CIV 1 : 1 ALG ;;;PKs (3-4)

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: CIV 1 : 1 ALG

Post by Gotti »

ohsee wrote:Zaha was useless (apart from his sort of assist), Bony was useless, and Algeria was the better team even though they fouled repeatedly and were engaged in all sorts of gamesmanship. They won't be easy for us at all.
Bony has been useless for a while now...
And I just had a feeling he would miss his PK.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

1naija wrote:We are in the Finals game. Kpom
Senior Unku, you betta pray for a good referee, because these Algies will foul and dive and use your hand to punch their face, and if it is the ref for today, he will not see it. :mad:
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

KPAM!
I don't know why people seem scared of Algeria. They will have their 11 players and we will have ours - that's all.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

We are beating Algeria, Musa and Chukwueze will feast on that defence...its up to our defenders to step up now and shut off the likes of Mahrez...don't play into their mental game(cause there will be some overhand dirty tactics these Algerians will use to frustrate us).
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

ohsee wrote:
balo wrote:CIV got done by penalties. That last kicker gotta do better than that.
What of useless Bony? Not sure why they brought him on. I was suspecting it was for penalties, but I knew he would miss even before he took the shot.
His penalty made no sense. No deception or speed to it.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

ohsee wrote:
balo wrote:CIV got done by penalties. That last kicker gotta do better than that.
What of useless Bony? Not sure why they brought him on. I was suspecting it was for penalties, but I knew he would miss even before he took the shot.

Bony is the most useless piece of garbage.

Did you see how in the dying seconds of extra time he gave the ball away to Algeria and they ended up with a dangerous free kick in the last second.

I knew that fat wastepipe would miss his penalty.

Honestly that their coach is useless. Why bring on Bony and not Nicolas Pepe to play as a striker, Pepe has been useless on the wings but I am sure he will be better up top than Bony and Kodja to be honest.

I also knew Die would miss. That guy just does not have any composure what so ever. always giving the ball away in vital areas. He is not a composed player at all.

CIV actually played their best game of the tournament today and could have scored a few goals if not for the uselessness of Kodja and Kanon, missing sitters served on a platter to them.

Zaha tries to do too much.

Gradel was very good today.

CIV defence is bad to begin with, and then they had to contend with so many injuries.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

vancity eagle wrote:
ohsee wrote:

Did you see how in the dying seconds of extra time he gave the ball away to Algeria and they ended up with a dangerous free kick in the last second.

Honestly that their coach is useless. Why bring on Bony and not Nicolas Pepe to play as a striker, Pepe has been useless on the wings but I am sure he will be better up top than Bony and Kodja to be honest.

I also knew Die would miss. That guy just does not have any composure what so ever. always giving the ball away in vital areas. He is not a composed player at all.
We don't give a damn about your misery.......................drown your miserable self with your tears.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

zee wrote:Tough game against Algeria for Us.
CIV and Algeria were equals so it doesn’t matter. So long as Our boys concentrate defensively and execute offensively, we be fine against Algeria.
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: CIV 1 : 1 ALG ;;;;CIV out

Post by wale1974 »

They might end up playing us without Atal and Feighouli..................Win win for us.
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

vancity eagle wrote:
ohsee wrote:

CIV actually played their best game of the tournament today and could have scored a few goals if not for the uselessness of Kodja and Kanon, missing sitters served on a platter to them.

CIV defence is bad to begin with, and then they had to contend with so many injuries.
VE is catching feelings more than the bereaved :lol:
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: CIV 1 : 1 ALG ;;;;CIV out

Post by pajimoh »

As una dey talk so, na God me I dey go ask for victory against Algeria. If Baba God no sign off on victory for us which una mouth fit change am?
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

oloye wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:
ohsee wrote:

VE has always been CIV. Remember how he prayed for them to beat us in 2013, before God gave the late, great Keshi victory and the cup.
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

green4life wrote:I knew it. Freaking Die !!
bro, na wa o! Calm down. It is just a game, no need to wish death on a player.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Welaga
Egg
Egg

Post by Welaga »

:rotf: :rotf: Pun intended?? Serey Die :sneaky: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver wrote:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Welaga wrote::rotf: :rotf: Pun intended?? Serey Die :sneaky: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver wrote:
:D
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

oloye wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:
ohsee wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

oloye wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:
ohsee wrote:

All Five stages of grief in one post.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kalani JR wrote:
oloye wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:
ohsee wrote:

Reminds me of this:

[/video]

Dude experienced multiple stages of grief in one scene! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: The guy went from:

pride/denial to
bargaining/negotiation to
Anger to
begging and then
to resignation! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

ohsee wrote:
Senior Unku, you betta pray for a good referee, because these Algies will foul and dive and use your hand to punch their face, and if it is the ref for today, he will not see it. :mad:
You saw that too? For me such actions are red card offenses. That's taking cheating to a whole new level. Against Senegal I saw the Algerians use violent tactics to disrupt and unbalance the Senegalese players. I expect them to use it against Nigeria but the boys have to handle that. The refs also should protect the integrity of the game, something they’ve failed to do so far.

Anyway I think the Ivorians today really showed that the Algerian defense can be carved open as they created numerous chances. I think the S Eagles can do better.
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

YUJAM wrote:
ohsee wrote:
You saw that too? For me such actions are red card offenses. That's taking cheating to a whole new level. Against Senegal I saw the Algerians use violent tactics to disrupt and unbalance the Senegalese players. I expect them to use it against Nigeria but the boys have to handle that. The refs also should protect the integrity of the game, something they’ve failed to do so far.

Anyway I think the Ivorians today really showed that the Algerian defense can be carved open as they created numerous chances. I think the S Eagles can do better.
Nigeria needs to rewatch our game against them in Algiers and do exactly what we did to them that day! We gave them their own medicine. Time wasting, diving, biting at them... they got so frustrated and cried all game. :rotf: It was beautiful!
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

danfo driver wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
oloye wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:
ohsee wrote:

Reminds me of this:

[/video]

Dude experienced multiple stages of grief in one scene! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: The guy went from:

pride/denial to
bargaining/negotiation to
Anger to
begging and then
to resignation! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
One of the most satisfying scenes from the GOT. Felt like celebrating, the other was the wine of grief and death served to the horrible King Joff, and of course the serving of the sadistic Bolton *kindperson* to his own ravenous dogs.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho