CAM NEWS: Seedorf and Kluivert Sacked

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet
CAM NEWS: Seedorf and Kluivert Sacked

Post by Senator WIRES »

:shock: CAMEFOOT sack Seedorf ,and his crew declared persona non grata by CFA.

The Lions got shredded into mince meat by the SEagus :lol: :lol: in the ongoing AFCON
http://www.footmercato.net/flash-mercat ... ons_258904
Last edited by Senator WIRES on Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: CAM NEWS: Seedorf and Kluivert Sacked

Post by Odas »

Senator WIRES wrote::shock: CAMEFOOT sack Seedorf ,and his crew declared persona non grata by CFA.

The Lions got shredded into mince meat by the SEagus :lol: :lol: in the ongoing AFCON
Source, please?
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

How many Cameroonian coaches have the SE sacked?
I am happy
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

Odas wrote:
Senator WIRES wrote::shock: CAMEFOOT sack Seedorf ,and his crew declared persona non grata by CFA.

Source, please?
:scared:

http://www.footmercato.net/flash-mercat ... ons_258904
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
joplass
Egg
Egg

Post by joplass »

Like someone here likes to say a "banana republic". Cameroon has a bunch of Cisse and Belmadi but no. A coach must come from another continent.
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

I think we need to go for Kluivert.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

bret- hart wrote:I think we need to go for Kluivert.
WHY????
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Nigeria should go for them ASAP
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

kalani JR wrote:
WHY????
He is Young, dutch, played at the highest level along side our legends( Finidi, Kanu, Babangida). He was assistant to Guss Hiddink when Holland played at the 2014 WC. I see no reason why we cant approach him. He might just be what the Dr. ordered. I will take him over the old fart Rhor any day.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

Naija should hire them
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
camex
Eaglet
Eaglet
Cameroon FA sacks Seedorf

Post by camex »

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/cameroon-s ... 47484.html
Cameroon is making yet another mistake. Seedorf should have been kept to build a team for the next world cup.
Cameroon sack head coach Seedorf following Afcon 2019 exit
Goal.com Goal.com 12 hours ago

The defending champions were knocked out by Nigeria in the last 16, which prompted the federation to make a change
Cameroon have sacked coach Clarence Seedorf, the Cameroonian Football Federation has announced.
The Indomitable Lions had a disappointing outing at the 2019 Africa Cup of Nations (Afcon) where they were knocked out by Nigeria in the Round of 16.

Seedorf’s position was already under scrutiny before the tournament. On Tuesday, the Cameroon football hierarchy decided to show him and assistant coach Patrick Kluivert the exit door after 11 months in charge.

"After consulting the Fecafoot Executive Committee and the Ministry of Sports and Education, in the wake of the premature elimination of Cameroon senior male national team from the 2019 Africa Cup of Nations, the Cameroon Football Federation, in conformity with the stipulations of the resolutive condition of their respective employment contracts, has decided to terminate the duties of coach Clarence Clyde Seedorf and his assistant Patrick Stephan Kluivert with immediate effect," a statement signed by Fecafoot president Seidou Mbombo Njoya read.

This decision came a day after Sports and Education Minister Narcisse Mouelle Kombi called for his dismissal on live television.

"Failures and inadequacies of technical supervision, as well as his inability to maintain discipline in the team, largely accounted for the failure of the Indomitable Lions at the 2019 Afcon, and these contradict the contract he signed on August 10, 2018," said Kombi.

Seedorf was criticised following his preference to work from outside Cameroon and only visit the country for a few days (for matches).

During his reign as head coach, the Dutchman boasted just three wins, with four draws and three defeats
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

bret- hart wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
WHY????
He is Young, dutch, played at the highest level along side our legends( Finidi, Kanu, Babangida). He was assistant to Guss Hiddink when Holland played at the 2014 WC. I see no reason why we cant approach him. He might just be what the Dr. ordered. I will take him over the old fart Rhor any day.
He's also not a good coach.
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

bret- hart wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
WHY????
Gus Hiddink was not the Coach of that Dutch team in 2014, it was Louis van Gaal, Hiddink coached the 1998 Team.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Would be a good hire by Nigeria. Bring them both in. Also have Amuneke on the staff. Hire new goalkeeper trainers. Keep the physical trainer.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...yep, dem be oyinbo after all.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

mcal wrote:...yep, dem be oyinbo after all.

They are not oyinbo.

The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Nigeria could do a lot worse. Seedorf ticks many boxes...
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

bret- hart wrote:

They are not oyinbo.
Oyinbo no be skin alone, kpali too.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

bret- hart wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
WHY????
Slave mentality on display. So, why not Finidi or Kanu or Babangida :?: :idea: :!:

Cheers.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

kalani JR wrote:
bret- hart wrote:

They are not oyinbo.
Oyinbo no be skin alone, kpali too.
Don't be silly. The Algerian coach has a French passport as well. Kluvert is of African desent. We complain about how black Euro ex internationals are overlooked in their "countries" yet you think its selling out to hire them. You aren't making any sense. Kluvert has played at the very highest level for both club and country. He is young and still earning his stripes. Its a gamble but I will hire him and get rid of Rhor in a heartbeat. This Nigerian team needs a coach whose philosophy aligns with ours not that old fart that is our current coach.

Where and who was Westerhof before we hired him in 1989? You think the likes of Pep and Klopp will drop their gigs and coach Nigeria? No they wont.

bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:
bret- hart wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
WHY????
Slave mentality on display. So, why not Finidi or Kanu or Babangida :?: :idea: :!:

Cheers.

What have they done in recent years with regards to coaching? Are they coaching any. teams home or abroad? Get real. The only person I would consider is Finidi. Also in case you haven't noticed, Kluivert is a black man( Dutch Surinam) How is calling for him to coach Nigeria slave mentality??? I swear some of the things I read on CE can induce migraines.

bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Benedict Iroha wrote:
bret- hart wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
WHY????
Gus Hiddink was not the Coach of that Dutch team in 2014, it was Louis van Gaal, Hiddink coached the 1998 Team.

Van Gaal yup. He is learning from the best but some Nigerians want us to stick with that pensioner posing as a coach instead of approaching him. :lol:

joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

Why do folks like yarning with absolute certainty on an issue that is quite reasonably subjective?
Football is too subjective an endeavor, where sentiments or well calculated efforts don't guarantee results.
Respecting these facts should help ease the tension and help people enjoy the sport.

I like my team to be compsed and competitive at every outing. Winning would be the cherry on the desert.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges