CAM NEWS: Seedorf and Kluivert Sacked

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: CAM NEWS: Seedorf and Kluivert Sacked

Post by cchinukw »

Super Eagles gain.

Wey that Peak Milk with him coconut head sef? :mad:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Una see am?

Just 11 months in charge.

blackjack
Egg
Egg

Post by blackjack »

Very poor résumé, they don't have what it takes to coach a good african NT.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

bret- hart wrote:
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:
bret- hart wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
bret- hart wrote:I think we need to go for Kluivert.
WHY????
He is Young, dutch, played at the highest level along side our legends( Finidi, Kanu, Babangida). He was assistant to Guss Hiddink when Holland played at the 2014 WC. I see no reason why we cant approach him. He might just be what the Dr. ordered. I will take him over the old fart Rhor any day.
Slave mentality on display. So, why not Finidi or Kanu or Babangida :?: :idea: :!:

Cheers.
What have they done in recent years with regards to coaching? Are they coaching any. teams home or abroad? Get real. The only person I would consider is Finidi. Also in case you haven't noticed, Kluivert is a black man( Dutch Surinam) How is calling for him to coach Nigeria slave mentality??? I swear some of the things I read on CE can induce migraines.
Frank Lampard is now the manager of arguably the biggest club in the world, Chelsea. What were his credentials when he took charge of Derby County only a year ago? I think we both know who needs to get real :!:

Cheers.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Yes he coached Derby Country. What are the likes of Kanu and Babangida doing now? Are they training and obtaining education to further their development? Have they applied to coach any African team? At least Amunike put himself out there and has Coached in Sudan and Tanzania. Klivert was assistant coach for Holland before being assistant coach of Cameroon. His resume is improving but you want to brush him aside for Kanu who is dancing Makossa in Egypt. You need to get real dude and smell the coffee. Kluivert is young and learning. He is getting experience in Africa and soon he will be snapped up by another African FA meanwhile Nigeria will be stuck with a 66 year old coach who believes he is going to the WC to learn.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Pray, tell how you know what Kanu is doing and not doing. Do you live with him? Are you his personal assistant or something? You are nothing if not overly presumptuous. I am willing to bet that you are one of those who will scoff at the idea of someone like Mike Emenalo coaching the SuperEagles even though he is more qualified than Kluivert and Seedorf put together... but he’s a Nigerian and just doesn’t cut it for you :!:

Cheers.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:Pray, tell how you know what Kanu is doing and not doing. Do you live with him? Are you his personal assistant or something? You are nothing if not overly presumptuous. I am willing to bet that you are one of those who will scoff at the idea of someone like Mike Emenalo coaching the SuperEagles even though he is more qualified than Kluivert and Seedorf put together... but he’s a Nigerian and just doesn’t cut it for you :!:

Cheers.
TTK why would you want a non coach who has not presently indicated interest in coaching to coach the super eagles?
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Kluivert to La Masia...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

blackjack wrote:Very poor résumé, they don't have what it takes to coach a good african NT.
What does it take to coach an African team?

Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

txj wrote:Kluivert to La Masia...
what about SEEDORF? :oops:
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC