Chukwueze Signs with RocNation (JayZ)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg
Re: Chukwueze Signs with RocNation (JayZ)

Post by Benedict Iroha »

1naija wrote:
Benedict Iroha wrote:Rappers like Jayz, Puffy and Dre are investing their money wisely. Floyd Mayweather can learn a thing or two from them...fking dummy.

And you know floyd is not investing his money because????
well list them.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Benedict Iroha wrote:Rappers like Jayz, Puffy and Dre are investing their money wisely. Floyd Mayweather can learn a thing or two from them...fking dummy.
What do you know about Floyd Mayweather? Aside from what you see on the internet? people like you are so poor that your poverty affects your mind. Continue to think you know, when you know nothing! You have zero idea what Mayweather is doing with his money and the investments he has made. continue. The guy is mocking all of you, you simply have no idea. :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Benedict Iroha wrote:
1naija wrote:

well list them.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Like I said, continue. You have no idea. Dey there they shout "list them" on the internet, while he is raking in daily.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

john12 wrote:Lool danfo guy na savage lmao but I think busboy might be talking in reference to alleged "illuminati" by rocnation. Anyway goodluck to him
Even if we believe the illuminati crap, JayZ does not have any direct involvement in the day to day operations RocNation. The company if filled with seasoned hard core lawyers and negotiators.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The New Boywonder

Post by Ekorian »

john12 wrote:In JESUS name I beg dont jinx the guy. Abeg
SMALL PORK IS ONLY ATTRACTED TO MEN. HE BACKED OFF AND WENT ON A SABBATICAL AFTER MIKEL GOT HIMSELF A RUSSIAN GIRL. HE LATER CAME BACK BRAGGING ABOUT SOME PHANTOM SHEWEN. CHUKWUEZE TOO WILL SOON SEND HIM INTO DEPRESSION .
Last edited by Ekorian on Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:46 am, edited 4 times in total.
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

Ugbowo wrote:
bushboy wrote:I'm not sure I like this news. RocNation has a history of bad management.
Bushnoy, this is bad. Very bad. RocNation has the reputation of the exact opposite of what you just said.
bush is a boxing fan so may be referring to their poor record in boxing but all other sports they have been spot on.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

1naija wrote:

He invests in a bunch of duds and is a notoriously lavish spender, it's why he's fought those last two glamour fights and is constantly hinting at a McGregor or Pacquiao II.

Also boxers and bankruptcy is the greatest marriage behind Will and Jada.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Who is the cursed mod , that merged my thread with this one? Just know you are being done yonder and it will come to pass
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
chuks69
Egg
Egg

Post by chuks69 »

But looks like RocNation focus is on black/ African American sport personalities..
afc##
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Floyd is a smart businessman, he chooses to let us believe he is anything but that! and many fall for it, any man that can make over 200 million dollars in 36 minutes for ducking and weaving opponents is a smart business man indeed, remember the 9 million he made in an exhibition fight with a japanese, please lets not insult that man!
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

DJ Khaaaaaaled don welcome am

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0v5QYaArTI/
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Ekorian wrote:
SMALL PORK IS ONLY ATTRACTED TO MEN. HE BACKED OFF AND WENT ON A SABBATICAL AFTER MIKEL GOT HIMSELF A RUSSIAN GIRL. HE LATER CAME BACK BRAGGING ABOUT SOME PHANTOM SHEWEN. CHUKWUEZE TOO WILL SOON SEND HIM INTO DEPRESSION .
My new shewen and I spent the entire weekend ...picked her up at 4pm, we got some meal, and stayed in doors all Friday until the morning Saturday....stopped at Walmart to get her some workout gears, we went to the gym, after that got home freshened up , then we went to pedicure for yours truly while she got hers as well as her nails...then we went to pelipeli restaurant....had a blast came home and had a blast...... she's home now resting ...how did you spend your weekend?
SuperEagles

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Ekorian wrote:
My new shewen and I spent the entire weekend ...picked her up at 4pm, we got some meal, and stayed in doors all Friday until the morning Saturday....stopped at Walmart to get her some workout gears, we went to the gym, after that got home freshened up , then we went to pedicure for yours truly while she got hers as well as her nails...then we went to pelipeli restaurant....had a blast came home and had a blast...... she's home now resting ...how did you spend your weekend?
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
You forgot to mention your 72" curved TV.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Just watching the news about the pathetic dude shooting up parents who were doing back to school shopping for their kids at walmart....this occurred around the same time i was at a Walmart...some humans are just evil....

Damunk, I don't have a 72 inch TV...
SuperEagles

100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

Damunk wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Ekorian wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
You forgot to mention your 72" curved TV.
Bigpokey is not mentally stable. I just dey cry as i dey read him post...talmbout "how did you spend your weekend?" :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!