Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:38 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:07 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:39 am
Posts: 9420

_________________
Check out Sooting's website:
http://www.3sc.com.ng


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:56 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 13149
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

this is OUR football! not that cardboard cabin bisquit nonsense we are forced to watch today. :oops: :(

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:15 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 5:46 pm
Posts: 60247
He had to commit a foul.


:lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:47 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:57 pm
Posts: 40014
Location: UK
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Nothing like watching kids play football!

_________________
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:27 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 2:51 pm
Posts: 13895
Location: South London
ohenhen1 wrote:
He had to commit a foul.


:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's what the older players do when they get into one the NFFs open camp for U16 teams,foul the smaller smarter players!

_________________
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:48 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2003 4:03 pm
Posts: 25732
Location: The Kingdom
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Reminds me of when I used to play footy as a small boy on the streets of Surulere especially Soleye Crescent, dribbling old men and I was once warned that next time I do that, they will break my leg. Fear catch me.

_________________
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:51 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2004 11:58 pm
Posts: 6123
Toxicarrow wrote:


That's definitely not the Maracana stadium in front of block D in Zik Hall.

_________________
http://www.oradatasolutionsltd.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2004 5:04 pm
Posts: 45535
danfo driver wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

this is OUR football! not that cardboard cabin bisquit nonsense we are forced to watch today. :oops: :(



That's your football? No wonder we are so backwards in the game.

_________________
The Lord is my Shephard. I shall not be in want.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:52 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:39 am
Posts: 9420
azuka wrote:
Toxicarrow wrote:


That's definitely not the Maracana stadium in front of block D in Zik Hall.


Nope...That's nor Marcana stadium in Zik Hall. That's the little pitch in Sultan Bello Hall

_________________
Check out Sooting's website:
http://www.3sc.com.ng


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:03 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 13149
1naija wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

this is OUR football! not that cardboard cabin bisquit nonsense we are forced to watch today. :oops: :(



That's your football? No wonder we are so backwards in the game.


We are backwards because we allowed a sh1t player like shoe-lace Yobo to play for us for years. A perennial benchwarmer who was driven out of Everton by Stubbs and Jagielka and had to run to sh1t league like Turkey because he couldnt cut it in the EPL. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:36 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:33 pm
Posts: 8781
danfo driver wrote:
1naija wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

this is OUR football! not that cardboard cabin bisquit nonsense we are forced to watch today. :oops: :(



That's your football? No wonder we are so backwards in the game.


We are backwards because we allowed a sh1t player like shoe-lace Yobo to play for us for years. A perennial benchwarmer who was driven out of Everton by Stubbs and Jagielka and had to run to sh1t league like Turkey because he couldnt cut it in the EPL. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Why do some people like revising history. Yobo played for Everton for NINE years and even captained the team during that period. Name on Nigerian defender that played for 9 years at the highest level.

_________________
I am happy


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2005 3:01 am
Posts: 48720
Dammy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
1naija wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

this is OUR football! not that cardboard cabin bisquit nonsense we are forced to watch today. :oops: :(



That's your football? No wonder we are so backwards in the game.


We are backwards because we allowed a sh1t player like shoe-lace Yobo to play for us for years. A perennial benchwarmer who was driven out of Everton by Stubbs and Jagielka and had to run to sh1t league like Turkey because he couldnt cut it in the EPL. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Why do some people like revising history. Yobo played for Everton for NINE years and even captained the team during that period. Name on Nigerian defender that played for 9 years at the highest level.
...too many dumbo Nigerians on CE. They want to own the best but never want to work for it.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:55 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 13149
Dammy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
1naija wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

this is OUR football! not that cardboard cabin bisquit nonsense we are forced to watch today. :oops: :(



That's your football? No wonder we are so backwards in the game.


We are backwards because we allowed a sh1t player like shoe-lace Yobo to play for us for years. A perennial benchwarmer who was driven out of Everton by Stubbs and Jagielka and had to run to sh1t league like Turkey because he couldnt cut it in the EPL. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Why do some people like revising history. Yobo played for Everton for NINE years and even captained the team during that period. Name on Nigerian defender that played for 9 years at the highest level.


Bro, dont divert this thread. Yobo is a sh1t shoelace who was a benchwarmer for the likes of Weir, Stubbs and Jagielka. FACT! You can open another thread to discuss if you want.

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:24 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2004 4:21 pm
Posts: 10595
danfo driver wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

this is OUR football! not that cardboard cabin bisquit nonsense we are forced to watch today. :oops: :(




:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:28 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2004 4:21 pm
Posts: 10595
Levels :rotf: :thumbs: :thumbs:


Those kids should stay away from Arsenal. :taunt:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:52 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:39 am
Posts: 9420
ANC wrote:
Levels :rotf: :thumbs: :thumbs:


Those kids should stay away from Arsenal. :taunt:


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
Check out Sooting's website:
http://www.3sc.com.ng


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: chief nfachairman, The Observer and 35 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group