If I was ROHR I will resign

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

john12
Egg
Egg
If I was ROHR I will resign

Post by john12 »

Personally nigerians are delusional and they don't have World class players but expect WORLDCLASS results. Personally, if I was rohr I will resign. The highest he can achieve is another WCQ and an ANC because with the QUALITY of opponents at the world stage I don't see nigeria even qualifying past the group Stage even with Mourinho/Guardiola as the coach at the world cup. We are very arrogant/entitled and we will soon get what we deserve. A new coach will most likely fail to qualify for the next world cup and that will finally make these DELUSIONAL People humble
kash n' karry
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: If I was ROHR I will resign

Post by kash n' karry »

:evil: :twisted:
So u don hear am Mr Rohr Ooo !! :woot: :scared: We da people do not want u anymore bcos u always have us playing not to lose with that sucky assss defense that u had us doing against Argentina last yr and now against Algeria !! :bump:

Fulani herdsmen.. .. where art thouuu :drool: :lol:
==============================================
Aaaaaggghhh gaaadddammmnn itt !! Wherez my Heineken + big wet bubble booty chics ? :mrgreen:
Zelex
Egg
Egg

Post by Zelex »

This is the kind of mindset Nigeria doesn't need. Yes, we must be logical and realistic however football is played on the green grass. What kind of defeatist mentality is that? Nigeria would not have won the 96 Olympics or the ANC 2013 by accepting such. This not a league format but a knockout tournament where with the right tactics and preparation one can pull off "World Class" results and progress. As I've said Rohr has done an OK job in this tournament but anyone who thinks he has done a great job or that he couldn't have done any better is deluded. My concern is that there is no improvement over the last 18 months, if there was I would back him (I'm personally undecided but slightly pushed to keeping him) but progress has been stagnant (arguably a little worse) in terms of performances.
Zelex-CE World Cup 2010 prediction Winner
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=177767
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

john12 wrote:Personally nigerians are delusional and they don't have World class players but expect WORLDCLASS results. Personally, if I was rohr I will resign. The highest he can achieve is another WCQ and an ANC because with the QUALITY of opponents at the world stage I don't see nigeria even qualifying past the group Stage even with Mourinho/Guardiola as the coach at the world cup. We are very arrogant/entitled and we will soon get what we deserve. A new coach will most likely fail to qualify for the next world cup and that will finally make these DELUSIONAL People humble
We are entitled yes, because of achievements on the field.

Rohr can go and coach countries, that buy into his unentitled mindset.
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
Orion
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Orion »

We need a new coach for a fresh start but considering the local options we have, it will be another foreign coach. Pinnick is someone who actually wants results rather than being swayed by the partisan politics of LC vs FC.
"I Think, Therefore I am" - Rene Descartes
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...he will resign after the last match, later in the week. Win or lose, sometimes Nigerians are not worth it fighting for.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Yap the same people that are praising Amodu/keshi now were the same ones calling for his head in 2002 and 2015. There's no honor with criminals crooks oloshos. Rohr would easily get offered job at another big African country
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Just to put things in context, the Algerian coach is JUST 12 months into his job as coach, yet he is coaching his team to the finals and might win it, Keshi won the AFCON in 2013 on first attempt with a largely inexperienced squad of home based players for that matter... Rohr has been on the job for 3 solid years and counting... yet we are still going into tournaments with moral victory songs of been "the youngest team", or "going into the tournament to learn"... That's how we will keep learning until Kenya wins 5 AFCON trophies before we decide to wake up and smell the damn coffee. Naija football don suffer sha SMH.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

This is not a new algeria team. Most of these guys were at that 2014 world cup very EXPERIENCED players
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

Liar!
3rd rate coaches in $50,000/month jobs do not just resign.
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Tobi17 wrote:Just to put things in context, the Algerian coach is JUST 12 months into his job as coach, yet he is coaching his team to the finals and might win it, Keshi won the AFCON in 2013 on first attempt with a largely inexperienced squad of home based players for that matter... Rohr has been on the job for 3 solid years and counting... yet we are still going into tournaments with moral victory songs of been "the youngest team", or "going into the tournament to learn"... That's how we will keep learning until Kenya wins 5 AFCON trophies before we decide to wake up and smell the damn coffee. Naija football don suffer sha SMH.
you are delusional and should apologize for being disrespectful . You were all over the forum boasting and beating your chest before the Algerian game( we were outplayed by Cameroon and SA) I kept on shouting, even had a thread #rorhout...but no you people ridiculed and insulted me none stop....now your eyes don open...smh
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

john12 wrote:Personally nigerians are delusional and they don't have World class players but expect WORLDCLASS results. Personally, if I was rohr I will resign. The highest he can achieve is another WCQ and an ANC because with the QUALITY of opponents at the world stage I don't see nigeria even qualifying past the group Stage even with Mourinho/Guardiola as the coach at the world cup. We are very arrogant/entitled and we will soon get what we deserve. A new coach will most likely fail to qualify for the next world cup and that will finally make these DELUSIONAL People humble
Will you quit your job and get on a welfare program?
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

You have a loser mindset. :-x

Change it!

Madaf#@$%&gascar says hello.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

john12 wrote:This is not a new algeria team. Most of these guys were at that 2014 world cup very EXPERIENCED players
We were at the 2014 and 2018 WC. So what's Rohr excuse?
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Can I get an A-M-E-N!!!
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

cchinukw wrote:Can I get an A-M-E-N!!!
what if I am a Muslim?
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Rawlings wrote:
cchinukw wrote:Can I get an A-M-E-N!!!
what if I am a Muslim?
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
oscar52
Egg
Egg

Post by oscar52 »

He should. The man aint gonna win jack, he has not won anything in all his previous 9 stops in like 23 years of coaching. The highlight of his career was taking a French team to the UEFA cup final and he lost that one too and it has been abrupt firings ever since which the usual complains: lack of result and poor quality soccer.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

By mutual consent with negotiated buyout would be good news.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Komani
Egg
Egg

Post by Komani »

Who cares?? He's not Jesus. Rohr is not going to get any praise from me for reaching the Semi finals. Dude is tactically average.
Goldleaf
Egg
Egg

Post by Goldleaf »

:???: :???: :???: :???:

I dont understand. The Super Eagles of Nigeria will never have built its pedigree with this kind of mindset.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

So you can only win in games when you have better players than your opponent abi? Then what's the point of having a coach on the sideline?
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Goldleaf wrote:
:???: :???: :???: :???:

I dont understand. The Super Eagles of Nigeria will never have built its pedigree with this kind of mindset.
Exactly, we got to cut out the infection before it manifests. We want Nigeria to alwaye compete. Not talking about been arrogant or underating the opponent. Too much respect is bad. Nigeria is not going to major competitions to learn. We are going to compete and win. If we lose , we lose, but we must go in with the mentality that we are here to win regardless of the so called quality on the other team.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx