Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:17 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:39 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:06 am
Posts: 5054
King Futcha wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
Samora Machel wrote:
Is it true the US women's team were thrashed by a team of u15 boys from a very small village in Texas last year :rotf: :rotf:


This often happens for obvious reasons, however they don't compete against young boys so why is this held against them?


ive never heard a scrimmage talked about so much in my life.


Because it is literally the only counter argument they have.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:51 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 3:20 am
Posts: 20765
Location: Chiraq
kalani JR wrote:
King Futcha wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
Samora Machel wrote:
Is it true the US women's team were thrashed by a team of u15 boys from a very small village in Texas last year :rotf: :rotf:


This often happens for obvious reasons, however they don't compete against young boys so why is this held against them?


ive never heard a scrimmage talked about so much in my life.


Because it is literally the only counter argument they have.


by their logic, these college kids were better than the dream team.


_________________
Image
Saints baby we did it

“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:06 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:29 am
Posts: 618
I think womens sports especially soccer is a joke. The Australian women's national soccer team were also beaten by a bunch of pre-teen boys 7-0 as they prepared for 2019 Women's "world cup". WNBA has never been able sustain itself since it's founding and without the financial backing of the NBA, it will fold immediately. Just before this 2019 "world cup", one of the 10 team member women's league, the Boston breakers folded because of lack of attendance. Needless to mention that the entire league has folded a couple of times before.

Now, there are 9 teams left in the entire US and these clowns along with their social justice warrior supporters won't accept the basic reality of demand and supply. If I'm not mistaken, I even think the women's league are currently on guaranteed salaries from the US soccer federation and have refused to enter into revenue based contracts as men's teams in the MLS :idea:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:14 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 4:43 pm
Posts: 5519
Bestplayer wrote:
I think womens sports especially soccer is a joke. The Australian women's national soccer team were also beaten by a bunch of pre-teen boys 7-0 as they prepared for 2019 Women's "world cup". WNBA has never been able sustain itself since it's founding and without the financial backing of the NBA, it will fold immediately. Just before this 2019 "world cup", one of the 10 team member women's league, the Boston breakers folded because of lack of attendance. Needless to mention that the entire league has folded a couple of times before.

Now, there are 9 teams left in the entire US and these clowns along with their social justice warrior supporters won't accept the basic reality of demand and supply. If I'm not mistaken, I even think the women's league are currently on guaranteed salaries from the US soccer federation and have refused to enter into revenue based contracts as men's teams in the MLS :idea:


YOU'RE RIGHT


Many men know that, as of now, the men should make more but won't say so to avoid being called sexist, or to give the appearance of being a supporter of women's right. As I've already said, if the women think they are equal (or better, as some have begun to hint) why don't they just form their own federation and keep all their earnings?

You see a lot of women everywhere clamoring for this equal pay thing. This fight wouldn't be unnecessary if a fraction of them actually go out to watch the women play.
Bell

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:13 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2005 1:19 am
Posts: 24968
green4life wrote:
The pay should be based on revenues generated for FIFA by either gender therefore an argument based on who is more successful is misplaced given the men’s World Cup generates much more money than the women’s. Also, MLS compared to the women’s league, my wild guess is the men’s league generates far more money. This is not a ‘Title 9’ situation that the US Government used to justify equal numbers of athletic scholarships for universities men & women sports.


Well the margin here is not really far. Winner of Men's WC gets $38 million and Winner of women WC gets $32 million. Based on this alone, US women brought in more money than the men as the men didn't even qualify the last Men's WC edition whereby the women won back to back ($64 million on WC prize alone -not counting TV revenue).

As for the MLS, I don't think they are complaining about that part. Only for the National team.

_________________
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:24 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2005 1:19 am
Posts: 24968
Bell wrote:
Bestplayer wrote:
I think womens sports especially soccer is a joke. The Australian women's national soccer team were also beaten by a bunch of pre-teen boys 7-0 as they prepared for 2019 Women's "world cup". WNBA has never been able sustain itself since it's founding and without the financial backing of the NBA, it will fold immediately. Just before this 2019 "world cup", one of the 10 team member women's league, the Boston breakers folded because of lack of attendance. Needless to mention that the entire league has folded a couple of times before.

Now, there are 9 teams left in the entire US and these clowns along with their social justice warrior supporters won't accept the basic reality of demand and supply. If I'm not mistaken, I even think the women's league are currently on guaranteed salaries from the US soccer federation and have refused to enter into revenue based contracts as men's teams in the MLS :idea:


YOU'RE RIGHT


Many men know that, as of now, the men should make more but won't say so to avoid being called sexist, or to give the appearance of being a supporter of women's right. As I've already said, if the women think they are equal (or better, as some have begun to hint) why don't they just form their own federation and keep all their earnings?

You see a lot of women everywhere clamoring for this equal pay thing. This fight wouldn't be unnecessary if a fraction of them actually go out to watch the women play.
Bell


You guys are getting it wrong. They are not advocating for club pay to be the same but for national team. It is true that Female Uncle Sam's army has brought in more money than the man's national team (as stated in my reply to G4L). So the pay should reflect that. This should not be about who is stronger. No be physical might we dey watch tv na! Many people watch USWNT as they do USMNT. Compare the rating of this female WC final to that of Gold Cup (of which US Men played) the difference is clear.

However, this is strictly business. The female team negotiated their deal to be what it is today and the male team negotiated their deal to be where it is today. This is the part that is being swept under the carpet. So, what these women want to negotiate now is to earn the same amount of money as men which I think is a brilliant move. This would mean, going forward, whatever deal Men's team make with the federation automatically translate to women's team.

_________________
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:44 pm
Posts: 14684
Location: Here
King Futcha wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
King Futcha wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
Samora Machel wrote:
Is it true the US women's team were thrashed by a team of u15 boys from a very small village in Texas last year :rotf: :rotf:


This often happens for obvious reasons, however they don't compete against young boys so why is this held against them?


ive never heard a scrimmage talked about so much in my life.


Because it is literally the only counter argument they have.


by their logic, these college kids were better than the dream team.


Did you see this video?
If you did, then you are being dishonest! :boo:
Watch the video at 3:36.

_________________
"The young Walt Disney was sacked because he lacked imagination. They advised Marilyn Monroe to become a secretary and Elvis to go back to driving a lorry."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:44 pm
Posts: 14684
Location: Here
Bell wrote:
Bestplayer wrote:
I think womens sports especially soccer is a joke. The Australian women's national soccer team were also beaten by a bunch of pre-teen boys 7-0 as they prepared for 2019 Women's "world cup". WNBA has never been able sustain itself since it's founding and without the financial backing of the NBA, it will fold immediately. Just before this 2019 "world cup", one of the 10 team member women's league, the Boston breakers folded because of lack of attendance. Needless to mention that the entire league has folded a couple of times before.

Now, there are 9 teams left in the entire US and these clowns along with their social justice warrior supporters won't accept the basic reality of demand and supply. If I'm not mistaken, I even think the women's league are currently on guaranteed salaries from the US soccer federation and have refused to enter into revenue based contracts as men's teams in the MLS :idea:


YOU'RE RIGHT


Many men know that, as of now, the men should make more but won't say so to avoid being called sexist, or to give the appearance of being a supporter of women's right. As I've already said, if the women think they are equal (or better, as some have begun to hint) why don't they just form their own federation and keep all their earnings?

You see a lot of women everywhere clamoring for this equal pay thing. This fight wouldn't be unnecessary if a fraction of them actually go out to watch the women play.
Bell

:shock: :shock: What do you mean?

_________________
"The young Walt Disney was sacked because he lacked imagination. They advised Marilyn Monroe to become a secretary and Elvis to go back to driving a lorry."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:06 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 3:20 am
Posts: 20765
Location: Chiraq
Kabalega wrote:
King Futcha wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
King Futcha wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
Samora Machel wrote:
Is it true the US women's team were thrashed by a team of u15 boys from a very small village in Texas last year :rotf: :rotf:


This often happens for obvious reasons, however they don't compete against young boys so why is this held against them?


ive never heard a scrimmage talked about so much in my life.


Because it is literally the only counter argument they have.


by their logic, these college kids were better than the dream team.


Did you see this video?
If you did, then you are being dishonest! :boo:
Watch the video at 3:36.


the dream team lost to the college kids.

i know they beat them the next day but something tells me you lot would not give the women 'credit' if they beat the boys the next day.

case closed.

_________________
Image
Saints baby we did it

“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2005 1:19 am
Posts: 24968
King Futcha wrote:
Kabalega wrote:
King Futcha wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
King Futcha wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
Samora Machel wrote:
Is it true the US women's team were thrashed by a team of u15 boys from a very small village in Texas last year :rotf: :rotf:


This often happens for obvious reasons, however they don't compete against young boys so why is this held against them?


ive never heard a scrimmage talked about so much in my life.


Because it is literally the only counter argument they have.


by their logic, these college kids were better than the dream team.


Did you see this video?
If you did, then you are being dishonest! :boo:
Watch the video at 3:36.


the dream team lost to the college kids.

i know they beat them the next day but something tells me you lot would not give the women 'credit' if they beat the boys the next day.

case closed.


You aren't that smart. Comparing Dream team's loss to this one that happens on a regular basis. 10 out of 10 times the dream team would beat those guys black and blue. You don't know half of the story and I don't expect you to know it anyways; I can't ask for too much.

_________________
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:34 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 3:20 am
Posts: 20765
Location: Chiraq
kolinzo wrote:
You aren't that smart. Comparing Dream team's loss to this one that happens on a regular basis. 10 out of 10 times the dream team would beat those guys black and blue. You don't know half of the story and I don't expect you to know it anyways; I can't ask for too much.


a regular basis? please where can i find a record of these regular occurrences?

thanks.

a wise man can play the role of a fool a fool cannot play the role of a wise man, always remember that before you spout off.

the point is a scrimmage is a scrimmage, if the greatest team ever assembled in any sport, lost to a bunch of kids then we shouldn't hold that scrimmage result against the women's team.

thanks again.

_________________
Image
Saints baby we did it

“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:44 pm
Posts: 14684
Location: Here
King Futcha wrote:
kolinzo wrote:
You aren't that smart. Comparing Dream team's loss to this one that happens on a regular basis. 10 out of 10 times the dream team would beat those guys black and blue. You don't know half of the story and I don't expect you to know it anyways; I can't ask for too much.


a regular basis? please where can i find a record of these regular occurrences?

thanks.

a wise man can play the role of a fool a fool cannot play the role of a wise man, always remember that before you spout off.

the point is a scrimmage is a scrimmage, if the greatest team ever assembled in any sport, lost to a bunch of kids then we shouldn't hold that scrimmage result against the women's team.

thanks again.

You are twisting facts to make your case, which sets off fraudulent alarm bells.
Women are nurturing, so they will not beat up on young boys.

The Dream Team was set up to fail (it's in the video) and also those young boys later became top NBA players.

_________________
"The young Walt Disney was sacked because he lacked imagination. They advised Marilyn Monroe to become a secretary and Elvis to go back to driving a lorry."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:57 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2005 1:19 am
Posts: 24968
King Futcha wrote:
kolinzo wrote:
You aren't that smart. Comparing Dream team's loss to this one that happens on a regular basis. 10 out of 10 times the dream team would beat those guys black and blue. You don't know half of the story and I don't expect you to know it anyways; I can't ask for too much.


a regular basis? please where can i find a record of these regular occurrences?

thanks.

a wise man can play the role of a fool a fool cannot play the role of a wise man, always remember that before you spout off.

the point is a scrimmage is a scrimmage, if the greatest team ever assembled in any sport, lost to a bunch of kids then we shouldn't hold that scrimmage result against the women's team.

thanks again.


I'm glad you finally figured out I'm the wise one, no need to remind me. Like I said, you aren't smart at all. It is a common knowledge that age grade Men's national teams regularly beat up on the WNT. But I don't expect you to figure that out. USWNT lost 8-2 to Under-17 boys just before the previous WC too.

Do you know the reason why USWNT plays against under age boyz? No...don't answer that your teeth might fall off.

_________________
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:19 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2004 5:40 pm
Posts: 2229
King Futcha wrote:
kolinzo wrote:
You aren't that smart. Comparing Dream team's loss to this one that happens on a regular basis. 10 out of 10 times the dream team would beat those guys black and blue. You don't know half of the story and I don't expect you to know it anyways; I can't ask for too much.


a regular basis? please where can i find a record of these regular occurrences?

thanks.

a wise man can play the role of a fool a fool cannot play the role of a wise man, always remember that before you spout off.

the point is a scrimmage is a scrimmage, if the greatest team ever assembled in any sport, lost to a bunch of kids then we shouldn't hold that scrimmage result against the women's team.

thanks again.


You’re being disingenuous here. The Aussie WT also lost to an Aussie age-group boys team in 2016 (7-0).Furthermore, losing 5-2 to an U-15 team is not the same as playing against college players (some of whom were on the cusp of the NBA). All hell would break loose if, let’s say, the Nigerian MT lost 5-2 to any age-group boys team anywhere in the world. Let’s keep it real here.

At the end of the day, it is all about money and how much these WT and their leagues actually generate. I do not disagree that women should be paid more money but equal pay is just not feasible at this point in time. They should focus on building robust leagues and attract ‘BIG LEAGUE’ sponsor dollars.

_________________
--- Let brotherly love continue ---


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:28 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:06 am
Posts: 5054
Dr. Wazobia wrote:
King Futcha wrote:
kolinzo wrote:
You aren't that smart. Comparing Dream team's loss to this one that happens on a regular basis. 10 out of 10 times the dream team would beat those guys black and blue. You don't know half of the story and I don't expect you to know it anyways; I can't ask for too much.


a regular basis? please where can i find a record of these regular occurrences?

thanks.

a wise man can play the role of a fool a fool cannot play the role of a wise man, always remember that before you spout off.

the point is a scrimmage is a scrimmage, if the greatest team ever assembled in any sport, lost to a bunch of kids then we shouldn't hold that scrimmage result against the women's team.

thanks again.


You’re being disingenuous here. The Aussie WT also lost to an Aussie age-group boys team in 2016 (7-0).Furthermore, losing 5-2 to an U-15 team is not the same as playing against college players (some of whom were on the cusp of the NBA). All hell would break loose if, let’s say, the Nigerian MT lost 5-2 to any age-group boys team anywhere in the world. Let’s keep it real here.

At the end of the day, it is all about money and how much these WT and their leagues actually generate. I do not disagree that women should be paid more money but equal pay is just not feasible at this point in time. They should focus on building robust leagues and attract ‘BIG LEAGUE’ sponsor dollars.


We aren't talking about clubs and domestic leagues, we're talking national teams.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2004 5:40 pm
Posts: 2229
kalani JR wrote:
Dr. Wazobia wrote:
King Futcha wrote:
kolinzo wrote:
You aren't that smart. Comparing Dream team's loss to this one that happens on a regular basis. 10 out of 10 times the dream team would beat those guys black and blue. You don't know half of the story and I don't expect you to know it anyways; I can't ask for too much.


a regular basis? please where can i find a record of these regular occurrences?

thanks.

a wise man can play the role of a fool a fool cannot play the role of a wise man, always remember that before you spout off.

the point is a scrimmage is a scrimmage, if the greatest team ever assembled in any sport, lost to a bunch of kids then we shouldn't hold that scrimmage result against the women's team.

thanks again.


You’re being disingenuous here. The Aussie WT also lost to an Aussie age-group boys team in 2016 (7-0).Furthermore, losing 5-2 to an U-15 team is not the same as playing against college players (some of whom were on the cusp of the NBA). All hell would break loose if, let’s say, the Nigerian MT lost 5-2 to any age-group boys team anywhere in the world. Let’s keep it real here.

At the end of the day, it is all about money and how much these WT and their leagues actually generate. I do not disagree that women should be paid more money but equal pay is just not feasible at this point in time. They should focus on building robust leagues and attract ‘BIG LEAGUE’ sponsor dollars.


We aren't talking about clubs and domestic leagues, we're talking national teams.


They are inseparable. Do male players make more money playing for their countries or clubs? What about the income generated through endorsements? You need a wholistic approach to this matter and not some ‘woke’ knee-jerk reaction.

_________________
--- Let brotherly love continue ---


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:55 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:06 am
Posts: 5054
Dr. Wazobia wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
Dr. Wazobia wrote:
King Futcha wrote:
kolinzo wrote:
You aren't that smart. Comparing Dream team's loss to this one that happens on a regular basis. 10 out of 10 times the dream team would beat those guys black and blue. You don't know half of the story and I don't expect you to know it anyways; I can't ask for too much.


a regular basis? please where can i find a record of these regular occurrences?

thanks.

a wise man can play the role of a fool a fool cannot play the role of a wise man, always remember that before you spout off.

the point is a scrimmage is a scrimmage, if the greatest team ever assembled in any sport, lost to a bunch of kids then we shouldn't hold that scrimmage result against the women's team.

thanks again.


You’re being disingenuous here. The Aussie WT also lost to an Aussie age-group boys team in 2016 (7-0).Furthermore, losing 5-2 to an U-15 team is not the same as playing against college players (some of whom were on the cusp of the NBA). All hell would break loose if, let’s say, the Nigerian MT lost 5-2 to any age-group boys team anywhere in the world. Let’s keep it real here.

At the end of the day, it is all about money and how much these WT and their leagues actually generate. I do not disagree that women should be paid more money but equal pay is just not feasible at this point in time. They should focus on building robust leagues and attract ‘BIG LEAGUE’ sponsor dollars.


We aren't talking about clubs and domestic leagues, we're talking national teams.


They are inseparable. Do male players make more money playing for their countries or clubs? What about the income generated through endorsements? You need a wholistic approach to this matter and not some ‘woke’ knee-jerk reaction.


They make more from their clubs but the lawsuit from which the entire "equal pay" debate has sprung from is based on national teams not club football.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2004 5:40 pm
Posts: 2229
Once again, how much money is in the women’s game? Federations don’t make their money by selling ‘guguru and ekpa’. It’s about putting bums on seats and advertising revenue. It’s about being pragmatic here. If the revenue generated is on par with the men then, by all means, give them their money. Until then, baby steps.....

_________________
--- Let brotherly love continue ---


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:32 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:06 am
Posts: 5054
Dr. Wazobia wrote:
Once again, how much money is in the women’s game? Federations don’t make their money by selling ‘guguru and ekpa’. It’s about putting bums on seats and advertising revenue. It’s about being pragmatic here. If the revenue generated is on par with the men then, by all means, give them their money. Until then, baby steps.....


That's what the lawsuit has argued!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2004 5:40 pm
Posts: 2229
Slight mischaracterisation there buddy. A lot of the money that the USSF makes comes from the MLS (TV rights, sponsorship etc) and that is money generated by the “men’s game”. Though the USWNT should be paid more (and should also have access to the best facilities), they should not receive equal pay until their “product” starts making more money....

We must agree to disagree. :thumbs:

_________________
--- Let brotherly love continue ---


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:35 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 5:46 pm
Posts: 61068
This thread is an internal US football issue. Wetin concern CE.

I really want to lock this thread lol.

_________________
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:45 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 3:20 am
Posts: 20765
Location: Chiraq
Kabalega wrote:
King Futcha wrote:
kolinzo wrote:
You aren't that smart. Comparing Dream team's loss to this one that happens on a regular basis. 10 out of 10 times the dream team would beat those guys black and blue. You don't know half of the story and I don't expect you to know it anyways; I can't ask for too much.


a regular basis? please where can i find a record of these regular occurrences?

thanks.

a wise man can play the role of a fool a fool cannot play the role of a wise man, always remember that before you spout off.

the point is a scrimmage is a scrimmage, if the greatest team ever assembled in any sport, lost to a bunch of kids then we shouldn't hold that scrimmage result against the women's team.

thanks again.

You are twisting facts to make your case, which sets off fraudulent alarm bells.
Women are nurturing, so they will not beat up on young boys.

The Dream Team was set up to fail (it's in the video) and also those young boys later became top NBA players.


what facts are being twisted?

I am not the one picking and choosing which scrimmages matter

I sadly remember a lot of useless information, I remember you criticizing the dream team for running up the score and celebrating every point, now when they played against kids they were set up to fail.

Image

the fc dallas kids may later become pros? I fail to see your point.

_________________
Image
Saints baby we did it

“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:48 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 4:43 pm
Posts: 5519
ohenhen1 wrote:
This thread is an internal US football issue. Wetin concern CE.

I really want to lock this thread lol.


I HOPE YOU'RE JOKING


This is part of world soccer and could have reverberations around the world sooner or later. With all respect to your role as a moderator, please let those who are interested in this topic have their say. As for you, I'm sure there are many other subjects that could hold your interest meaning you can ignore this until it slinks away naturally.
Bell

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Chief Ogbunigwe and 12 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group