WHY AM I SKEPTICAL OF OSIMHEN'S TALENT ?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

JACKAL
Egg
Egg
Re: WHY AM I SCEPTICAL OF OSIMHEN'S TALENT ?

Post by JACKAL »

Adisboy wrote:
JACKAL wrote:
Adisboy wrote:
JACKAL wrote:I have to confess, I am not sure why ….

Is it because he couldn't cut it in a tough league like Germany ?

Is it because when he played for the senior eagles in his debut VS SA he was running around like a headless chicken ?

Is it because he is doing well in a Sub standard league like Belgium ?

I just dont know why for sure.. but just dont think i trust his talent.... :blushing: :blushing: :atc:
Do you know why this is a stupid thread? It would have made more sense if the player being described was at least 27 years old with over 7/8 years experience. For you say this is plain stupidity.

whats stupid is your lack of understanding of my comments...if he was 27 years old...I wont be skeptical, I would know for sure that what the level of his talent is ! At 19-is... I can be skeptical!
Yet you claimed in an earlier thread that he REPEATEDLY FAILED at the highest level. Please quit now and stop embarassing yourself.
I am not even sure what you are disagreeing on here ….. I didn't say he "repeatedly failed"..he just didn't do so well yet at the senior level...so he has a lot to prove...Thus my skepticism..
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

DAVID OKERE IS A MUCH BETTER PLAYER THAN OSIMHEN ...Trust me people..I trust his talent.

[/video]
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

JACKAL wrote:DAVID OKERE IS A MUCH BETTER PLAYER THAN OSIMHEN ...Trust me people..I trust his talent.
You can all see why Juventus wants this guy...
Crystal Palace will face surprise competition from Juventus in their bid to sign David Okereke from Spezia. According to Italian outlet Il Secolo XIX, as cited on the Inside Futbol, the Turin giants are keeping a close eye on his development. The report claims a number of top-flight Italian teams have also registered an interest, with Okereke continuing to impress in the second tier.

http://www.soka25east.com/juventus-bid- ... d-okereke/
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Been disappointed with the growth trend of Osimhen. At 19, and based on what he showed at U-17, he should've progressed further than he currently has. Perhaps he's a late bloomer...

Interesting that the folks at Wolfsburg have invested more faith in Josh Sargent than in Osimhen...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

txj wrote:Been disappointed with the growth trend of Osimhen. At 19, and based on what he showed at U-17, he should've progressed further than he currently has. Perhaps he's a late bloomer...

Interesting that the folks at Wolfsburg have invested more faith in Josh Sargent than in Osimhen...
I think your comment are unfair ...... in his first season he wasn’t old enough to play with the first team and when he made it was plagued with injuries . He is on loan to Belgium and at the end of the season will return to Wolfsburg. He should be judged over an extended period of play in the first team not a few minutes to the end of the game which is watch Wolfsburg we’re doing.He is a goal scorer something you can’t teach and it was there for all to see against Libya......all goals coming by way of open play (the same cannot be said about Jude Igahalo)!!
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Flex Swift wrote:
txj wrote:Been disappointed with the growth trend of Osimhen. At 19, and based on what he showed at U-17, he should've progressed further than he currently has. Perhaps he's a late bloomer...

I think your comment are unfair ...... in his first season he wasn’t old enough to play with the first team and when he made it was plagued with injuries . He is on loan to Belgium and at the end of the season will return to Wolfsburg. He should be judged over an extended period of play in the first team not a few minutes to the end of the game which is watch Wolfsburg we’re doing.He is a goal scorer something you can’t teach and it was there for all to see against Libya......all goals coming by way of open play (the same cannot be said about Jude Igahalo)!!
He had two years to show what he could do; and he did get opportunities, injuries notwithstanding...At that level, a young player must take his chances...That's how it is...

Now he's on loan, and seems to be finding his footing. But I have to say, I am a little concerned about his overall development, from his games I've seen...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

I don't care if he is scoring on the moon...I am still skeptical of him...

[/video]
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

JACKAL wrote:I don't care if he is scoring on the moon...I am still skeptical of him...

[/video]
Because you are what our fathers used to call a "stubborn goat". :rotf:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

JACKAL wrote:I don't care if he is scoring on the moon...I am still skeptical of him...

[/video]
It was one of 2 things that you are doing this and I am not certain which one it is:

1) Pride. Inability to admit that one is wrong. Whether due to fear or something else. It is clear he is a good player. Every player, even Messi has room for improvement. Thus I don't get your point.

2) You just love the attention and you crave people talking about your thread. Why did you even open this up?

If I am to guess it's certainly 2 but it could be 1and 2.
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

Damunk wrote:

[/video]

DAFUNK, DIDNT EVEN SAY "THANK YOU" FOR THE HIGHLIGHT ?? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

highbury wrote:

[/video]
It was one of 2 things that you are doing this and I am not certain which one it is:

1) Pride. Inability to admit that one is wrong. Whether due to fear or something else. It is clear he is a good player. Every player, even Messi has room for improvement. Thus I don't get your point.

2) You just love the attention and you crave people talking about your thread. Why did you even open this up?

If I am to guess it's certainly 2 but it could be 1and 2.
What about number #3 : I am allowed to have my doubts and it could turn out I am right in the end !!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

JACKAL wrote:
Damunk wrote:

[/video]

DAFUNK, DIDNT EVEN SAY "THANK YOU" FOR THE HIGHLIGHT ?? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I woulda, but the video doesnt show in the UK.
So, no thanks. :taunt:
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Damunk wrote:

[/video]
Jackal is being sarcastic.
I am happy
Polly
Egg
Egg

Post by Polly »

[/video]
Osimhen is burying your skepticism, goal by goal, month by month. I always liked people like you in my life, because you guarantee that I will take it higher. For myself o...in addition to shoving the san-san deep down your throat!
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: WHY AM I SKEPTICAL OF OSIMHEN'S TALENT ?

Post by Eaglezbeak »

I’m skeptical of anyone called the Jackal!
The guys probably mixed Ghanaian and Cameroonian!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

I am sorry, I missed the game yesterday versus Amies. Did Osimhen score that hat trick you were all waiting for ? :taunt: :mrgreen:
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

JACKAL wrote:I am sorry, I missed the game yesterday versus Amies. Did Osimhen score that hat trick you were all waiting for ? :taunt: :mrgreen:
No, but Aubameyang, Lacazette, Sterling, Aguero, Harry Kane, Messi, etc all scored their customary hat-tricks.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
JACKAL wrote:I am sorry, I missed the game yesterday versus Amies. Did Osimhen score that hat trick you were all waiting for ? :taunt: :mrgreen:
No, but Aubameyang, Lacazette, Sterling, Aguero, Harry Kane, Messi, etc all scored their customary hat-tricks.
He is skeptical of their talents as well...
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

:bump: :bump: :bump:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

Ekorian wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:Or maybe you're just a clown whose opinion is as consequential as that of a circus monkey.
Solowe is an attention seeking whore. His opinion is as relevant and valuable as a penny buried beneath the Atlantic ocean.
Peacock has never been right about anything footy-related. He's just attention-whoring.
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

Did he score 6 goals this week ??? please somebody tell me !! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

JACKAL wrote:Did he score 6 goals this week ??? please somebody tell me !! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
He did.
Can you now let us hear word, abeg? :roll:
jdizzy
Egg
Egg

Post by jdizzy »

JACKAL wrote:I have to confess, I am not sure why ….

Is it because he couldn't cut it in a tough league like Germany ?

Is it because when he played for the senior eagles in his debut VS SA he was running around like a headless chicken ?

Is it because he is doing well in a Sub standard league like Belgium ?

I just dont know why for sure.. but just dont think i trust his talent.... :blushing: :blushing: :atc:
Not surprising based on your opinion of Pepe after 4 games at Arsenal despite all his accomplishments at Ligue 1.
Niente Ÿ impossibile!