Gueye to Psg

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Gueye to Psg

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Everton is selling him to PSG. Our boy Ndidi should have claimed this job but they wanted Gueye instead.
OCCUPY NFF!!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Gueye to Psg

Post by maceo4 »

Good luck to him, hopefully he gets PT. Ndidi is fine where he is as long as he keeps improving.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

maceo4 wrote:Good luck to him, hopefully he gets PT. Ndidi is fine where he is as long as he keeps improving.
The only Thing only thing Ndidi has improved is his work rate, passing ,shooting and ball handling have gotten worse.
OCCUPY NFF!!
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Everton is selling him to PSG. Our boy Ndidi should have claimed this job but they wanted Gueye instead.
Ndidi turn down PSG and Bayern,i mean Leceister they don't want to pay what he is worth.Gueye for less than 30 million is a steal.
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Good buy. His numbers bettered Kante pre the move to the EPL. I suspect what would happen if he were French.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

:clap: :clap: :clap:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Cristao II wrote:Good buy. His numbers bettered Kante pre the move to the EPL. I suspect what would happen if he were French.
The boy is a foul machine. I like him, but I would take Ngolo over him any day and at any time. Ngolo is a beast while Gueye is an animal, I use both terms in a complementary way. A beast being more fearsome than just an animal.

But I am happy for him cos he is bigger than Everton, that slow journey with Aston Villa wasted his take off time.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

This is the issue with clubs like Arsenal,when this boy was with Aston Villa,we never look at him but showing chest with Elneny and likes of COQ.smh