Folarin Balogun

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Polly
Egg
Egg
Re: Folarin Balogun

Post by Polly »

bret- hart wrote:
oscar52 wrote:We want Naija raised players. All these foreign kids is why our footy seems unrecognizable as Nigeria sometimes.

Dude the reason our football is unrecognizable is because of Rhor.
Really? I always thought it was because of Buhari.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Rooney at 18 was already established at club level. Messi was already winning titles for Argentina and breaking into the Barca team.

Folarin is okay. But if he was in Nigeria playing for 3SC. He won't get all of this hype. He is getting the hype because he is playing for Arsenal. There are many players with similar skillsets or maybe even better right now in Nigeria. After saying that Folarin is okay. But let us temper the hype. The next couple of years will be critical. I hope he goes out on loan to a championship side to get senior football experience. Seating on the bench behind Nkettiah, Aubameyang and Lacazette won't help him.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

ohenhen1 wrote:Rooney at 18 was already established at club level. Messi was already winning titles for Argentina and breaking into the Barca team.

Folarin is okay. But if he was in Nigeria playing for 3SC. He won't get all of this hype. He is getting the hype because he is playing for Arsenal. There are many players with similar skillsets or maybe even better right now in Nigeria. After saying that Folarin is okay. But let us temper the hype. The next couple of years will be critical. I hope he goes out on loan to a championship side to get senior football experience. Seating on the bench behind Nkettiah, Aubameyang and Lacazette won't help him.
Names please...
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:Wayne Rooney

Messi

and etc

name the etc that already peaked at 18
Both of those needed work at 18, they were no way close to the finished article.

Are you minding ohenhen?
He's a mod.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

metalalloy wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:Rooney at 18 was already established at club level. Messi was already winning titles for Argentina and breaking into the Barca team.

Names please...
Most recently was Osimhen. I bet you if it was Chikatara at Arsenal. CE would also hype him. Chikatara or the Kolanut boy at 18 displayed better skills than Folarin in the local league. But he was playing at Abia FC, so no hyping. They even dismissed him as another local based payer.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

No one is calling him the next Rooney or Messi, we're justing highlighting him as a potential talent for Nigeria.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Where Arsenal dey find all these Naija kids?
This Balogun guy and the 'New Messi' Saka kid seem set to enter Arsenal's senior squad like, now.

[/video]
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

ohenhen1 wrote:He is okay for his age. Still need a lot of work
Welcome to Obviousville. How many players his age do you know that doesn't?
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Damunk wrote:Where Arsenal dey find all these Naija kids?
This Balogun guy and the 'New Messi' Saka kid seem set to enter Arsenal's senior squad like, now.

[/video]
There is also James Olayinka who recently signed professional contract with Arsenal. Prince go sabi him Papa for Jesus House.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Jmal
Egg
Egg
Arsenal's Folarin Balogun Is A Serious Talent

Post by Jmal »

Arsenal's Folarin Balogun Is A Serious Talent Can play both for Nigeria and USA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRbMeBHUNcg&t=215s :clap: :clap: :clap:
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Lookman, Balogun, Abraham, Ejaria and Eze are all going to play for England? These boys better stop fooling themselves and declare for SE with alacrity.
:laugh:
And possibly Saka!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI