David Okereke on fire !!!!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet
David Okereke on fire !!!!!

Post by vancity eagle »

Brugge leads 4-0 in the 60th minute

2 goals and 1 assist

after his goal last week in the opener
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: David Okereke on fire !!!!!

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Mek we word joor. Pre-season fire doesn’t count here. :roll:
OCCUPY NFF!!
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Mek we word joor. Pre-season fire doesn’t count here. :roll:

this is the second game of the season

Emmanuel Dennis just scored to make it 5-0.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

It is a shame that Rohr did not invite Okereke to at least train with the ANC squad.

I think this boy is too good for the Belgian league, he should not have moved here, he should have tried to secure a contract in Italy.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Okereke is clinical. I hope FC Brugges qualify for the UCL, so he can test himself against stronger teams.
I am happy
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

Nowadays every Nigerian striker that moves to Belgium starts banging in goals. First Osimhen, then Awoniyi, and now Okereke. Maybe Kelechi should get a loan deal to Anderlecht or Gent to revive his career? Curious to see how Osimhen does in the more competitive French league.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

vancity eagle wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Mek we word joor. Pre-season fire doesn’t count here. :roll:

silence is the best answer to give to a f00l.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Dennis Bonaventure is probably the most skilful Nigerian footballer currently. He has so many tricks in his sleeve, the only problem is that he overdoes it and loses the ball in the process.
FC Brugges appear to be too strong for their opponents in the Belgian league so far.
I am happy
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

danfo driver wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:

silence is the best answer to give to a f00l.
Just like you have baboon in your DNA. oloriburuku.. ko ni da fun e. Wereh!
OCCUPY NFF!!
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

His coach at Brugge has been playing him as a striker... that's good for his career and that's good for Nigeria
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Agents full this board o...
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

A player gets offered to sign for EPL, la liga clubs instead he chooses to sign for another BACKWATER club. Tomorrow, when we jam a Quality team with the likes of Messi, modric etc people will expect our coaches to turn magician. Na THUNDER go faya any person wey blame rohr for that 2018 WC.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

john12 wrote:A player gets offered to sign for EPL, la liga clubs instead he chooses to sign for another BACKWATER club. Tomorrow, when we jam a Quality team with the likes of Messi, modric etc people will expect our coaches to turn magician. Na THUNDER go faya any person wey blame rohr for that 2018 WC.
Please provide the names of these clubs and kindly attach the contracts that were presented to his agent from these clubs; highlighting the key numbers in the contracts, including wages, bonuses etc. Thanks.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

1) https://readsouthampton.com/2019/05/21/ ... r-okereke/
2) https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.comple ... ereke/amp/

I obviously don’t have the official offers but best believe it, if a Belgian club sign you for $12 million then you definitely got offers from top 5 league.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Of course, you clearly do not! But yet you spoke with so much certainty and even had the shamelessness to post links to rumors. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
but best believe it, if a Belgian club sign you for $12 million then you definitely got offers from top 5 league.
I would think that I do NOT have to say this-- but you do realize that this is NOT how it works, right? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

This is ridiculous! Enough is enough! We cant continue to allow madness to run around on this forum, unchecked!
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Keep being deluded and acting delusional like you don’t know he got offers from EPL clubs. Infact, his agent confirmed it. My own point is that when we meet QUALITY opponents you guys better not ask for the termination of our coach for losing to QUALITY opponents because water will always find its level. We need our boys signing for top the 5 leagues ASAP and it’s unacceptable refusing to sign for bigger clubs when contract were offered.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

john12 wrote:Keep being deluded and acting delusional like you don’t know he got offers from EPL clubs.
How am I supposed to know this? I didnt make the offer, neither do I represent him- so I didnt see the offer.
Infact, his agent confirmed it.
Please, provide a video evidence of his agent confirming these offers, please.

Since his agent confirmed it, I would presume you'd have posted this video, rather than random links showing rumors?
My own point is that when we meet QUALITY opponents you guys better not ask for the termination of our coach for losing to QUALITY opponents because water will always find its level. We need our boys signing for top the 5 leagues ASAP and it’s unacceptable refusing to sign for bigger clubs when contract were offered.
Considering you are a born-buffoon! You have no point. You lied because you wanted to defend your white Massa, who you love so much! disgusting slave!
Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

Danfo driver and John12, are you too really serious??

You are arguing over offers from top 5 leagues in case the SE meets Messi and co.......

What happens when he meets Madagascar and co??.....

The guy played Percy Tau as if he was Messi....

Okereke is benching Tau in his club.....

Don’t care what league he plays in, the coach is awful and a coward...even if he gets a pass against Messi, what about Madagascar, Tau, ogono and co....

38% possession against SA....the guy should be shot....

On Okereke, he is turning out to be very smart....go to Brugge, CL show case ur skill and statue and next will be big clubs coming in with guaranteed playing time.

With Ighalo gone, Oshimen, Okereke, Maja (Bordeaux), iheanacho....even Lookman can compete for places.....and add Onuacho as the resident tall striker
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Madagascar game was irrelevant because we had qualified even 20 - 0 wouldn’t had made any difference. SA game (we won) you must be out of ya fvcking mind to underrate a team that’s defeated the host nation. Even we we had 10% possession and still win SA coach deserves commendation. Overall, any sensible person thatas not DELUSIONAL will tell you that ANC 2019 was a big progress for us and above all, Rohr met his pre contractual agreement
osita
Egg
Egg

Post by osita »

You are as clueless as they come, and never had eye for any talent, only to shake you are
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

The game ended 6-0 and half the team scored. Good stat packing game for the boy but the opponent was useless.

[/video]
OCCUPY NFF!!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

osita wrote:
You are as clueless as they come, and never had eye for any talent, only to shake you are
Dog bite you? I'm a fan not scout you scumbag :curse:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

john12 wrote:A player gets offered to sign for EPL, la liga clubs instead he chooses to sign for another BACKWATER club. Tomorrow, when we jam a Quality team with the likes of Messi, modric etc people will expect our coaches to turn magician. Na THUNDER go faya any person wey blame rohr for that 2018 WC.
If he signs for Southampton, Sassuolo or Caliagri, he would struggle to score 10 goals a season, but at Brugge, he would score over 20 goals and also play in the UCL. His value will increase and bigger teams than the aforementioned ones would come for him. there's also the Olympics at the end of the season.
His agents knew what they were doing by allowing him to go to FC Brugge, which is a big European team.
I am happy