The Most Expensive Nigerian footballer

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
The Most Expensive Nigerian footballer

Post by Bigpokey24 »

[/video]

8-)
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: The Most Expensive Nigerian footballer

Post by Bigpokey24 »

God bless a real naija boy, who chose us, plays for a team that is ambitious, has the Okocha blood, knows how to shaku shaku...he isn't a Spammers, may this boy become the next APOY in the mighty name of Jesus..This boy makes me want to watch Nigerians 24/7...long live our boy our SE next number 10 Alex Iwobi , a Super Eagles... :clap: :clap: The bobo is always scoring against Chelsea .... however bobo no dey the cursed club any more, he can score as much as he likes e no go pain me
SuperEagles

Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Bigpokey24 wrote:God bless a real naija boy, who chose us, plays for a team that is ambitious, has the Okocha blood, knows how to shaku shaku...he isn't a Spammers, may this boy become the next APOY in the mighty name of Jesus..This boy makes me want to watch Nigerians 24/7...long live our boy our SE next number 10 Alex Iwobi , a Super Eagles... :clap: :clap: The bobo is always scoring against Chelsea .... however bobo no dey the cursed club any more, he can score as much as he likes e no go pain me
KPOM. Nothing else to add.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

For some reason I've always seen Iwobi as an Everton or Crystal palace type player.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Tobi17 wrote:For some reason I've always seen Iwobi as an Everton or Crystal palace type player.
just like Wayne Rooney eh? Keep thinking the players in all the EPL clubs are not top class... with all the money they make, they can spend and bring in whoever they like
SuperEagles

100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

Tobi17 wrote:For some reason I've always seen Iwobi as an Everton or Crystal palace type player.
Abeg try carry tatashey pepper rub for eye jor. What sort of backhand compliment is this? :???:
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

100%Naija wrote:
Abeg try carry tatashey pepper rub for eye jor. What sort of backhand compliment is this? :???:

But Uncle EII is clapping for Big belle Pokey who is technically saying the same thing with this post. Which kain pepper you go suggest for big belle pokey? Habanero?
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

1naija wrote:
100%Naija wrote:

But Uncle EII is clapping for Big belle Pokey who is technically saying the same thing with this post. Which kain pepper you go suggest for big belle pokey? Habanero?
Uncle EII lost credibility when he gave Ighalo a 6 rating in a game where the bobo scored 2 goals and created an assist (abi na one goal with two assists). Join that with the fact that he is kpoming a pokey post, he just went from a 6 to a 4 sef on the credibility scale. Na cayenne pepper we suppose put for him eyes :D
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

Alex Iwobi: Everton sign midfielder from Arsenal
Last Updated: 08/08/19 10:09pm

Alex Iwobi has signed a five-year deal with Everton
Everton have completed the signing of Alex Iwobi from Arsenal for £35m.

The 23-year-old midfielder has signed a five-year deal at Goodison Park after a deal was agreed between the clubs on Deadline Day, with Everton paying £28m up front, plus up to £7m in additional fees.

Everton's late move for Iwobi came as they failed in their pursuit of Crystal Palace winger Wilfried Zaha, but Toffees boss Marco Silva has insisted the Nigeria international had always been on his wishlist.

Iwobi scored 1r target captured!

Iwobi scored 15 goals in 148 appearances for Arsenal
"Alex was one of our main targets for this window and I believe he is a fantastic signing for Everton," Silva said.

"He is a direct and skilful winger and attacking midfielder who always works very hard for his team.

"He is still young but already with a lot of top-level experience - 100 Premier League matches, more in Europe and many international games."

Iwobi is Everton's seventh and final signing of the summer transfer window, following the additions of goalkeeper Jonas Lössl, right-back Djibril Sidibe, midfielders Andre Gomes, Fabian Delph and Jean-Philippe Gbamin, and striker Moise Kean.

Having come through Arsenal's academy, Iwobi made his first-team debut in 2015 and went on to make 148 appearances, scoring 15 goals.
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

If Roc Nation play their cards right, they will seal a move worth 60-70 mil for Chukwueze to move the Bridge to break this record.
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

He has just 2 options after this after 2yrs.

He either moves up to the top 3 teams in the top 4 leagues or he moves to Bournemouths and co on loan or for a paltry figure.

the ball is now in Alex's court. I hope Marco Silva allows him play the silky football he loves to play.

I believe in Iwobi
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Benedict Iroha wrote:If Roc Nation play their cards right, they will seal a move worth 60-70 mil for Chukwueze to move the Bridge to break this record.
Chelsea will break the bank for Chuks
SuperEagles

ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

5 years 120K per week. He will be 28 for his next contract. Everton is on the rise.

They have England number one GK Pickford

Their defense is better than Arsenal defense with Coleman, Keane, Mina, and Diagne or Baines. Even have depth with Sidibe

They signed Moise Kean from Juve. They already have Richarlison.

Everton is pushing for the top 6 this season.

Iwobi should realize this is a great opportunity at Everton. Work hard and make a name for yourself.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Meanwhile idiotic Arsenal trolls can find a new scapegoat. I guess Ozil, Mikhitaryan, Belerin and Mustaffi are Arsenal level.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Didn't see this coming. Wow, he can go for broke; the buck now stops with him.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Benedict Iroha wrote:If Roc Nation play their cards right, they will seal a move worth 60-70 mil for Chukwueze to move the Bridge to break this record.
I think he's the perfect Sané replacement.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

kalani JR wrote:
Haba, no be by mouth o, lets just pray for a good season and continued progression for our boy.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

maceo4 wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
Haba, no be by mouth o, lets just pray for a good season and continued progression for our boy.
:lol: gotta love our Naija people