Ndidi was responsible for 3 Goals

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

john12
Egg
Egg
Ndidi was responsible for 3 Goals

Post by john12 »

Ndidi foul was responsible for the goals against south Africa madagascar and algeria. Y
ou see why I have a problem with people here and their hypocrisy is that they are quick to blame an unfavorable player but say nothing when their boy is nonsense. Ogu played 1 game and was okay he did a mistake and people were calling for his dismissal while Ndidi has been responsible for 3 unnecessary goals and no one is saying anything. Let me hear anyone say anything bad about ogu again.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Ndidi was responsible for 3 Goals

Post by Damunk »

john12 wrote:Ndidi foul was responsible for the goals against south Africa madagascar and algeria. Y
ou see why I have a problem with people here and their hypocrisy is that they are quick to blame an unfavorable player but say nothing when their boy is nonsense. Ogu played 1 game and was okay he did a mistake and people were calling for his dismissal while Ndidi has been responsible for 3 unnecessary goals and no one is saying anything. Let me hear anyone say anything bad about ogu again.
Well, they came down on Ogu like a ton of bricks for that one 'indirect' mistake in one game. He seemed to attract even more flack than Balogun himself.
Ndidi?
I doubt what you have pointed out will attract more than a tap on the wrist, but so it should be.
Its more about being unfair to Ogu than letting Ndidi off the hook.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Exactly my point. We have to be fair and partial with our criticism that's the point I'm trying to make across.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

john12 wrote:Exactly my point. We have to be fair and partial with our criticism that's the point I'm trying to make across.
Rubbish, your silly and cowardly coach put our boys unnecessary under massive pressure with his daft tactics and idiotic changes.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

It's always the coach fault when they lose to QUALITY team but is the players praise when they beat a good team. All I know is that our coach is a good coach and with the talents available at his disposal, this tournament was a success
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

john12 wrote:It's always the coach fault when they lose to QUALITY team but is the players praise when they beat a good team. All I know is that our coach is a good coach and with the talents available at his disposal, this tournament was a success
Why are we not QUALITY team? Mahrez that you are shouting about is a 'bench warmer' at City.

We lost, no bid deal but making it seems that we should not expect w win because we are facing 'Algeria' is so funny.

Where is the coach of Algeria from again :)

We should have sacked Rohr based on his performance at the WC. Having retained him till now, we better stick with him. Will not advocate sacking a coach for a SF appearance at AFCON. I doubt he can take us beyond this level though.
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

john12 wrote:It's always the coach fault when they lose to QUALITY team but is the players praise when they beat a good team. All I know is that our coach is a good coach and with the talents available at his disposal, this tournament was a success
Keshi beat Drogba, Yaya ......with Mba, Obobona and a 19yr old Omeruo.
Your cowardly oga excuse is BS to real SE fans/historians.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Nope I'm saying the QUALITY of that goal can beat any goalkeeper considering it was scored at 94th minute. At the highest level, QUALITY is always the difference
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Yes keshi defeated ivc and I was rooting for keshi but the same people praising the late keshi now were calling for his sack. I think people are just overreacting our team is young give them time
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Yes keshi defeated ivc and I was rooting for keshi but the same people praising the late keshi now were calling for his sack. I think people are just overreacting our team is young give them time
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

john12 wrote:Nope I'm saying the QUALITY of that goal can beat any goalkeeper considering it was scored at 94th minute. At the highest level, QUALITY is always the difference
What were we doing before then? Did we scout the opponent at all? Did we practice set piece? Did we utilize players in their best position? Why are our players not able to show QUALITY? Even Madagascar showed us QUALITY :tic:
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

zee wrote:
john12 wrote:Exactly my point. We have to be fair and partial with our criticism that's the point I'm trying to make across.
Rubbish, your silly and cowardly coach put our boys unnecessary under massive pressure with his daft tactics and idiotic changes.
That's not the point. :roll:
Its specifically about Ogu's mistake v Ndidi's mistakes.

For once....

john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Before then, the game was 1 1 and evenly balanced. We had our chances and they had their chances. Like I said, a new coach now is almost signing your 2022 world cup non appearance
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

This John12 is mentally unstable, like play like play na craze man una dey follow argue for CE.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

john12 wrote:Yes keshi defeated ivc and I was rooting for keshi but the same people praising the late keshi now were calling for his sack. I think people are just overreacting our team is young give them time
I rooted for the great Keshi and Amodu.......I rooted for Rohr till his unbelievable cowardice against Croatia.
The man can't change....cowardice is in his football DNA.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Damunk wrote:
zee wrote:

For once....

Your diversionary tactics don't work with me.....our coach is a cowardly wack.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

wanaj0 wrote:
john12 wrote:Nope I'm saying the QUALITY of that goal can beat any goalkeeper considering it was scored at 94th minute. At the highest level, QUALITY is always the difference
What were we doing before then? Did we scout the opponent at all? Did we practice set piece? Did we utilize players in their best position? Why are our players not able to show QUALITY? Even Madagascar showed us QUALITY :tic:
Dude, calm down and stop ranting.
Omeruo just tweeted for the world to see a direct answer to your redundant question.
Pay attention, control your hormones.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

zee wrote:
Damunk wrote:
zee wrote:

For once....

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Get your brain out of its peanut shell and you'll realise the debate is multi-faceted.
This thread is one of several post-mortem angles being discussed.
Try and multitask.
It helps. :idea: :taunt: :idea:
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Damunk wrote:
zee wrote:
Damunk wrote:
zee wrote:

For once....

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Get your brain out of its peanut shell and you'll realise the debate is multi-faceted.
This thread is one of several post-mortem angles being discussed.
Try and multitask.
It helps. :idea: :taunt: :idea:
Nonsense...... I won't fall for your usual wowo 'blame the players' tactics.
I won't glorify woworism by discussing that BS.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

The topic isn't about our coach but about our hippocrates supporters. I'm sure they're waiting for ogu to do another mistake on Wednesday so they can pounce on him. Yet they're quiet about their king ndidi
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Against Croatia tactics wasn't to blame. We simply lost to a QUALITY team
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

john12 wrote:The topic isn't about our coach but about our hippocrates supporters. I'm sure they're waiting for ogu to do another mistake on Wednesday so they can pounce on him. Yet they're quiet about their king ndidi
Rohr is a Coward and his cowardly tactics will ALWAYS put unnecessary pressure on our defense forcing unnecessary errors by our players.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

There's nothing like coward. Every coach has his style some are attacking coach like pep while some are defensive coach like Mourinho. All are winners. You use what you have at your disposal and coaches aren't miracle workers.