OSIMHEN opens his Account at Lille...

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Polly
Egg
Egg
Re: OSIMHEN opens his Account at Lille...

Post by Polly »

Osimhen is playing with buckets of confidence, and this performance must have lifted him to a new level. That second goal shows the best of his qualities. What a beast!!!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Enugu II wrote:For me, he was quite good protecting the ball and winning free kicks as well. His strides are problematic for the defense.
I dunno why Rohr was accusing him of being weak on the ball, he showed none of that today...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

maceo4 wrote:
Enugu II wrote:For me, he was quite good protecting the ball and winning free kicks as well. His strides are problematic for the defense.
I dunno why Rohr was accusing him of being weak on the ball, he showed none of that today...

was he the one Rohr said would have to fight hard to play because of competition in the new team? He played like a man playing with boys.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Seriously Rohr must go
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

What a pathetic bunch of whingers.
No matter how much y'all bytch at your pity party, no-one can hear you and Osimhen is man enough to make his own case, which he is doing quite ably, thank you very much!
:taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

danfo driver wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
How did the Nazis make it normal to persecute the jews? Propaganda-- Publically make the jews look less human and dispensable.

Rohr needed to make the Nigerian fans turn against Osimehn and Onyekuru, in order to justify his passionate love for Musa and Simon.

What a sick Deranged b..tard you are. You need a 9mm in da head for this one you fool. :curse:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Damunk wrote:What a pathetic bunch of whingers.
No matter how much y'all bytch at your pity party, no-one can hear you and Osimhen is man enough to make his own case, which he is doing quite ably, thank you very much!
My brother, it looks like this season we will not enjoy a thread without the needless Rohr debate...
Here I was looking to enjoy Osimhen’s performance and most of the post are b*tching about Rohr. SMH
>
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:taunt: :taunt: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

ohenhen1 wrote:Size, speed, good first touch, good finish. That was a strikers goal.
Perfect striker's goal and to be honest, a classic Osimhen goal.
Its almost like we've seen it a hundred times before. :thumb:
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

danfo driver wrote:

Is that you lamenting why Rohr is still your national team coach?
Pele, cry harder! :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Gotti wrote:
My brother, it looks like this season we will not enjoy a thread without the needless Rohr debate...
Here I was looking to enjoy Osimhen’s performance and most of the post are b*tching about Rohr. SMH>
Tell me about it.
He's like a virus in their system and e be like e never get cure. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Damunk wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Is that you lamenting why Rohr is still your national team coach?
Pele, cry harder! :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Damunk wrote:
Gotti wrote:
Here I was looking to enjoy Osimhen’s performance and most of the post are b*tching about Rohr. SMH>
Tell me about it.
He's like a virus in their system and e be like e never get cure. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Ironically majority of the folks here lashing out at Rohr (I wonder how a thread about Osimhen somehow turned into a Rohr banter) were also calling Osimhen a limited striker who wasn't ready blah blah blah... during the third place Afcon match against Tunisia when he came on...
Last edited by Tobi17 on Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Really surprised. Osimhen played well but I am not sure what the crutiscism here is about. Ighslo who played ahead of Osimhen at AFCON was tournament and qualifying top scorer and deservedly started. Yes, we should all be happy for Osimhen and for whoever else but nothing done by Victor or other Nigerian strikers indicate that Ighalo did not deserve his start at AFCON.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

angel* the fact that rohr invited osimehn to SE and even dropped kelechi for him speaks volume of his respect for osimehn. Rohr watches osimehn daily at training and gave good reasons why he was benched at ANC and the reasons seems valid. You criminals can day whatsoever about ROHR but you dare not open your smelling crooked mouth to say he doesn't scout or gives youth a chance. The bobo does btw go and get a job because agency business isn't profitable at SE anymore
Last edited by john12 on Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Enugu II wrote:
Really surprised. Osimhen played well but I am not sure what the crutiscism here is about. Ighslo who played ahead of Osimhen at AFCON was tournament and qualifying top scorer and deservedly started. Yes, we should all be happy for Osimhen and for whoever else but nothing done by Victor or other Nigerian strikers indicate that Ighalo did not deserve his start at AFCON.
So, there is a rule that we can only play with 1 striker abi? Especially in games we were struggling to score? Games were Musa and Simon were taking space?/

You know what??!! Gotti is right, lets not even speak about that cretin Rohr. I am done. sorry for even bringing this up.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Goalgetter wrote:So this kid joins a new club in a top league, and walks straight into the starting 11, and scores in his first game.Yet, I repeat yet, people here and Rhor wants us to believe that he is not ready to lead our attack. This is insanity!

and yet the striker Rohr chose ahead of Oshimen WAS THE LEADING SCORER in both ANCQ and the ANC proper. So are you saying that Rohr was wrong ?

The 45 Oshimen played for Nigeria, he looked out of sorts.

Scoring 2 goals in a club match does not mean you should walk into SE starting 11.

Also clearly Rohr thought highly of oshimen, or he would not have dropped Iheanacho (who has an established record with SE scoring many goals) for him.

You guys just cannot leave Rohr alone.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Moderator someone just referred to ROHR as a NAZI and no warning is given??
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

danfo driver wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
So, there is a rule that we can only play with 1 striker abi? Especially in games we were struggling to score? Games were Musa and Simon were taking space?/

You know what??!! Gotti is right, lets not even speak about that cretin Rohr. I am done. sorry for even bringing this up.
Thank God for that!
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

vancity eagle wrote:
Goalgetter wrote:So this kid joins a new club in a top league, and walks straight into the starting 11, and scores in his first game.Yet, I repeat yet, people here and Rhor wants us to believe that he is not ready to lead our attack. This is insanity!

and yet the striker Rohr chose ahead of Oshimen WAS THE LEADING SCORER in both ANCQ and the ANC proper. So are you saying that Rohr was wrong ?

Scoring 2 goals in a club match does not mean you should walk into SE starting 11.

Also clearly Rohr thought highly of oshimen, or he would not have dropped Iheanacho (who has an established record with SE scoring many goals) for him.

Shut up..................did you leave our legends Keshi and Amodu alone?
Daft, gasheaded wowo :curse: :curse:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

vancity eagle wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Its that time of the month for them and they are intent on spilling blood on the dance floor.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

zee wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:

Shut up..................did you leave our legends Keshi and Amodu alone?
Daft, gasheaded wowo :curse: :curse:
So you are determined to out-stupefy the stupidity.
I get it now...... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

As long as egghead is in charge, rohr ain't going any until 2022 except he resigns. You better go and find another job