CHUBA AKPOM "hangs" for PAOK

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet
CHUBA AKPOM "hangs" for PAOK

Post by Senator WIRES »

:lol: Versus AJAX
2 : 2

Live:
http://www.hesgoal.com/news/50883/PAOK_vs_Ajax.html

" On leave today" :lol:
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: CHUBA AKPOM "hangs" for PAOK

Post by oloye »

From Arsenal to PAOK, what really happened to this boy?
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
fledy
Egg
Egg

Post by fledy »

Oga Oloye honestly I think lack of consistency derailed this young man. I remember he looked to have a high ceiling playing with the U18 - U21s. As soon he started to be mentioned & get invited to the full squad camp he wasn't consistent. And then he had to contend with the Wenger factor too.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

fledy wrote:Oga Oloye honestly I think lack of consistency derailed this young man. I remember he looked to have a high ceiling playing with the U18 - U21s. As soon he started to be mentioned & get invited to the full squad camp he wasn't consistent. And then he had to contend with the Wenger factor too.
I agree with you, Wenger made them feel so comfortable waiting for so called their chance. If you are 20-22 and you are still limited to going out on loans, then take control of your career and refuse to be used as training material.

This is one of the reasons I hate that loan shenanigan.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

Just watched the highlights ....... :D looks like POAk get Akpeyi’s twin brother in goal they can kiss good bye to getting anything in Holland in the second leg
fledy
Egg
Egg

Post by fledy »

Oga Oloye, Please what is your assessment on Alex Iwobi? I am worried about him at Arsenal. I don't think that coach really trusts him. I just read on BBC that Arsenal rejected a 30million pound offer for his services. Seems like he is surplus to requirements.
Kid has potential.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

fledy wrote:Oga Oloye, Please what is your assessment on Alex Iwobi? I am worried about him at Arsenal. I don't think that coach really trusts him. I just read on BBC that Arsenal rejected a 30million pound offer for his services. Seems like he is surplus to requirements.
Kid has potential.
Depends on who he is going to meet there and how the Everton coach plans to deploy him. I suspect they want him to give them an option. If they are losing Look an, then they need a replacement. Sigurdson is their main ball player. The good thing is if they shell out good money to buy him, then they would have to play him, it is that simple. A team like Everton cannot afford to pay 30milla plus on a player just to sit on the bench.

I don't think he is respected at Arsenal, if I were in his shoes, if he gets a clear picture from the manager why Everton wants him, then it could be a good move player time wise. But he needs to add scoring goals to his game.

Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

Ajax defeated PAOK this evening ..3-2 . aggregate score is 5-4
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

Azubuike's BASAKSEHIR of Turkey got beaten by OLYMPIACOS..2-0
!