#MeToo after Cristiano Ronaldo?

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Christian Rolando Set Up for R A P E

Post by ohsee »

metalalloy wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:ok, oo..there are 2 sides to the story. this woman better be careful... fyi
Yea it's crazy. Any star or celebrity has to know the risks involved in engaging in casual sexual encounters with random people. You open yourself up to things of this nature.
At 24, your brain is not fully developed, and high levels of testosterone can make you do many foolish things--athletes naturally produce higher levels of the hormone from training, and then some take other things to enhance the production. Not saying Christiano is guilty, but young men are unpredictable, or rather they can be unpredictable in predictable ways.
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: #MeToo after Cristiano Ronaldo?

Post by ohsee »

kajifu wrote:
Odas wrote:After all is said, the bottom-line is: If you are rich or in a position of power of some kind, you better ZIP it! Alternatively, stay away from American women, they are the worst of all.
This stars don't listen,you are rich go to Africa and enjoy a lot of women for free self and just hanging with you sleep in nice hotel is good enough.
Chief, humans are a complex species, especially when it comes to sex. Some people, after dem don nak all these free women, become bored with it, and want something different. I don talk am bifor for this site, one football player I went to uni with, the bobo was nacking women aghara-aghara, up to the point that his thing was no longer standing up for regular sex, and only watching other men nak his common law wife was getting his JT to stand up. Na so e be for this Oyibo country oh!

Again, I am not saying Christiano is guilty, but the fact that he can get lots of free women is no proof that he did not rape.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Odas wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:Not every case is a setup. If Ronaldo is innocent he has nothing to worry about. But that non disclosure agreement makes him look guilty.
Non disclosure agreement does not mean guilty. When you a public figure and you go around sleeping with someone who is not your wife, typically those type of disclosures are signed to protect them.
KPAM! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
In most cases like you said - Robby - "nondisclosure documents" are signed for peace sake and for one's life to move-on smoothly. Unfortunately, in some cases (such as this), the "non-disclosure" comes back to hound the supposed peacemaker and in this case it seems to be Ronaldo.
Yes, they are signed for the sake of 'peace', but that peace might be negotiated either because the accused is guilty, or simply because s/he cannot afford the adverse publicity even if innocent.

Only lawyers can tell us what in their opinion is the more common reason for NDAs.
In as much as it doesn't imply the payer is guilty, neither does it imply he is innocent.
The point is, which is more likely?
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
F360
Egg
Egg

Post by F360 »

Damunk wrote:
Odas wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:Not every case is a setup. If Ronaldo is innocent he has nothing to worry about. But that non disclosure agreement makes him look guilty.
Non disclosure agreement does not mean guilty. When you a public figure and you go around sleeping with someone who is not your wife, typically those type of disclosures are signed to protect them.
In most cases like you said - Robby - "nondisclosure documents" are signed for peace sake and for one's life to move-on smoothly. Unfortunately, in some cases (such as this), the "non-disclosure" comes back to hound the supposed peacemaker and in this case it seems to be Ronaldo.
Yes, they are signed for the sake of 'peace', but that peace might be negotiated either because the accused is guilty, or simply because s/he cannot afford the adverse publicity even if innocent.

Only lawyers can tell us what in their opinion is the more common reason for NDAs.
In as much as it doesn't imply the payer is guilty, neither does it imply he is innocent.
Kpom! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Exactly. NDA's work both ways.
Now hopefully we will get to the bottom of the reason for it.

--------------------------------------------
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Juventus' statement shows that they are gonna give up on him and I'm not surprised.
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

ohsee wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Odas wrote:After all is said, the bottom-line is: If you are rich or in a position of power of some kind, you better ZIP it! Alternatively, stay away from American women, they are the worst of all.
This stars don't listen,you are rich go to Africa and enjoy a lot of women for free self and just hanging with you sleep in nice hotel is good enough.
Chief, humans are a complex species, especially when it comes to sex. Some people, after dem don nak all these free women, become bored with it, and want something different. I don talk am bifor for this site, one football player I went to uni with, the bobo was nacking women aghara-aghara, up to the point that his thing was no longer standing up for regular sex, and only watching other men nak his common law wife was getting his JT to stand up. Na so e be for this Oyibo country oh!

Again, I am not saying Christiano is guilty, but the fact that he can get lots of free women is no proof that he did not rape.
:D :D :D :D

Too much money and time can be a curse for some people.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

airwolex wrote:
ohsee wrote:
kajifu wrote:

:D :D :D :D

Too much money and time can be a curse for some people.
Ol boy, as a young man with power and money, e no easy.
You feel invincible and untouchable esp if there's no respected mentor in your life
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

why Ronaldo? this man can have any woman he wants, some women are just sharks! maybe the non disclosure money has finished and is looking for 2nd pay day
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

ohsee wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:ok, oo..there are 2 sides to the story. this woman better be careful... fyi
Yea it's crazy. Any star or celebrity has to know the risks involved in engaging in casual sexual encounters with random people. You open yourself up to things of this nature.
At 24, your brain is not fully developed, and high levels of testosterone can make you do many foolish things--athletes naturally produce higher levels of the hormone from training, and then some take other things to enhance the production. Not saying Christiano is guilty, but young men are unpredictable, or rather they can be unpredictable in predictable ways.

Alcohol too. But that is why clubs have "minders" that ensure that athletes do not put themselves in compromising positions.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

I await damunk to come and defend the woman again :roll:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/20 ... -las-vegas
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Damunk wrote:
Odas wrote:Assuming it happened as claimed, why now after the woman has been paid $375,000.00?

Alright, while at it, less get ALL the Black women who were RAPED by White men 30yrs, 40yrs, 50yrs and even 60yrs ago in the Plantations or farms to come-out and narrate their ugly ordeals as well. This time, I hope they (the Black women) are given equal media coverage as is being done for the White women.
There is a legal argument and a moral argument.
We all know that power, influence and money all have a heavy influence on legal judgement.
Moral judgment however, is affected by none of these.

So the fact that she has been legally bound to remain silent by receiving $375,000 in no way proves that the crime never happened. In fact, it suggests it possibly, if not probably, did....which is what we should be more interested in.

You wouldn't let an accused rapist or armed robber spend the night in your house becos he has been able to pay off a key witness with money.
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

kalani JR wrote:Juventus' statement shows that they are gonna give up on him and I'm not surprised.
:roll: :roll: :roll: so how far with Juve giving up on CRON .smh ...some of you on CE have no clue about the world
SuperEagles

kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
kalani JR wrote:Juventus' statement shows that they are gonna give up on him and I'm not surprised.
:roll: :roll: :roll: so how far with Juve giving up on CRON .smh ...some of you on CE have no clue about the world
I definitely meant to say not give up on him, there's no way I would have interpreted that statement any other way.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Bigpokey24 wrote:I await damunk to come and defend the woman again :roll:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/20 ... -las-vegas
He admitted to it already in the initial statements, this isn't a battle you should be fighting.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Kalani jnr, give up you lost
SuperEagles

Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

ohsee wrote:
kajifu wrote:

Was this guy African or white? I have never heard of an African happy to let someone knack his wife whi!e he watches like some westerners do :blink:
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

ohsee wrote:
kajifu wrote:

Kai make this kind thing no happen for anyone oooh I know,cant do your madam and watch some one else do the job for you.
This world person go see all kind stuff oooh
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Unlikely. Even if the defendant is not guilty of a crime, the last thing you want is to pay someone 375,000 to drop a lawsuit, only for the person to drop the lawsuit but then drag your name through the mud for the next 50 years by repeating the allegations to newspapers, telling the world all about your private life and what they really think of you.

NDAs are standard in legal settlements. It is a way for both parties to say to each other: let us draw a line under this and move on.
F360 wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Odas wrote:
Robbynice wrote:

Kpom! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Exactly. NDA's work both ways.
Now hopefully we will get to the bottom of the reason for it.