Una don learn finish?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Una don learn finish?

Post by danfo driver »

SO now that we have gone to the world cup and AFCON to learn. Are we now ready to compete? Or are we going to the next tournament to learn another learn?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Una don learn finish?

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Gerrout with your ignrance! You called Musa a "bas-tard" just because of football. We don't need fans like youwho only support when the going is good. Kindly go and find a wet transformer to hug.
OCCUPY NFF!!
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Gerrout with your ignrance! You called Musa a "bas-tard" just because of football. We don't need fans like youwho only support when the going is good. Kindly go and find a wet transformer to hug.
Don't worry. You and Musa get the "Everyone is a winner. No one a loser" award.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cchinukw wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Gerrout with your ignrance! You called Musa a "bas-tard" just because of football. We don't need fans like youwho only support when the going is good. Kindly go and find a wet transformer to hug.
Don't worry. You and Musa get the "Everyone is a winner. No one a loser" award.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

no mind him. the same way he was calling our QUALITY player moses all manner of names now his boys cant even force a shot on target. look at how ndidi was used as a toy and dem wan blame rohr
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

john12 wrote:no mind him. the same way he was calling our QUALITY player moses all manner of names now his boys cant even force a shot on target. look at how ndidi was used as a toy and dem wan blame rohr
I have told you. When I am finished with you, you will come here to beg. Mark my words!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

danfo driver wrote:
john12 wrote:no mind him. the same way he was calling our QUALITY player moses all manner of names now his boys cant even force a shot on target. look at how ndidi was used as a toy and dem wan blame rohr
I have told you. When I am finished with you, you will come here to beg. Mark my words!
:rotf:
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

you go know sey mad and madness pass level. try me and see foolish angel* I will not only finish you