team...

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Looks like we are going to be the away team...

Post by Cmoke »

Robby,

No shaking.

Based on the info reaching me from our war room, our players know to first wear white underwear or white t-shirt to convert our away jersey into lucky jersey.

Cmoke :D :D :D :D :D

Robbynice wrote:...In the semi finals so it is looking like the green jerseys for us. How we go do am now? Chei! I don dey shake o
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

Egypt lost in Red, It is our performance on the pitch that will see through to the final. We need to step it up another level. I see another 2-1 in the offing.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

first of, I thought the first team to qualify is considered the home team?
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Secondly, :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Please! Even if we were green underwear I know my team! When Algeria is done trying to stop Chukwueze, Musa and Iwobi, let them come and talk to me! You think its easy????

And then, my player, MY WILFRED NDIDI! :clap: :clap: KAIIII!! WHAT A PLAYER!!! He will be picking all their attacks out, one after the other!

We shall see. :D
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

When I saw the Algerian left back getting repeatedly raped today by the CIV right winger. I thought of Chukwueze et al.

Cmoke :D :D :D :D :D :D

danfo driver wrote:Secondly, :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Please! Even if we were green underwear I know my team! When Algeria is done trying to stop Chukwueze, Musa and Iwobi, let them come and talk to me! You think its easy????

And then, my player, MY WILFRED NDIDI! :clap: :clap: KAIIII!! WHAT A PLAYER!!! He will be picking all their attacks out, one after the other!

We shall see. :D
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Mr Shows wrote:Egypt lost in Red, It is our performance on the pitch that will see through to the final. We need to step it up another level. I see another 2-1 in the offing.
I think we will win and I also see a 2-1 victory for us
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Nigeria is not going to win, who's willing to wager?
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

ANC wrote:Nigeria is not going to win, who's willing to wager?
I'll take you up on that bet(and you BETTER don't go MIA on Sunday after the match) MODS please sticky this thread for future reference. How much are you willing to wager??
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

How do we collect, and is it legal?
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

kash n' karry wrote::evil: :twisted:
I don't see Naija being an away team here in Egypt against Algeria.... bcos the Egyptians will cum out en-masse to support the support da
Super Eagles against their perennial arch rival the Algerians Desert Fox.

Besides if South Africa can beat Egypt in Egypt... then i see no reason why Nigeria can beat Algeria in Egypt. We actually beat Algeria
3-1 in front of their fans yrs back in 2016 or so
================================================
Aaaaaaggggghh gaaaaddammmnnn ittt !! Wherez my Heineken + big wet bubble booty chics ? :mrgreen:
We beat Algeria 5-2 in Algeria in 2005.
Nigeria is slated in Egypts place as we meet South Africa who would have been Egypt and beat them so I would’ve have thought by design we are the home team!
Last edited by Eaglezbeak on Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

ANC wrote:How do we collect, and is it legal?
How do you mean is it legal? , how do we collect? PayPal, venmo, cashapp, Zelle dey... surprised you're asking such question in 2019
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

john12 wrote:Lol they said we haven’t defeated anyone with that jersey, we mentioned
Poland and Argentina (they said na friendly)
We mentioned libya and Egypt (they said it’s irrelevant) if we had lost all 4 games with these jersey, superstitious would had continued.
NOBODY SAID THAT. :idea:

Anyway, as part of her home assignment, I have put my daughter on the case to compile the statistics.
Its not just about the Super Eagles because as she rightly asked, "What about the women's team?"

So that gave me an idea and we are now looking into the results for the Super Eagles, Super Falcons, U23 (Men), Falconets and Flying Eagles in Nike home an away strips since its launch early last year.

Maybe in a larger study we might go further back and look at our performances in dark green strips regardless of brand.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

We'll get home support, Egypt support Algeria over us? Never.
Goalgetter
Egg
Egg

Post by Goalgetter »

Yeah Egyptians Will support Nigeria over Algeria. Their rivalry is pretty hot the last time I checked.
Are you saying that things you do not know, do not exist, just because you do not know that they exist?
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Tobi17 wrote:
ANC wrote:How do we collect, and is it legal?
How do you mean is it legal? , how do we collect? PayPal, venmo, cashapp, Zelle dey... surprised you're asking such question in 2019

I want my identity respected, I wouldn't want you hitting me up for money afterwards.

How much 2 grand, greenbacks?
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Goalgetter wrote:Yeah Egyptians Will support Nigeria over Algeria. Their rivalry is pretty hot the last time I checked.

You really think, Nigerians would support Egypt over Cameroon, even if Cameroon is playing for the 10th Afcon Championship? Dude, Is North Africa vs West Africa. Anyway, na Musa that understands fan support in Arabic. :taunt:
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

ANC wrote:
Goalgetter wrote:Yeah Egyptians Will support Nigeria over Algeria. Their rivalry is pretty hot the last time I checked.

You really think, Nigerians would support Egypt over Cameroon, even if Cameroon is playing for the 10th Afcon Championship? Dude, Is North Africa vs West Africa. Anyway, na Musa that understands fan support in Arabic. :taunt:
Yep I’m not expecting them to support us, we have to play for our own (Nigerian collective clans and tribes)!
Last edited by Eaglezbeak on Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

john12 wrote:Lol they said we haven’t defeated anyone with that jersey, we mentioned
We mentioned libya and Egypt (they said it’s irrelevant) if we had lost all 4 games with these jersey, superstitious would had continued.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Robbynice wrote:
Fans sha... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
You're saying "fans sha" but no be you start thread? You dey act like sombori wey start fight then stand afar dey talk like the thing no concern you :rotf:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Robbynice wrote:...In the semi finals so it is looking like the green jerseys for us. How we go do am now? Chei! I don dey shake o
I knew there is something superstitious in your thought process
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
chuks69
Egg
Egg
Jersey for Semis against Algeria

Post by chuks69 »

Any one here close to the Eagles handlers, should please inform the boys not to wear the dark green jersey.. We would be the away team for the semis never the less, lets us try to wear our home jersey that has been bringing us good luck in this tournament oh..
afc##
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

So nah Jersey color dey kick ball now...pathetic...see them blaming the kit , instead of rohr
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Bigpokey24 wrote:So nah Jersey color dey kick ball now...pathetic...see them blaming the kit , instead of rohr
Na Rohr dey kick ball now? See what I did there? :twisted:
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger