Etebo, Ndidi, Samuel, Collins

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Etebo, Ndidi, Samuel, Collins

Post by ANC »

Cristao II wrote:I wasn't impressed by Awaziem.

The best makeshift rightback that we have seen in a very long time. I can't wait for him to take his proper position. He is a baller, honestly. Now I don't know if he suffers from concentration lapses, but football skills...he's got it.
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

airwolex wrote:
soma wrote:Awaziem has been ok, he needs to improve going forward. I haven’t seen him put in a decent cross yet.

I watched Collins for the first time yesterday and I liked the way he played. Confident and full
Of energy. His passes and attacking play was good. The other players bar Ighalo all played very well.
He has put in several, including the one that led to the second goal against Cameroon.

I guy named Soma should not be taken seriously. Its akin to taking someone named crack seriously.
soma
Egg
Egg

Post by soma »

ANC wrote:
airwolex wrote:
soma wrote:Awaziem has been ok, he needs to improve going forward. I haven’t seen him put in a decent cross yet.

I watched Collins for the first time yesterday and I liked the way he played. Confident and full
Of energy. His passes and attacking play was good. The other players bar Ighalo all played very well.
He has put in several, including the one that led to the second goal against Cameroon.

I guy named Soma should not be taken seriously. Its akin to taking someone named crack seriously.

Guy park well, I no be bigpokey

3. Thomas Sankara
4. Patrice Lumumba
5. Robert Mugabe
6. Murmar "the Lion" Ghaddafi....
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

ANC wrote:
airwolex wrote:

Ok I don’t like insults but that’s funny
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.