Where is the outcry for Lukaku?

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Where is the outcry for Lukaku?

Post by danfo driver »

He has been pushed out by Ole all summer ad humiliated by the coach. Now, he has been banished from the club and has to return to his homeland to train.

I expect the English press and the Nigerians who defended Gareth Bale to come to the defense of Lukaku. Please, dont let the skin color get in the way, I am sure you can look past that and register your outrage. Please, go ahead with this outrage registration on this thread... trust me, you can look past the skin color... just look past it. trust me, its possible. Go ahead, okay. thanks!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Where is the outcry for Lukaku?

Post by danfo driver »

So no one wants to cry for a black man? Na wow o! The black man has truly suffered! Even his own people refuse to cry for him :(
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

I no be Manure fan so wetin consign me, but I doubt Lukaku helped win 3 CL in a row for Manure - with incredible game winning goals I might add, probably why nobody is caping for someone who hasn't been that good to begin with, so yes its not just about the treatment, but who its being meted out to based on their contribution to the club which makes it a little more difficult to understand. If Messi was going through this of course the uproar would be louder than for a Dybala or a Lukaku...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

danfo driver wrote:He has been pushed out by Ole all summer ad humiliated by the coach. Now, he has been banished from the club and has to return to his homeland to train.

I expect the English press and the Nigerians who defended Gareth Bale to come to the defense of Lukaku. Please, dont let the skin color get in the way, I am sure you can look past that and register your outrage. Please, go ahead with this outrage registration on this thread... trust me, you can look past the skin color... just look past it. trust me, its possible. Go ahead, okay. thanks!

wow! what happened? Did he fight with Ole?
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
danfo driver wrote:He has been pushed out by Ole all summer ad humiliated by the coach. Now, he has been banished from the club and has to return to his homeland to train.

Uncle, na so we see am o! Simply because the player is not in his plans.

To banish a player away from the club after constantly humiliating him all summer?
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

maceo4 wrote:I no be Manure fan so wetin consign me, but I doubt Lukaku helped win 3 CL in a row for Manure - with incredible game winning goals I might add, probably why nobody is caping for someone who hasn't been that good to begin with, so yes its not just about the treatment, but who its being meted out to based on their contribution to the club which makes it a little more difficult to understand. If Messi was going through this of course the uproar would be louder than for a Dybala or a Lukaku...
I seriously don't know why everything has to take a racial overtones? smh. We can discuss players because they are players and not the colour of their skin.
We discuss players for different reasons,
The club might be close to your heart
It's a trending topic
You like the player
You like to bad belle the club or player

I just don tire for this racial innuendo discussions
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

na wa o! Only 2 comnents-- and one cry??

No one wants to cry for Lukaku? But Massa Bale got 3 pages of weeping and wailing, with a side of gnashing of teeth. Ezioku? Is the black man not deserving of your tears? :(
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

They had a day off so he requested permission to train with Anderlecht's academy like he's done in the past.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Romelu Lu-fobe is suffering the ills of the inevitable growth spurt in his classmates. Eventually, everybody grows up too, all of a sudden, the big for his age, loses that advantage and cumbersome nature of his heavy touch, previously disguised by a springed step that allowed the wayward ball to be reclaimed before the opposing defender, is exposed for what it is. Lukaku is big more than anything else and big just ain’t big enough any more. Out!
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

danfo driver wrote:na wa o! Only 2 comnents-- and one cry??

No one wants to cry for Lukaku? But Massa Bale got 3 pages of weeping and wailing, with a side of gnashing of teeth. Ezioku? Is the black man not deserving of your tears? :(
Feck off cvnt. Make some positive contributions if you want 3 pages and not psychological pressure.
People discuss what they want and not what you feel they should be discussing.
Lukaku is a waste pipe of a player and you're a cvnt and all. Mshhheeww
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

pajimoh wrote:

Feck off cvnt. Make some positive contributions if you want 3 pages and not psychological pressure.

Do you think its fair that the black man has not received a single tear from his brother? :(
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote:
pajimoh wrote:

Do you think its fair that the black man has not received a single tear from his brother? :(
ignore the uneducated pajimoh, that loser is one massive uncle tom, he is no different from people like A$AP...just look at what has happened to Malcom...we won't see jokers like pajimoh in such threads..instead he is busy going to Maloko market his wife sent him this morning ,and licking anything spurs...he learnt a new word, because that's what they call him in his house a won's thing
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Manu is a small club these days no body care about their players.Ole is intimidated by Lukaku size and want him out but not Phil Jones size.He will be sacked soon,very poor coach.
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

I am reminded of the comments of Emmitt Till's mom, Mamie.
"Two months ago I had a nice apartment in Chicago. I had a good job. I had a son. When something happened to the Negroes in the South I said, `That's their business, not mine.' Now I know how wrong I was. The murder of my son has shown me that what happens to any of us, anywhere in the world, had better be the business of us all."
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

King Futcha wrote:

"Two months ago I had a nice apartment in Chicago. I had a good job. I had a son. When something happened to the Negroes in the South I said, `That's their business, not mine.' Now I know how wrong I was. The murder of my son has shown me that what happens to any of us, anywhere in the world, had better be the business of us all."
you should know people like pajimoh are lazy, they add nothing to the improvements or fights for justice or the oppressed...People like pajimoh are consumers, they eat, sleep and hide when it is time to add ones quota...he isn't well seasoned intellectually ..he lives in a bubble somewhere in ghana, you can see his spells some words in ghanian accents ...
SuperEagles

cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
King Futcha wrote:

you should know people like pajimoh are lazy, they add nothing to the improvements or fights for justice or the oppressed...People like pajimoh are consumers, they eat, sleep and hide when it is time to add ones quota...he isn't well seasoned intellectually ..he lives in a bubble somewhere in ghana, you can see his spells some words in ghanian accents ...
See you o. When we were protesting against Jona govt for subsidy removal knowing ordinary Nigerians would suffer, where was your voice then? Do you want me to dig up your posts? If not, mechionu. :sneaky:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

No need to get our knickers in a twist over this one. Lukaku will be at a new destination by transfer deadline.

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

cchinukw wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
King Futcha wrote:

See you o. When we were protesting against Jona govt for subsidy removal knowing ordinary Nigerians would suffer, where was your voice then? Do you want me to dig up your posts? If not, mechionu. :sneaky:
stop making stuff up, I have always been an advocate in favor for people struggling or being harassed
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cchinukw wrote:No need to get our knickers in a twist over this one. Lukaku will be at a new destination by transfer deadline.
Chinwuru-wuru, I agree Sir, we will try not to get out knickers in a twist ON THIS ONE.

Could you, Sir, please tell us, why you did not only get your knickers in a twist for Massa Gareth, but you repeatedly used your Knickers to finger yourself?

You had more than 20 posts here crying and crying about your Massa's plight. Almost demanded to commit suicide if Zidane did not leave your Massa alone.

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=296299
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

danfo driver wrote:
cchinukw wrote:No need to get our knickers in a twist over this one. Lukaku will be at a new destination by transfer deadline.
Chinwuru-wuru, I agree Sir, we will try not to get out knickers in a twist ON THIS ONE.

Could you, Sir, please tell us, why you did not only get your knickers in a twist for Massa Gareth, but you repeatedly used your Knickers to finger yourself?

You had more than 20 posts here crying and crying about your Massa's plight. Almost demanded to commit suicide if Zidane did not leave your Massa alone.

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=296299
Let's revisit when Lukaku moves. :taunt:

As for Gareth, it was not certain what his beef with Oga ZZ was. Since you explained that Oga at the top has the prerogative to choose who he wants to irrespective of output, I have now rested my case.

Commit suicide ke? Come off what it is deluding you o. :taunt: :taunt:

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
pajimoh wrote:

ignore the uneducated pajimoh, that loser is one massive uncle tom, he is no different from people like A$AP...just look at what has happened to Malcom...we won't see jokers like pajimoh in such threads..instead he is busy going to Maloko market his wife sent him this morning ,and licking anything spurs...he learnt a new word, because that's what they call him in his house a won's thing
Every time you open your mouth, you keep revealing your lack of intelligence :rotf: :rotf:

So I'm "Uncle Tom" because I refuse to cry for Lukaku? Abegi STFU.
Was it racism when Man United paid a lot of money for Lukaku? Does being black mean one cannot reasonably access whether Lukaku has delivered for Man United?

Must one respond to every thread to prove he's not racist (even though I contributed to the Malcom thread and the same thread starter was even mocking Malcom in the same thread and the same thread that even you Bigporkhead is YET to contribute to)?

You're so pro black that you've been scathing on Pepe's move to Arsenal, how he's not worth that much. Your own African brother. You're so pro blacks and pro Africa that you still decide to put your head down in obodo oyibo and I'm so pro white and I'm living in Africa.

Look, it's best you keep your mouth shut so we can be fooled into thinking you have a brain.
Last edited by pajimoh on Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
King Futcha wrote:

I live in a bubble? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I bet you're championing Africa's cause all the way from the white man's land where you live and frequent the gym? I bet you experience light off and water shortages? I bet you add your quota to Africa's development from the comfort of your abroad home from behind your keyboard? Yep I live in a bubble and you live a revolutionary life.

Keep talking......
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cchinukw wrote: Let's revisit when Lukaku moves. :taunt:
Are you certain Sir? You didn't encourage us to "revisit when Massa Gareth moves," instead, Sir, you campaigned rabidly with so much hurt in your heart, ready to die for the cause of Massa Gareth.
As for Gareth, it was not certain what his beef with Oga ZZ was. Since you explained that Oga at the top has the prerogative to choose who he wants to irrespective of output, I have now rested my case.
Is it certain what the beef with "Oga Ole" is Sir?

And since it took you 3 pages to finally rest your case in defence of Massa Gareth; Sir, shouldn't we also argue this for at least 3 pages until the case can be effectively rested?

You seem very disinterested in the plight of Brother Lukaku, Sir. Are you not going to cry here Sir? And demand the blood of Ole?
Last edited by danfo driver on Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.