OSIMHEN opens his Account at Lille...

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

zee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: OSIMHEN opens his Account at Lille...

Post by zee »

Damunk wrote:
zee wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:
Goalgetter wrote:So this kid joins a new club in a top league, and walks straight into the starting 11, and scores in his first game.Yet, I repeat yet, people here and Rhor wants us to believe that he is not ready to lead our attack. This is insanity!

and yet the striker Rohr chose ahead of Oshimen WAS THE LEADING SCORER in both ANCQ and the ANC proper. So are you saying that Rohr was wrong ?

The 45 Oshimen played for Nigeria, he looked out of sorts.

Scoring 2 goals in a club match does not mean you should walk into SE starting 11.

Also clearly Rohr thought highly of oshimen, or he would not have dropped Iheanacho (who has an established record with SE scoring many goals) for him.

You guys just cannot leave Rohr alone.
Shut up..................did you leave our legends Keshi and Amodu alone?
Daft, gasheaded wowo :curse: :curse:
So you are determined to out-stupefy the stupidity.
I get it now...... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
No wowo :curse: gets a pass with me unless the wowo :curse: wins AFCON and gets to the 2nd RD of the WC.
The same wowo-lovers :curse: that insulted our 2 legends, now calls for civility when a wowo is involved...............total nonsense.
Rohr is a cowardly, junk coach.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Damunk wrote:What a pathetic bunch of whingers.
No matter how much y'all bytch at your pity party, no-one can hear you and Osimhen is man enough to make his own case, which he is doing quite ably, thank you very much!
:taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Why are you whining about people whining
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

If rohr likes let him get eliminated in first round of Next ANC he must continue until 2022.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

john12 wrote:If rohr likes let him get eliminated in first round of Next ANC he must continue until 2022.
If crooks like you and peakmilk like let Rohr the football-coward :curse: remain till 2050...................I will still be calling out his wowoness and football cowardice.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

And that's absolutely fine. At least by that time Musa would had become GOAT
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Damunk wrote:What a pathetic bunch of whingers.
No matter how much y'all bytch at your pity party, no-one can hear you and Osimhen is man enough to make his own case, which he is doing quite ably, thank you very much!
:taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Why are you whining about people whining
Cos you are giving us a headache whining and whingeing about someone wey no know say you exist.
Meanwhile our boy is banging in goals and all you can think of is being gbenshed from behind by oyibo....then crying rape.
Calm down and allow your sorry arse to 'enjoy the moment'. :taunt:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

john12 wrote:And that's absolutely fine. At least by that time Musa would had become GOAT
Musa is already a SE legend before Wowo Rohr the football coward came calling.
A Nigerian legend call BIg Boss :thumbs: :thumbs: made Musa a Legend since Afcon 2013 and WC 2014.....................what your cowardly wowo coach is doing is ruining Musa's legacy with his cowardly football.
kawawa
Egg
Egg

Post by kawawa »

danfo driver wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Enugu II wrote:For me, he was quite good protecting the ball and winning free kicks as well. His strides are problematic for the defense.
I dunno why Rohr was accusing him of being weak on the ball, he showed none of that today...
How did the Nazis make it normal to persecute the jews? Propaganda-- Publically make the jews look less human and dispensable.

Rohr needed to make the Nigerian fans turn against Osimehn and Onyekuru, in order to justify his passionate love for Musa and Simon.

This is really pathetic, downright racist and totally uncalled for. We should call a spade a spade. Putting the word Nazi as pun for a German national is abhorrent. I personally do no accept your rather feeble explanation
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Select the report option, it will make it easier to clean up the threads.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kawawa wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Enugu II wrote:For me, he was quite good protecting the ball and winning free kicks as well. His strides are problematic for the defense.
I dunno why Rohr was accusing him of being weak on the ball, he showed none of that today...
How did the Nazis make it normal to persecute the jews? Propaganda-- Publically make the jews look less human and dispensable.

Rohr needed to make the Nigerian fans turn against Osimehn and Onyekuru, in order to justify his passionate love for Musa and Simon.

This is really pathetic, downright racist and totally uncalled for. We should call a spade a spade. Putting the word Nazi as pun for a German national is abhorrent. I personally do no accept your rather feeble explanation

You are a mad dog and a downright untrained one!

If you cannot read, or lack reading comprehension, that is your problem. Not mine. Where did I put Nazi as a pun for that imbecile of a coach? I gave a very relevant example of how people brainwash the public, in order to help them carry out atrocities. The Nazis did it with the jews and that is a valid example.

I then re-read my statement and realized that dimwits like you will think its a pun. And I said, if anyone wants to consider it a pub, I am comfortable with that! And I remain VERY COMFORTABLE WITH THAT.

P.S-- german is not a race! Moron.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Dont mind that moderator that keep on warning me. This is what they wan t to turn SE into selective justice
Last edited by john12 on Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Na thunder go faya anyone wey go send me message again
Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sir V »

So Oshimen is now one of the best strikers in world? Good luck to him. Rohr is a useless coach
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

The job of a coach is to put players in a position to succeed. Rohr had a striker like Osimhen and couldn't use him. Instead he was saying things like he needs to be stronger, he needs to work harder.

Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sir V »

ohenhen1 wrote:The job of a coach is to put players in a position to succeed. Rohr had a striker like Osimhen and couldn't use him. Instead he was saying things like he needs to be stronger, he needs to work harder.

Did you watch Oshimen at the AFCON?
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Sir V wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:The job of a coach is to put players in a position to succeed. Rohr had a striker like Osimhen and couldn't use him. Instead he was saying things like he needs to be stronger, he needs to work harder.

I couldn't, he was on the bench except for a few minutes in the 3rd place game.

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

ohenhen1 wrote:
Sir V wrote:

You are the same 'genius' that would ask why a rookie Osimhen should be played ahead of a tested veteran like Ighalo the moment Osimhen is being owned by battle-hardened Camerounian or Guinean defenders.

By the way, in caseyou didnt notice, Ighalo won AFCON's GB. So as ever, the facts suggest Rohr made the right call. :taunt:
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Damunk wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
Sir V wrote:

You are the same 'genius' that would ask why a rookie Osimhen should be played ahead of a tested veteran like Ighalo the moment Osimhen is being owned by battle-hardened Camerounian or Guinean defenders.

By the way, in caseyou didnt notice, Ighalo won AFCON's GB. So as ever, the facts suggest Rohr made the right call. :taunt:
That is fake news. Show me where I said that. Age has no value to me. If you are good enough, you are good enough. I would play Osimhen over Ighalo any day. Infact even if he struggles in the first couple of games. I would still stick with Osimhen. Change my tactics to help him feel more comfortable in the national team setup. Build up his confidence. Rohr didn't make the right call to bench Osimhen.

ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Victor is only 20. A product of Lagos football. Strikers usually start to peak at age 24 or 25. The sky is the limit. We need to encourage him. He is going to get better. Need to get stronger and work more on his off the ball movement. Already has the finishing, speed and touch down. He is also a hard worker, tracks back to help out the midfield and defense.

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

ohenhen1 wrote:Victor is only 20. A product of Lagos football. Strikers usually start to peak at age 24 or 25. The sky is the limit. We need to encourage him. He is going to get better. Need to get stronger and work more on his off the ball movement. Already has the finishing, speed and touch down. He is also a hard worker, tracks back to help out the midfield and defense.
Oh! So you agree he needs to get stronger?
Why nah? :roll:
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

ohenhen1 wrote:
Damunk wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
Sir V wrote:

That is fake news. Show me where I said that. Age has no value to me. If you are good enough, you are good enough. I would play Osimhen over Ighalo any day. Infact even if he struggles in the first couple of games. I would still stick with Osimhen. Change my tactics to help him feel more comfortable in the national team setup. Build up his confidence. Rohr didn't make the right call to bench Osimhen.
And that's how we would have gone out of AFCON in the Q/Fs and you'd have started campaigning to sack yourself. :lol:
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

ohenhen1 wrote:Victor is only 20. A product of Lagos football. Strikers usually start to peak at age 24 or 25. The sky is the limit. We need to encourage him. He is going to get better. Need to get stronger and work more on his off the ball movement. Already has the finishing, speed and touch down. He is also a hard worker, tracks back to help out the midfield and defense.

Perhaps
Goldleaf
Egg
Egg

Post by Goldleaf »

Seasoned football watchers will look at those 2 goals by Victor Osimhen and be reminded of a certain George Oppong Weah. No wonder AC Milan showed interest in him earlier. Power, speed, athleticism, balance and ruthless, accurate finishing as if the keeper was not there. Victor will already be on the watch list of some big european clubs already. Hope he continues to improve.