Nigerians should never sign for assanal(Nwakali needs

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Nigerians should never sign for assanal(Nwakali needs

Post by Bigpokey24 »

our help to leave the useless place.. they didn't even take the bobo to pre-season... the guy looks sad, confused and isn't in their plan this season..Not once has any naija player been sucessful at assnal, anytime a Nigerian plays for assanal, we never ever win the afcon or get out of the group stages at the worldcup.

Can they release him to other clubs.. the guy is almost 20 something now, and he hasn't improved....
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Nigerians should never sign for assanal(Nwakali needs

Post by ANC »

You take your pill?
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Nwakili need to sort out his future.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

ohenhen1 wrote:Nwakili need to sort out his future.
He needs better representation.

I don't know why these guys don't seek out someone like John Sh!ttu.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

Cellular wrote:

He struggled at Porto team B, struggled at VVV venlo, and only did good with Mastricht in ducth D2.

Please, its not about representation, its about the player himself.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

chief nfachairman wrote:
Cellular wrote:

He struggled at Porto team B, struggled at VVV venlo, and only did good with Mastricht in ducth D2.

Chief, it is ACTUALLY about representation. Find him a club where he will be tutored by a coach and a system that will develop him.

There are clubs where you will be drilled repeatedly and will be patient enough to teach you.

In others, they just don't have the patience.

He has obvious talent.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

You guys want him at a club with a coach who would change his diapers and wipe his nose for him.
At some point in time, he will need to start producing, wouldn't he?

Two of his mates (Osimhen and Chukwueze) opted to take the long route and are now fully established in the Super Eagles (not to mention their clubs), while bros is busy on facebook taking photos and struggling to be a starter at B and Div 2 clubs.

Sorry, but your argument is off. In this case, its ALL about the player!
Cellular wrote: Chief, it is ACTUALLY about representation. Find him a club where he will be tutored by a coach and a system that will develop him.

There are clubs where you will be drilled repeatedly and will be patient enough to teach you.

He has obvious talent.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Assnal have ruined Nwakwali...may assnal continue to suffer ...they were so gready...other clubs were able to get exceptional talents to scale the immigration requirements for the likes of kele, isaac
..etc....but trust the greedy assnal and clueless loud mouths thinking of their profits...I cannot wait for Iwobi to leave that pathetic place....no youth foreign player ever succeeds at assnal..I repeat none
SuperEagles

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Cellular wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:
Cellular wrote:

Chief, it is ACTUALLY about representation. Find him a club where he will be tutored by a coach and a system that will develop him.

He has obvious talent.
So Arsenal was not good for him?Wenger who is patient with youth to teach them what happen?
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

Same argument could be had for Osimhen...
He struggled massively at Wolfsburg. However, when he went to Belgium, he worked hard and kicked-#$%!
Now he is supposedly about to sign a big contract for a top club in France.

Nwakali, on the other hand, is looking for a club to be loaned to (or should I say, who wants to loan him from Arsenal).
Bigpokey24 wrote:Assnal have ruined Nwakwali...may assnal continue to suffer ...they were so gready...other clubs were able to get exceptional talents to scale the immigration requirements for the likes of kele, isaac
..etc....but trust the greedy assnal and clueless loud mouths thinking of their profits...I cannot wait for Iwobi to leave that pathetic place....no youth foreign player ever succeeds at assnal..I repeat none
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

There must be a club in Belgium that can use a creative MF. Must be!
OCCUPY NFF!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Otitokoro wrote:Same argument could be had for Osimhen...
He struggled massively at Wolfsburg. However, when he went to Belgium, he worked hard and kicked-#$%!
Now he is supposedly about to sign a big contract for a top club in France.

Nwakali, on the other hand, is looking for a club to be loaned to (or should I say, who wants to loan him from Arsenal).
Bigpokey24 wrote:Assnal have ruined Nwakwali...may assnal continue to suffer ...they were so gready...other clubs were able to get exceptional talents to scale the immigration requirements for the likes of kele, isaac
[/video] the blame goes to the pathetic assanal , if they do not want to play the boy, let him go... the greedy assanl put a 4 million euros price tag on him ...when they didn't even pay any real money ...let him go
SuperEagles

Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

I fail to see how Arsenal is at fault here. I thought going to VVV Venlo would be the start of great things for Nwakali. For some reason his career has just failed to take off.

Totally inexplicable if you ask me, given his talent. Ahmed Musa went to Venlo and his career took off from there as did the career of Tijani Babangida.

Michael Uchebo and Uche Nwofor also both played for Venlo and did well there. Now, Nwakali is more talented than all of these players but alas, he failed to command a starting shirt for the team.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:I fail to see how Arsenal is at fault here. I thought going to VVV Venlo would be the start of great things for Nwakali. For some reason his career has just failed to take off.

Totally inexplicable if you ask me, given his talent. Ahmed Musa went to Venlo and his career took off from there as did the career of Tijani Babangida.

Michael Uchebo and Uche Nwofor also both played for Venlo and did well there. Now, Nwakali is more talented than all of these players but alas, he failed to command a starting shirt for the team.
How many AFricans play the number 10 position or the deep playing midfield role alas pirlo for the top 6 in England, Spain, Germany, and Italy?
SuperEagles

ogasir
Egg
Egg

Post by ogasir »

Samuel Chukwueze really dodged a bullet after his Arsenal deal fell through.
IN SUPER EAGLES WE TRUST
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

ogasir wrote:Samuel Chukwueze really dodged a bullet after his Arsenal deal fell through.
:clap:
SuperEagles

ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
ogasir wrote:Samuel Chukwueze really dodged a bullet after his Arsenal deal fell through.

They would have turned him Mikel style :biggrin:
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Bigpokey24 wrote:

They would have turned him Mikel style :biggrin:

I am starting to think, EPL perhaps is not the best league for an upstart. Spain, Holland, Belgium, even France may just be better. Watching Kelechi struggle is heartbreaking.
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

Useless thread.

I wish Nwakali the best joor. He should keep his head up and keep fighting. He will come through.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Cally wrote:Useless thread.

I wish Nwakali the best joor. He should keep his head up and keep fighting. He will come through.
Nah wah oooo, shebi you were going to ignore all my post...why you come call the thread useless? Ok I have exposed assnal as a destroyer of promising talents.....now you call the thread useless :boo:
SuperEagles

ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Arsenal have let some good young players go recently. Nwakili that I saw against Athletico Madrid in a friendly is a good player. Something is wrong. He needs to find the right fit. I don’t think Arsenal is the right place for him.

okidoki
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by okidoki »

ohenhen1 wrote:Arsenal have let some good young players go recently. Nwakili that I saw against Athletico Madrid in a friendly is a good player. Something is wrong. He needs to find the right fit. I don’t think Arsenal is the right place for him.
I have discovered this is the biggest problem with Nigerian players, looking at the money primarily, ahead of the fit. A friend of Kelechi Iheanacho told me that guy almost dey cry over the phone mid season, when he spoke to him.

Kelechi had lost all confidence, but he got himself into it. Dude knew that he was being courted by a team that had Vardy. A striker, no other player had been able to displace. The long ball over the defense pattern, plays so much to Vardy's strength. That its been impossible for Musa, Slimani, and Shinji before Kele to make any serious headway, yet he greedily pushed his head into that team.

Our NFF really needs to monitor which teams our u-17 players go to, and more importantly the caliber of career managers they have.
"Nigeria", Africas only true hope of bringing the World cup home to motherland.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

okidoki wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:Arsenal have let some good young players go recently. Nwakili that I saw against Athletico Madrid in a friendly is a good player. Something is wrong. He needs to find the right fit. I don’t think Arsenal is the right place for him.
I have discovered this is the biggest problem with Nigerian players, looking at the money primarily, ahead of the fit. A friend of Kelechi Iheanacho told me that guy almost dey cry over the phone mid season, when he spoke to him.

Kelechi had lost all confidence, but he got himself into it. Dude knew that he was being courted by a team that had Vardy. A striker, no other player had been able to displace. The long ball over the defense pattern, plays so much to Vardy's strength. That its been impossible for Musa, Slimani, and Shinji before Kele to make any serious headway, yet he greedily pushed his head into that team.

Our NFF really needs to monitor which teams our u-17 players go to, and more importantly the caliber of career managers they have.
You can't put all of the blame on Kelechi.

I remember when he was deciding which team to join. His father said he is joining City. The agents, the parents want the money. Kelechi is a youngster that will listen to his agent and parents. I said it here on CE that I would prefer a move to Ajax instead of City.