#RohrOut

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: #RorhOut

Post by aruako1 »

Against South Africa, I saw us create exciting moments and Rohr must get full credit for getting us into the semi final. I'm still yet to see us win convincingly in this tournament but maybe I'm asking too much. He should stay despite my reservations.
Zelex
Egg
Egg

Post by Zelex »

My gut feeling was that if he made the semi-final, he should keep his job and I stick by that. However, I wouldn't say I've been particularly "wowed" by Rohr's tactical performances thus far (been average IMO). He has overall be OK though, probably give him a 6/10 or so.
Zelex-CE World Cup 2010 prediction Winner
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=177767
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Criticism is a good thing. Some folks like sycophancy.

Coach Rohr is not infallible. He is yet to win a DAMN thing.

In the world over, coaches get fired, even cup winning coaches and legacy coaches.

To his credit, he has been improving because he is not deaf to the criticism.

There are things he needs to keep working on to be the coach we all want him to be.

Glad to see him give a young Chukwueze and Jamilu an opportunity. Something he is a bit reluctant to do in the past for meaningful games. I would like him to take (more) chances on some of the younger fringe players and be open to trying new players. I am afraid that we don't have replacements for Ndidi and Etebo on the team. Praying we luck out and get another Carl Ikeme in goal.

I have come to realize that he has his style and his own system. Winning for me will cure any belly ache I have towards the man.

But Golden Bronze is not enough.

It has NEVER been enough for Naijaria and we shouldn't start now to make it enough.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

9jaMan wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:His contract will expire in a few months. We still need to find a new coach.

He is making the team suffer with his fear. He is learning but slowly. We need a coach that will play our best players. Rohr cannot manage the new talented Nigerian Superstars, like chukwueze, onyekuru, osimhen, and ebuehi. #RohrOut
Exactly, Nigeria is overcoming Rohr influence. Look at the game yesterday, didn't make any tactical change that influenced the game.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
9jaMan
Egg
Egg

Post by 9jaMan »

ohenhen1 wrote:
9jaMan wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:His contract will expire in a few months. We still need to find a new coach.

He is making the team suffer with his fear. He is learning but slowly. We need a coach that will play our best players. Rohr cannot manage the new talented Nigerian Superstars, like chukwueze, onyekuru, osimhen, and ebuehi. #RohrOut
Exactly, Nigeria is overcoming Rohr influence. Look at the game yesterday, didn't make any tactical change that influenced the game.

True, the game was going to penalties until the daft SA keeper won the game for SE.
9jaMan
Egg
Egg

Post by 9jaMan »

Robbynice wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Sir V wrote:
9jaMan wrote:

Name 3 of our best players that are not playing?
Let me join you in asking him the same question becos all he ever does is respond with "f@ck this, f@ck that" when put on the spot. :lol:

Ngbo, 9jaman....you say Rohr is not playing Ebuehi too? :taunt:
That was where I knew the knucklehead has lost the plot. As you can see the bobo is stuck on auto and frankly it is a damn shame, ofcourse that is if you ask me smh

Look at all the house negros asking me questions :rotf: :rotf:

Your massa is making easy games look difficult. He had the balls to drop chukwueze until Cameroon almost sent the SE parking then he brought chukwueze in. Football is about players o, play Berra players and we can win effortlessly. He was daft enough to drop players like iwobinho and ebuehi at the WC and the SE could not make it out of the group.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

The goal is to get better. If we can hire someone better, Nigeria should explore that option.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Smh, a useless SA goalie gave us a gift...rohr has been scared to have the SE complete 10 passes, give the ball to the pacy fowards and hope Ighalo gets a loose pass...then retreat back to your shell, hoping for a goalie kick..long ballnto the wings ....38 % possession vs Cameroon, 39% vs SA....even Guinea had 54.......bobo go soon jam him wall.it is still #rohrout for me....we've made it to the semis 14 times out of 17 before Rohr, so this ain't nothing
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

9jaMan wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Smh, a useless SA goalie gave us a gift...rohr has been scared to have the SE complete 10 passes, give the ball to the pacy fowards and hope Ighalo gets a loose pass...then retreat back to your shell, hoping for a goalie kick..long ballnto the wings ....38 % possession vs Cameroon, 39% vs SA....even Guinea had 54.......bobo go soon jam him wall.it is still #rohrout for me....we've made it to the semis 14 times out of 17 before Rohr, so this ain't nothing
See your life.......................No wonder CE is your life :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Smh Cartoon nation just got beat like a true minnow....but no CE are happy with Rohr...smh
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Smh Cartoon nation just got beat like a true minnow....but no CE are happy with Rohr...smh
Like I mentioned on the Madagascar game thread, it was an easy game to win. Watching them that day, I knew it was not difficult to beat them
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

It's the end of the road for Rohr, hopefully our SE can be saved from a tactically poor coach..long live SE..bye bye rohr..
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

This Rohr just fluked his way to the last 4... we have the worst defense among the last 4 teams... anyways he will be exposed for the football novice and prehistoric thought process..monkey go market and e no return
SuperEagles

TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

In the African context, Rohr is adequate because, given our talent pool, we have an unfair advantage against most African teams. We will always be amongst the favorites in Africa because we can win any game on the basis of superior talent. We will probably end up winning the nations cup but come the World Cup, we will still go out in the first round. In the global context, Rohr is too old fashioned, too defensive minded and too set in his ways to lift us beyond our present heights. He is not capable of making the necessary adjustments to take us to our desired destination. Case in point was the game against Argentina at the last World Cup. We need a coach who’s capable of exploiting our best qualities, like Westerhoff in 94 and Keshi in 2013/14 :!:

Cheers.
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Robbynice wrote:
He has met all the conditions and his contract will be renewed. Fact not feelings.
He hasn't met top class opposition outside Africa.

This was a point levelled against Keshi by his detractors.

So no. He hasn't met all the conditions. At least let him win this cup first. He has had the world cup to learn.

Now, he has to deliver. :mad:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Rohr took Akpeyi to afcon... smh ..that goal against us was 100% Akpeyi fault..also the goal we conceded in Uyo was his fault. He was way off the line..Akpeyi has this very bad habit of staying outside the 6 yard box for a cross or long range shot... Akpeyi is the worst goalie in Afcon..he has let in 3 goals ....
SuperEagles

john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

If rohr like let him lose 30 0 today he will continue and you criminals cannot do anything about it. He has met his contractual agreement to extend his contract. I still think we will win today
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

john12 wrote:If rohr like let him lose 30 0 today he will continue and you criminals cannot do anything about it. He has met his contractual agreement to extend his contract. I still think we will win today
Agent of backwardness.

Of course we will win. Algeria is not the standard. :sneaky:

john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Algeria is a very strong team don't try to downplay them
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

john12 wrote:Algeria is a very strong team don't try to downplay them
I heard Rohr's fate is already sealed, no need for more campaigning...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Don't mine these 20/20 'visionaries'. :lol: :lol: :lol:
They are shifting the goalposts yet again, some even match by match.

Now he's this close, the requirement is that he "has to win it" to justify his retention - because all the other countries came to sell grannut in Egypt.

Many thought he'd be back home in Germany long before now.
Well, he's not. :idea:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Damunk wrote:Don't mine these 20/20 'visionaries'. :lol: :lol: :lol:
They are shifting the goalposts yet again, some even match by match.

Now he's this close, the requirement is that he "has to win it" to justify his retention - because all the other countries came to sell grannut in Egypt.

Many thought he'd be back home in Germany long before now.
Well, he's not. :idea:
It's only fair we get our money's worth.

No need paying for what we can source locally is there? :sneaky: