Gareth Bale's impending RM exit -Mistreatment by Zidane

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Gareth Bale's impending RM exit -Mistreatment by Zidane

Post by danfo driver »

Heading to China at the age of 30. I guess 20m a year cannot be frowned upon sha :lol:

But as I said, there was only going to be one winner here. The English press can cry all they like. Zidane gets what he wants here!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Gareth Bale to China. Who woulda thought it? Best of luck in his new career. Confirms what Defoe and some other folks said of him.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Watch him go to Inter "on loan".
oluwaseye the 1st.
Egg
Egg

Post by oluwaseye the 1st. »

What did Defoe say? just curious.
Truth needs no support system, it can stand firmly on its legs!!

COYS
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Igwe certainly got more than he wanted for Oga Costa the other night.
oscar52
Egg
Egg

Post by oscar52 »

danfo driver wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You dont get it! Zidane is a god at Real Madrid. Bale can "score in the moon" all he wants, if Zidane wants him out, he is gone! Or he will sit in the stands all season long. You people think this is England were players and their agents bribe the press to sink a coach because the coach doesnt want to work with your assss anymore? :rotf:
cchinukw wrote:Zidane na my man but he should admit that trying to wage war against Bale back fired spectacularly especially as he engineered a comeback against Arsenal at ICC.

Zinedine Zidane hits back over Gareth Bale, Dani Ceballos set for Arsenal loan

Zinedine Zidane has denied disrespecting Gareth Bale, and claimed the Welsh forward was left out against Bayern Munich because he did not want to play.

“I have not disrespected anyone,” the Real Madrid head coach told a press conference before the friendly against Arsenal in Washington. “The club is dealing with his departure. Period.”

“The other day [against Bayern], Gareth didn’t play because he didn’t want to,” Zidane added. “He said the club was trying to negotiate his departure, and he didn’t want to play because of that.”

Gareth Bale could be on his way to China as Real Madrid career nears end
Read more
After the 3-1 defeat to Bayern on Saturday, Zidane said Bale would leave the club. “I don’t know if in 24 or 48 hours, but it will change. And that’s good for everyone … if it’s tomorrow, better”. That prompted the player’s agent, Jonathan Barnett, to label the coach “a disgrace”.

Zidane added on Monday that “Bale hasn’t asked not to play tomorrow – so far” and reiterated that the 30-year-old will leave the club. “[His] situation is known by everyone and will not change. The club is going to do what they have to do with him.”

Dani Ceballos is reportedly close to sealing a season-long loan move to Arsenal.
Facebook Twitter Pinterest Dani Ceballos is reportedly close to sealing a season-long loan move to Arsenal. Photograph: TF-Images/Getty Images
Bale’s most likely route away from the Bernabéu remains a move to a Super League club in China. His options have been limited by his age, potential transfer fee and salary – he is currently on €17m (£15.25m) a year after tax and is unlikely to accept a pay cut.

Dani Ceballos is another player set to leave Real Madrid, with Arsenal reportedly closing in on a loan deal for the Spanish midfielder. Unai Emery hinted the move was close to completion during his pre-match press conference for Tuesday’s game.

“We have been speaking about the possibility to sign one player on loan,” Emery said. “Ceballos is a very good player. I know him from Betis at the beginning, and Real Madrid.”

The Arsenal manager added that he had watched Ceballos during Spain’s Euro U21 triumph this summer, and believes he can play in a central or attacking midfield role.

Arsenal are also set to complete the £27m signing of St-Étienne defender William Saliba this week, with the centre-back returning to France on loan.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/20 ... senal-loan
Lets see how much of a genius Zidane really is in his second coming without the luxury of Ronaldo. I hope he is not getting arrogant because that Madrid squad is not that good in my view and am not a fan their recent signing Hazard either. Hazard is my view disappears in heated contests at Chelsea.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

oscar52 wrote:
Lets see how much of a genius Zidane really is in his second coming without the luxury of Ronaldo. I hope he is not getting arrogant because that Madrid squad is not that good in my view and am not a fan their recent signing Hazard either. Hazard is my view disappears in heated contests at Chelsea.
You should go to the Zidane thread and see my opinion of Zindane's "second coming" and "Zidane, as a coach." I dont rate him.

That Said, Zidane does NOT want to work with Bale. Either Madrid gets rid of Bale or gets rid of Zidane. Zidane is the coach and he is a god at Madrid. So, Bale needs to fook off! And he will FOOK OFF!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

danfo driver wrote:
oscar52 wrote:
You should go to the Zidane thread and see my opinion of Zindane's "second coming" and "Zidane, as a coach." I dont rate him.

That Said, Zidane does NOT want to work with Bale. Either Madrid gets rid of Bale or gets rid of Zidane. Zidane is the coach and he is a god at Madrid. So, Bale needs to fook off! And he will FOOK OFF!
Bale doesn't have to do anything, he can sit in the stands and wait for Zidane to inevitably be fired as I don't think he will last with this type of attitude, or once his team starts under-performing he may be FORCED to give Bale a try...nobody is above Real Madrid, not even Zidane...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

maceo4 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
oscar52 wrote:

Bale doesn't have to do anything, he can sit in the stands and wait for Zidane to inevitably be fired as I don't think he will last with this type of attitude, or once his team starts under-performing he may be FORCED to give Bale a try...nobody is above Real Madrid, not even Zidane...
Florentino gives Zidane a lot of leeway though.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

kalani JR wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
oscar52 wrote:

True, but Zidane is putting too much unnecessary pressure on himself, there is no way he can't find good use for a player like Bale when our squad is not all that, this just smacks of ego...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

maceo4 wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
oscar52 wrote:

True, but Zidane is putting too much unnecessary pressure on himself, there is no way he can't find good use for a player like Bale when our squad is not all that, this just smacks of ego...
Good luck hope your team or A.Madrid can stop Barca this coming season.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

kajifu wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
oscar52 wrote:

E go hard o, but we shall see...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

kalani JR wrote:Mistreated to China.
Real pulled out of Bale's deal to China. Bale in turn pulled out of a friendly trip to Bayern Munich
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

maceo4 wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
oscar52 wrote:

Looks like he's keeping James too as it stands.
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

oluwaseye the 1st. wrote:What did Defoe say? just curious.
I'm curious too.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

maceo4 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
oscar52 wrote:

Now someone gets it!

cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Yawa don gas o

Furious Gareth Bale absent from Real Madrid Audi Cup squad after collapse of China move

Matt Law, football news correspondent
29 JULY 2019 • 4:00PM

Gareth Bale has been left too upset to travel to Munich with the Real Madrid squad after having a move to China called off by the Spanish club.

Wales international Bale will not be among the Real players who make the journey to Germany for the Audi Cup, in which Zinedine Zidane’s team face his old club Tottenham Hotspur in the Allianz Arena on Tuesday night.

Bale is said to be furious with the way in which he has been treated by Real manager Zidane and president Florentino Perez over his future.

Zidane has made it clear he does not want Bale and will not play him, only for Perez to call off a proposed move to Jiangsu Suning at the 11th hour, leaving the 30-year-old in limbo.

Suning had agreed a deal with both Real and Bale, only for Perez to change his mind and demand a fee which resulted in the move collapsing.

Bale has not been offered any explanation over the u-turn or any reassurances over his role at Real.

Sources close to Bale do not think an alternative move will now materialise this summer, with the Chinese transfer window shutting on Wednesday and Suning instead signing Ivan Santini.

That has left Bale convinced he will be left to rot in the Real stands while Zidane remains in charge, despite Perez’s hope that the former France international’s stance can be changed.

Bale’s £600,000-a-week contract still has three years to run, meaning Real could have to pay him over £90m not to play.

Zidane does not talk to Bale and the relationship between the pair is only likely to have been soured further by the events of the past week or so.

Zidane was branded a “disgrace” by Bale’s agent Jonathan Barnett for going public over his desire to get rid of the former Tottenham star.

And since seeing the move to Jiangsu - which would have earned Bale over £1million-a-week - fall though, Barnett added: “It’s simple, Zidane doesn’t like Gareth. There’s no relationship between them. There never has been.”

Bale’s future has overshadowed what has been a terrible pre-season for Real so far. After losing to Bayern Munich, the La Liga club beat Arsenal on penalties and were then thrashed 7-3 by Atletico Madrid.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/20 ... p-collapse

cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

This is unnecessarily political and lessens Zidane's stature in my eyes.

bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

ZZ will be exposed this season. Overrated player and overrated coach.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cchinukw wrote:This is unnecessarily political and lessens Zidane's stature in my eyes.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

maceo4 wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
oscar52 wrote:

Eziokwu! Zidane does not want to work with Bale. He does not like his face! Is it by force to work with someone you dont like? Na wa o! Is it by force! He says he doesnt want you, fooook off to where they want you!
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

bret- hart wrote:ZZ will be exposed this season. Overrated player and overrated coach.
:mad:

Overated. Why?

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

maceo4 wrote:
kajifu wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
oscar52 wrote:

E go hard o, but we shall see...
E never ever dey easy but if likes of Hazard no fit step up and fight Barca then la liga go turn to one man league officially.Barca is more into CL than La liga so take advantage the knock them out.Beat all small teams you are suppose to beat.