Latif Blessing slams inhuman Ibrahimovic

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet
Latif Blessing slams inhuman Ibrahimovic

Post by Senator WIRES »

IBRA did not even touched him, only the wind generated by running that knocked him out :lol: :lol:
Ghanaian international Latif Blessing is disappointed with the excessive celebrations of Zlatan Ibrahimovic after the Swede shoved him over in celebration of a goal in the Los Angeles ‘El Trafico’ derby on Friday night.

Before the spicy encounter Ibrahimovic, star striker for Los Angeles Galaxy had bristled at comparisons with Blessings Los Angeles FC teammate Carlos Vela.

In a matchup between the league's top two scorers, Ibrahimovic scored his second hat trick in MLS and led the Galaxy to a 3-2 victory in the first meeting between the two clubs this season.
However, after Ibrahimovic’s left-footed strike completed a well-deserved hat trick for the LA Galaxy striker, :oops: he appeared to run into Blessing who flew into the air and collapsed onto the ground. :lol:

Blessing later took to Twitter to question the "inhuman" actions of the outspoken Swede.

He posted: "I grew up looking up to you and having the opportunity to play against you is something I’ll always hold in High esteem but what are you teaching the young kid who sees you as a role model? ???? ???????? is now part of goal celebration ??????? this’s inhuman ?".
Watch the video below

https://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/ ... 88?video=1
Last edited by Senator WIRES on Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Latif Blessing slams inhuman Ibrahimovic

Post by Bigpokey24 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: the way the ghana man bounce off Ibra :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Latif went vegan last summer. Simple.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Zlatan is truly inhuman or inhumane! Whichever one. Wicked person! He calls that sh1t league a retirement league and said at 29 he would never have reduced himself to playing in that rotten rubbish of a league. To buttress his point, he went and scored a hattrick. :lol: :lol: :lol: At the age of 40 abi na 45? :rotf: :rotf: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

danfo driver wrote:Zlatan is truly inhuman or inhumane! Whichever one. Wicked person! He calls that sh1t league a retirement league and said at 29 he would never have reduced himself to playing in that rotten rubbish of a league. To buttress his point, he went and scored a hattrick. :lol: :lol: :lol: At the age of 40 abi na 45? :rotf: :rotf: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Nna, me I want that kind of retirement oh! Wey dem dey pay me USD 7.2 million a year? Give me the money! :thumbs:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

ohsee wrote:
danfo driver wrote:Zlatan is truly inhuman or inhumane! Whichever one. Wicked person! He calls that sh1t league a retirement league and said at 29 he would never have reduced himself to playing in that rotten rubbish of a league. To buttress his point, he went and scored a hattrick. :lol: :lol: :lol: At the age of 40 abi na 45? :rotf: :rotf: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Nna, me I want that kind of retirement oh! Wey dem dey pay me USD 7.2 million a year? Give me the money! :thumbs:
Uncle Sir Daddy Ohsee, na that kind retirement all of us they pray for. No be like Civil Servant wey work for 40 years for Oyo State, come retire... but poverty push am to go "doctor" e birth certificate, move go Bayelsa to enroll for Civil Service as a "young chap!" :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

If the MLS is a sh1te retirement league, what would that make the Nigerian league?
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

MLS is not the level of Europe, to be honest. Before, I played with players who are either at my level, or close to it. Which makes the game connect easier... Here, I am like a Ferarri amongst Fiats...
[/video]

I am supposed to ignore the words of a man who is suffering the pain and instead, listen to nonentities on a football forum, who know nothing. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: hissss.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...would love to see our star players come score big make buku money at the same time.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

mcal wrote:...would love to see our star players come score big make buku money at the same time.
Like Martins did?
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

maceo4 wrote:
mcal wrote:...would love to see our star players come score big make buku money at the same time.
Like Martins did?
...yup, a one off. Been a long time.