Nigerians should never sign for assanal(Nwakali needs

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Nigerians should never sign for assanal(Nwakali needs

Post by Bigpokey24 »

We are not talking about Kelechi, we are talking about how assnal are destroying kelechi's hopes..there are 2 kelechis
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

In football there are no guarantees. It's a vicious world out there with thousands possible ly millions trying to break in.

It is still an acheivement for him to play at a Div 2 club even though his fans may sniff at it.

Look at Jamie Vardy. When most players give up, he was still working hard until the constellariins aligned with Ranieri and a new club owner to push him into the limelight.

Remember a certain Deogba. He too struggled until his star aligned with Mourinho.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

We are excited our Iwobi is out of that yeye place, now we must work hard on ensuring Kele leaves ASAP..after he leaves, then the curses will not be held back.... failure will never be any SE players portion from that cursed club
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Arsenal has not had a good track record lately in developing young players. I don’t think it is good idea for young Nigerians to be at Arsenal. We still have many young Nigerians at Arsenal. I hope they secure good loan moves to help with their development.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

ohenhen1 wrote:Arsenal has not had a good track record lately in developing young players. I don’t think it is good idea for young Nigerians to be at Arsenal. We still have many young Nigerians at Arsenal. I hope they secure good loan moves to help with their development.
The ones at Chelsea have thrived. Nor be so? :P
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

okidoki wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:Arsenal have let some good young players go recently. Nwakili that I saw against Athletico Madrid in a friendly is a good player. Something is wrong. He needs to find the right fit. I don’t think Arsenal is the right place for him.
I have discovered this is the biggest problem with Nigerian players, looking at the money primarily, ahead of the fit. A friend of Kelechi Iheanacho told me that guy almost dey cry over the phone mid season, when he spoke to him.

Kelechi had lost all confidence, but he got himself into it. Dude knew that he was being courted by a team that had Vardy. A striker, no other player had been able to displace. The long ball over the defense pattern, plays so much to Vardy's strength. That its been impossible for Musa, Slimani, and Shinji before Kele to make any serious headway, yet he greedily pushed his head into that team.

Our NFF really needs to monitor which teams our u-17 players go to, and more importantly the caliber of career managers they have.

Have you considered that perhaps he's not as good as we thought?

There are multiple young players thriving at Leicester, even with Vardy...and pls do not include shinji on that list. He was an important reason why they won the PL...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Gnabry, Rene Adelaide, Benacer are doing well after they lefr Arsenal.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx