2019 Summer transfer news [NIGERIANS ONLY]

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2019 Summer transfer news [NIGERIANS ONLY]

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Nwakali couldn’t even get a loan deal done?
OCCUPY NFF!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Nwakali couldn’t even get a loan deal done?
The window is still open. I know you are daft, but even you must know that the English window does not concern Nwakali, as he can't move to another Engish side, anyway-- No work permit.

Your imbecility is becoming quite annoying. Although to be fair, this is how you were born, so we have to continue to help you, as best as we can.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote:
The window is still open. I know you are daft, but even you must know that the English window does not concern Nwakali, as he can't move to another Engish side, anyway-- No work permit.

Your imbecility is becoming quite annoying. Although to be fair, this is how you were born, so we have to continue to help you, as best as we can.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: bobo slow sha
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

danfo driver wrote:

Jesu!! Brother easy ooo :shock:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

danfo driver wrote:

The Royal son of dogs has farted on the internet again but i won't ruin this very important thread with a response to a dogfart. I'll see you on another thread. :thumb:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

The Royal son of dogs has farted on the internet again but i won't ruin this very important thread with a response to a dogfart. I'll see you on another thread. :thumb:
just kindly exit the thread, danfo has finished you, just take 2 weeks off from CE.. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
SuperEagles

cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

just kindly exit the thread, danfo has finished you, just take 2 weeks off from CE.. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Ash Kigbu, who was billed to be in the Flying Eagles’ squad for the U20 WC in Poland (and whose absence was one of the reasons we ended playing a DM at RB), joins Etebo at Stoke City..
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Gotti wrote:Ash Kigbu, who was billed to be in the Flying Eagles’ squad for the U20 WC in Poland (and whose absence was one of the reasons we ended playing a DM at RB), joins Etebo at Stoke City..
Do you know why he was dropped from the Flying Eagles?

I don't get this joining U23 squad sha.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

I think we missed this.
The story is already 2 months old and I believe he scored in Rangers' opening game last week.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48674600
Sheyi Ojo: Rangers sign Liverpool winger on season-long loan
Ojo, who has 88 club appearances, spent last season on loan at Stade Reims in France before signing a new five-year deal at European champions Liverpool.

The 21-year-old arrived at the Ibrox club's training centre on Monday and is their fifth summer signing after Steven Davis, Jordan Jones, Jake Hastie and Greg Stewart all joined.

Ojo's move is subject to international clearance.

"The last 18 months to two years I've not had that consistent opportunity," he told Rangers TV.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Damunk wrote:I think we missed this.
The story is already 2 months old and I believe he scored in Rangers' opening game last week.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48674600
Sheyi Ojo: Rangers sign Liverpool winger on season-long loan
Ojo, who has 88 club appearances, spent last season on loan at Stade Reims in France before signing a new five-year deal at European champions Liverpool.

The 21-year-old arrived at the Ibrox club's training centre on Monday and is their fifth summer signing after Steven Davis, Jordan Jones, Jake Hastie and Greg Stewart all joined.

Ojo's move is subject to international clearance.

"The last 18 months to two years I've not had that consistent opportunity," he told Rangers TV.
I don’t think he can make the current SE team as of now. These boys make a big mistake holding out for England to call them. Had he committed to us he probably would’ve made the last Afcon but now he’s at rangers when we have wingers at Bordeaux, Nantes, Villarreal and holland.
OCCUPY NFF!!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

olanrewaju kayode goes to turkey on loan.

https://www.completesports.com/kayode-j ... r-donetsk/
OCCUPY NFF!!
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Lolly wrote:
Gotti wrote:Ash Kigbu, who was billed to be in the Flying Eagles’ squad for the U20 WC in Poland (and whose absence was one of the reasons we ended playing a DM at RB), joins Etebo at Stoke City..
Do you know why he was dropped from the Flying Eagles?

I don't get this joining U23 squad sha.
Didn't his club refuse to release him?
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
okidoki
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by okidoki »

Samuel Chukwueze scores one, causes penalty wins motm

Bologna 3-4 Villarreal
If you can’t defend, outscore!!
By Allen Dodson on August 10, 2019 6:11 pm

Photo by Maria Jose Segovia/NurPhoto via Getty Images
Villarreal concluded their preseason with a 4-3 win over Bologna in a match that felt very much like an end-of-preseason friendly, which it pretty much was—Villarreal host Granada in the first game that matters next Saturday, while Bologna have a Coppa Italia match next weekend and then Serie A starts after that.

So, let’s see. The match was played in the grandly named “Stadio Olimpico di Serravalle” in the Most Serene Republic of San Marino, so Villarreal adds another country to its bucket list!

The ground is surrounded by a running track, which is always bad, but it seemed there were a lot of Bologna fans there and everyone seemed to have a good time.

Villarreal took the lead in the sixth minute through a Moi Gomez stab into goal, off a cross from Toko Ekambi, but Bologna equalized ~20 minutes later following a Villarreal turnover, captain-at-the-time Palacio picking up the ball at the top of the box and banging a low shot home off Sergio Asenjo’s far post.

That was the score up until the hour mark, when Samu Chukwueze was introduced for Vicente Iborra and immediately began to torment the Italians’ defense. Almost immediately he won a free kick which was expertly dispatched by Santi Cazorla, and then five minutes later he collected a pass from Ruben Peña, beat the first challenge, ran into the box, deked the two centerbacks, and finished to the keeper’s short side.

Bologna drew level, surprisingly enough, first through a shot from Paraguayan striker Santander that Sergio Asenjo will feel he should have kept out (as he should) and then through a rather nice headed goal from defender Tomiyasu off a free kick. It should not have counted, because he was well offside, but we didn’t have any VAR today.

Gerard Moreno scored a golazo of his own with five minutes left to give Villarreal the deserved win, cutting inside to his left foot and banking a shot in off corner formed by the upright and left goalpost.

MOTM: Samu Chukwueze. He didn’t start today but expect him to next week.
"Nigeria", Africas only true hope of bringing the World cup home to motherland.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Thought Moses Simon was joining Nantes. What happened?
OCCUPY NFF!!
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Thought Moses Simon was joining Nantes. What happened?
It's in the pipeline.
I am happy
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Henry Onyekuru has finally arrived in France to sign a five-year contract with AS Monaco subject to passing a routine medical.

His arrival in France was delayed by a visa hitch.

He will be presented to the media tomorrow.

SCORENigeria first reported that Monaco and Onyekuru’s parent club Everton have agreed a 15 million Euros transfer for the Super Eagles winger.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... 0pttx7T81k

Cheers.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:Henry Onyekuru has finally arrived in France to sign a five-year contract with AS Monaco subject to passing a routine medical.

His arrival in France was delayed by a visa hitch.

He will be presented to the media tomorrow.

SCORENigeria first reported that Monaco and Onyekuru’s parent club Everton have agreed a 15 million Euros transfer for the Super Eagles winger.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... 0pttx7T81k

Cheers.
Continues to be a great transfer window for Nigerians!
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Good transfer season for Nigeria so far. Hopefully Awoniyi also gets playing time with Mainz.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

OCCUPY NFF!!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

OCCUPY NFF!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

I need Beinsports back on Uverse oooo, tired of watching streams

14 million pounds...but Everton love naija players sha, they let Lookman , go them run get Iwobi, they tried to get Henry, but made 7 million pounds profit..kai Amo taxi, The Yak,Vic, and JOE , all made great impressions

SE for life, long live our SE, and may Eagles nest continue to ensure the epl groupies cry none stop
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/49324514
done and signed
Everton have sold forward Henry Onyekuru to Ligue 1 side Monaco for an undisclosed fee.

The Nigeria international, 22, never made an appearance for the Toffees after joining on a five-year deal from Belgian club KAS Eupen for £7m in 2017.

He spent the 2017-18 season back in Belgium on loan at Anderlecht, before another loan deal at Turkish side Galatasaray last year.

Onyekuru scored 14 goals in 31 league games as Galatasaray won the title.
SuperEagles