Etebo

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Etebo

Post by Damunk »

Tobi17 wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:While I appreciate Etebo's hard work and energy I still believe he's too limited to be a starter next to Ndidi. We cannot have 2 lumberjacks in mf and hope to be world class.
I'm sure Rohr knows this by now, with the likes of Azubuike, Mikel Agu, Esiti, Ebere Eze, Nwakali etc waiting to burst into that midfield soon, I'm not too worried... We can even convert/try out some of our numerous talented wingers into midfielders especially in the attacking role.
:blink: :blink: :blink:
How this kid's name continues to enter serious disussions on the SE I will never understand.
And you are not even an agent.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Tobi17 wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:While I appreciate Etebo's hard work and energy I still believe he's too limited to be a starter next to Ndidi. We cannot have 2 lumberjacks in mf and hope to be world class.
I'm sure Rohr knows this by now, with the likes of Azubuike, Mikel Agu, Esiti, Ebere Eze, Nwakali etc waiting to burst into that midfield soon, I'm not too worried... We can even convert/try out some of our numerous talented wingers into midfielders especially in the attacking role.

Goodluck on that one.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

ANC wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:

Goodluck on that one.
Maybe his pass completion rate is also biased?
Possibly the highest in the whole of AFCON?
Comments please. :taunt:
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Damunk wrote:
ANC wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:

Goodluck on that one.

I am loving you Damunk, finally leaving your white-coat in the closet before logging in. :thumbs:
His pass rate sucks, agreed!!!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

ANC wrote:
Damunk wrote:
ANC wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:

Goodluck on that one.

I am loving you Damunk, finally leaving your white-coat in the closet before logging in. :thumbs:
His pass rate sucks, agreed!!!
ANC, I don tell you before say I prefer to go with fact-based argument.
If na sentiment I dey use, I go tell you.

Since most arguments here are based on feelings - some valid, some not so valid, you should expect that I'll agree with some and not with others. Case in point: Etebo. I def fell in with the underappreciative crowd until I looked at more objective evidence.
That's not SOTF - its objectivity.

And that why I'm loving the stats I've been giving you people recently - and more are coming. :lol:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

^ spoken like a true RohrBot
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Bigpokey24 wrote:^ spoken like a true RohrBot
Posted like a true attention seeker. :lol: :lol:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Damunk wrote:
you've been seeking my attention so much..it has become so pathetic and at the same time funny, the amount of energy you've been parading begging other forumers to assist you towards bigpokey..begging them to ignore or help you to team up vs bigpokey....It is too easy, I am in your head, it was 9pm my time , you were posting about bigpokey 8-) I own you damunk
SuperEagles

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Damunk wrote:
you've been seeking my attention so much..it has become so pathetic and at the same time funny, the amount of energy you've been parading begging other forumers to assist you towards bigpokey..begging them to ignore or help you to team up vs bigpokey....It is too easy, I am in your head, it was 9pm my time , you were posting about bigpokey 8-) I own you damunk
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Its getting even better!!!!!!
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

:ohmy: how did YOU come up with that?

:biggrin:
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Etebo headed to Newcastle? Fingers crossed...
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Some of the more interesting reaction of Stoke fans to this development...
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

NFAchairman,

If this deal falls through, you are getting fooking banned from Cybereagles. Yes, this is a threat!

Abeg get to work, o si so!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

danfo driver wrote:NFAchairman,

If this deal falls through, you are getting fooking banned from Cybereagles. Yes, this is a threat!

Abi oooo. This is Nfachairman's chance to answer everybody's prayers and push Etebo to Newcastle which will provide a worldwide platform for the young man to maximize his potential. Based on the tweets, it looks like a bit of a long shot at the moment.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Etebo that had the chance to move to another la Liga team after WC and his impressive showing for Las palmas instead he went to division 2
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

john12 wrote:Etebo that had the chance to move to another la Liga team after WC and his impressive showing for Las palmas instead he went to division 2
please provide the name of the La Liga team and a copy of the contract offered by the team to Etebo, which he rejected. Thanks.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

green4life wrote:

Abi oooo. This is Nfachairman's chance to answer everybody's prayers and push Etebo to Newcastle which will provide a worldwide platform for the young man to maximize his potential. Based on the tweets, it looks like a bit of a long shot at the moment.
Ha. Why are you all calling me o. I dont even know Etebo's extended Uncle talkless of Etebo himself.

or u guys take the agent thing seriously? :bump:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

chief nfachairman wrote:
green4life wrote:

Ha. Why are you all calling me o. I dont even know Etebo's extended Uncle talkless of Etebo himself.

or u guys take the agent thing seriously? :bump:

I think you should partner with the MAK Agency as a scout, the great MAK is now the top Nigerian in player management . You'd be a good scout. :thumb:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

This just proves that nfachairman, is nothing but a waste of human excreta...he runs his mouth parroting false info..shame on him. The mods should ban him
SuperEagles