"Chairman's racist comments left me baffled" GERALD

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Yiba
Egg
Egg
Re: "Chairman's racist comments left me baffled" GERALD

Post by Yiba »

100%Naija wrote:
Yiba wrote:The committee that questioned Tönnies did not find his statements as racist. It is a sad day for Schalke fans and Germany.

He was not punished or anything. He decided to step down for only 3 months!
With the influx of the latest batch of immigrants under the Merkel administration, a silent revolution is brewing in Germany. Make una suffry suffry o. Nazis are growing in numbers by the day. This is no coincidence that this animal uttered those words. Im not surprised
TBH, migrants have integrated on a large scale in Germany. I know there are pockets of racism here and there. But I call Germany home.

He decided to 'hide' from attacks by stepping down for three months. with the hope that things will calm down.

He has infringed on the ethos of Schalke and there will bet stiff resistance from the Ultras.
Yiba
Egg
Egg

Post by Yiba »

bk-one wrote:
Yiba wrote:The committee that questioned Tönnies did not find his statements as racist. It is a sad day for Schalke fans and Germany.

That was akin to tasking a wolf with renovating a hen house.

The whole thing was nothing but a PR stunt and the sad thing is they are going to get away with it.
The word on the streets in Schalke paints a different picture. Tönnies is under extreme pressure. I would love to thank and praise Hans Sarpei for his astute comments and Gerald Asamoah, too. They could have feigned ignorance and wine and dine with the 'white men club.' But they are sticking their careers and lives on the line in speaking against the system.
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

Yiba wrote:
100%Naija wrote:

With the influx of the latest batch of immigrants under the Merkel administration, a silent revolution is brewing in Germany. Make una suffry suffry o. Nazis are growing in numbers by the day. This is no coincidence that this animal uttered those words. Im not surprised
TBH, migrants have integrated on a large scale in Germany. I know there are pockets of racism here and there. But I call Germany home.

He decided to 'hide' from attacks by stepping down for three months. with the hope that things will calm down.

He has infringed on the ethos of Schalke and there will bet stiff resistance from the Ultras.
the guy has never left detroit, forgive him, he know naught what he sayeth.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

King Futcha wrote:
Yiba wrote:
100%Naija wrote:

the guy has never left detroit, forgive him, he know naught what he sayeth.
Skunksin, who the hell made you a site admin? they must have noticed your joblessness and felt the need to add something to your barren resume...ewu :taunt:

@Yiba - a few of my paddies coach in Jamni. Even have a couple of geriatrics plying their futbol trade in second tier divisions. Just saying what ive personally observed and heard from very close friends and relatives.
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
bk-one
Egg
Egg

Post by bk-one »

Yiba wrote:
bk-one wrote:

That was akin to tasking a wolf with renovating a hen house.

The whole thing was nothing but a PR stunt and the sad thing is they are going to get away with it.
The word on the streets in Schalke paints a different picture. Tönnies is under extreme pressure. I would love to thank and praise Hans Sarpei for his astute comments and Gerald Asamoah, too. They could have feigned ignorance and wine and dine with the 'white men club.' But they are sticking their careers and lives on the line in speaking against the system.
I doubt if the likes of Hans Sarpei/asamoah were even invited to the same committee.
What I was trying to imply was that they got people who were never affected by racism to make decisions in matters related to racism.

I am also impressed by what Sarpei and asamoah are doing because they are putting they careers on the line to do what is right.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Samora Machel wrote:
bk-one wrote:
danfo driver wrote:What I dont understand most times is what goes on in these people's heads. This one is sitting down talking about taxes, and his head goes to Africa and why they cut down trees there and have sex in the dark. Same as Trump. He was thinking of immigration from Mexico and his head went to Africa.

I dont understand it, honestly. What did we do to these people?
Most bigots are actually smart and cunning. They know whom to target based on how the reaction will be like. For example this guy just insulted africans and now he has to stand down for 3 months only. Imagine if he said the same thing against jews.....he will be gone as early as yesterday. It's not that he doesn't hate them too. He does but he knows the repercussions of it would be severe so he won't dare do it. He knows that he could say whatever and then tomorrow you will find the same thing shaking hands with some dude from CAF or some president of some african country.
End of story :clap: :clap:
The African is seen as weak and fair game
and many Africans are weak and accept to be fair game.
if you go to Rant and Rave, you will read that it is plantation mentality to complain about racism, and how the victims are better off in oyinboland than back at home.
You forgot the "more income" part ...

Wha choo looking at?!
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Scipio Africanus wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Samora Machel wrote:
bk-one wrote:
danfo driver wrote:What I dont understand most times is what goes on in these people's heads. This one is sitting down talking about taxes, and his head goes to Africa and why they cut down trees there and have sex in the dark. Same as Trump. He was thinking of immigration from Mexico and his head went to Africa.

Most bigots are actually smart and cunning. They know whom to target based on how the reaction will be like. For example this guy just insulted africans and now he has to stand down for 3 months only. Imagine if he said the same thing against jews.....he will be gone as early as yesterday. It's not that he doesn't hate them too. He does but he knows the repercussions of it would be severe so he won't dare do it. He knows that he could say whatever and then tomorrow you will find the same thing shaking hands with some dude from CAF or some president of some african country.
if you go to Rant and Rave, you will read that it is plantation mentality to complain about racism, and how the victims are better off in oyinboland than back at home.
another link for those of us with "plantation mentality"

AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
bk-one
Egg
Egg

Post by bk-one »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Scipio Africanus wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Samora Machel wrote:
bk-one wrote:

another link for those of us with "plantation mentality"

It's weird that since the Messiah took over cases like this have increased and according to Rant and Rave's Herman Cain and Uncle Ruckus black people have never had it better.
Even with clear stats stating that Obama left black unemployment rate going down and the cult leader took over and there is a clear reversal of the said statistics.

Imagine a man who is perpetuating what is hurting his own without any remorse and when taken to task about it he will rather belittle and peddle insults willy nilly.