Gareth Bale's impending RM exit -Mistreatment by Zidane

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Gareth Bale's impending RM exit -Mistreatment by Zidane

Post by bret- hart »

cchinukw wrote:
bret- hart wrote:ZZ will be exposed this season. Overrated player and overrated coach.
:mad:

Overated. Why?

The only reason he is a UCL winning coach is because of Cron. I wont get into why was an average player on here. All I know is that he will be exposed this season.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

danfo driver wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
oscar52 wrote:
bret- hart wrote:ZZ will be exposed this season. Overrated player and overrated coach.
Winning three champions league in a row is not overrated coaching even if its Real Madrid. That said Zidane is still the man (team captain) that plowed his head into a defender in a worldcup final jeopardizing his team which eventually lost so he is not above mistakes - that headbutt was so violent that he could have killed the guy and found himself in jail for a long time. Has to rank in the top 10 in the ugliest scenes in international football.

Wow.....are you talking about the same headbutt we all saw LIVE? :shock: :shock: :shock:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I told yoou people that CE is breeding a newgroup of mentally deranged loons and you people are not taking this threat seriously. O pa ri o!

kai...na millennials now. Can Real Madrid pay me 600k pounds per week and mistreat me? Even 100k/week, I go manage. I will even bribe cchinukw not to open thread for me.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

bret- hart wrote:
cchinukw wrote:
:mad:

Overated. Why?

The only reason he is a UCL winning coach is because of Cron. I wont get into why was an average player on here. All I know is that he will be exposed this season.
He wasn't average but he wasn't as good as Real Madrid's revisionists will have you believe.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Zidane is now an overrated player? What will I not read? All this disrespect over Bale! Gareth Bale!! I am sure they think Gareth was/is a better play than Zidane.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Cristao II wrote:Zidane is now an overrated player? What will I not read? All this disrespect over Bale! Gareth Bale!! I am sure they think Gareth was/is a better play than Zidane.
Na bret-fart what do you expect?
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Zidane from the time from the time of his Madrid transfer onwards wasn't better than Nedved.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

maceo4 wrote:
Cristao II wrote:Zidane is now an overrated player? What will I not read? All this disrespect over Bale! Gareth Bale!! I am sure they think Gareth was/is a better play than Zidane.
Na bret-fart what do you expect?
:lol: Dude, you are as dumb as Bret-Hart, come on! Same way no one takes him seriously, no one also takes you seriously. Shey Bayern "nyashed" Dortmund yesterday abi? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kalani JR wrote:Zidane from the time from the time of his Madrid transfer onwards wasn't better than Nedved.
Zidane arrived at Madrid at the age of 29.

Nedved had played for 5 years in Italy before his move to Juventus in 2001.

Zidane had never played in Spain before he moved to Madrid in 2001.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Zidane left Bale's assssss at home again. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: refused to even take him to Austria and sit in the stands. This time, he told him to stay at home. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Trust you are getting ready for tonight's Inter Milan party. :D
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cchinukw wrote:Trust you are getting ready for tonight's Inter Milan party. :D
Inter Milan is coached by conte, I can’t support them.

In the meantime, where will Massa Gareth go? :lol:
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

danfo driver wrote:

Lets look out for our brother. Hope you've now wiped your tears.

Ndo. Make you norr cry again. Eyah :taunt:

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cchinukw wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Lets look out for our brother. Hope you've now wiped your tears.

Ndo. Make you norr cry again. Eyah :taunt:
Ah! He is now "our brother?" I thought you said you hated black men? Please o! Stay with your Massa Gareth! Your tears for Massa Massa is continuously needed, as Massa Gareth's humiliation and maltreatment isnt over. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cchinukw wrote:Zidane na my man but he should admit that trying to wage war against Bale back fired spectacularly especially as he engineered a comeback against Arsenal at ICC.
How badly did it backfire? :lol: :lol: :lol: See the weeping and wailing because your Massa has been told to fook off. :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cchinukw wrote: Fair enough. However, just not wanting him in the squad for no reason is perplexing.

The guy is delivering on the pitch, so why the hate. It has to be hate since there is no rational reason for his exclusion.

Unless Bale been dey look am one kind wey him nor like. Again, no evidence this was going on before Zizzou left RM.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

danfo driver wrote:
cchinukw wrote: Fair enough. However, just not wanting him in the squad for no reason is perplexing.

The guy is delivering on the pitch, so why the hate. It has to be hate since there is no rational reason for his exclusion.

Unless Bale been dey look am one kind wey him nor like. Again, no evidence this was going on before Zizzou left RM.
You still dey cry even after my prediction came through? Eyah

Hope that with all your crying you got a cut of his transfer fee. Ekpele :lol: :lol: :lol:

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cchinukw wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Hope that with all your crying you got a cut of his transfer fee. Ekpele :lol: :lol: :lol:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Massa Gareth! Massa Gareth! Massa! Please, dont maltreat my Massa! :lol: :lol: Sorry eh! Dont worry, slave, by the time Zidane is finished with your Massa eh... even you sef will feel the humiliation. :oops: :lol: :lol:
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

danfo driver wrote:
cchinukw wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Massa Gareth! Massa Gareth! Massa! Please, dont maltreat my Massa! :lol: :lol: Sorry eh! Dont worry, slave, by the time Zidane is finished with your Massa eh... even you sef will feel the humiliation. :oops: :lol: :lol:
Eyah. Make you nor cry again o.

He just may remember you cried buckets.

You cried so hard Inter had no choice but to notice. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Heliopolis
Egg
Egg

Post by Heliopolis »

I'm surprised no one here is claiming racism. :lol: :lol: :lol:
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Heliopolis wrote:I'm surprised no one here is claiming racism. :lol: :lol: :lol:
You must have missed someone's Lukaku wailer thread which was opened as an adjunct to this.

Oh how he wept :lol: :lol: :lol:

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Heliopolis wrote:I'm surprised no one here is claiming racism. :lol: :lol: :lol:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: abi o! Afterall Zidane is an Algerian. :D :lol: :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cchinukw wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
cchinukw wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Eyah. Make you nor cry again o.

He just may remember you cried buckets.

You cried so hard Inter had no choice but to notice. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cry Cry baby o!
lenge lenge Baby!
Slavery no good o!
lenge lenge!

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Where is your Massa going to? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Heliopolis
Egg
Egg

Post by Heliopolis »

cchinukw wrote:
You must have missed someone's Lukaku wailer thread which was opened as an adjunct to this.

Oh how he wept :lol: :lol: :lol:
I did see it, hence my comment :lol:

Lukaku...racism

Iwobi...racism

Bale...racism?