The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2019/2020

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2019/2

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Bigpokey24 wrote:80 million pepe couldn't even do jack vs a poor Castle.. it is going to be a long season for assnal :lol: :lol: :lol:

And €80 million Kepa could not stop 4 goals against Manure.....your season might be really short at this rate.... :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:80 million pepe couldn't even do jack vs a poor Castle.. it is going to be a long season for assnal :lol: :lol: :lol:

And €80 million Kepa could not stop 4 goals against Manure.....your season might be really short at this rate.... :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:
em the keeper cost 71 million and when he was signed Chelsea fans weren't deluded like assnal CE spammers, They called the transfer a waste of money. it is well known that guy is a trash goalie ..i call a spade a spade..

however pepe isn't worth 80 million
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Pepe is still working on his match fitness, and he cost Arsenal 72 MP
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

em the keeper cost 71 million and when he was signed Chelsea fans weren't deluded like assnal CE spammers, They called the transfer a waste of money. it is well known that guy is a trash goalie ..i call a spade a spade..

Typical BP always hating on the black man.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

ohenhen1 wrote:Pepe is still working on his match fitness, and he cost Arsenal 72 MP
it's 80 miilion
http://www.sportbible.com/football/news ... m-20190727
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

kalani JR wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

Typical BP always hating on the black man.
how the heck can i hate on my race and skin tone? :shock:
SuperEagles

Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

cchinukw wrote:
Waffiman wrote:Guendouzi vs Xhaka against Newcastle

Touches - 81 vs 99
Passes - 59 vs 71
Shots - 0 vs 2
Poss lost - 13 vs 14
Poss won - 4 vs 8
Duels - 5/13 vs 7/12
Key passes - 1 vs 2
Tackles - 1 vs 3
Fouls won - 0 vs 2
xG+A - 0 vs 0.14

Why let the facts get in the way of a good story?
In context

Age - 20 vs 26 :)
Hahahaha! I love this one. Context. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

One thing Xhaka critics never do is put any criticism of him in context. So I find it rich of you to even go there. I know you have conveniently missed the punchline. Here it is, my post is just a simple retort to those criticising Xhaka in the context of a perceived superior Guendouzi performance in that game. :taunt: :taunt: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My post is clear, in view of criticisms and comments with regards to yesterday's game. There was no doubt about the conclusions. Xhaka was rubbish, Guendouzi was very good. No context was put to these categorical conclusions.

Oh! Talking about context. How about these facts put in proper context. Xhaka gets a lot of criticism here for losing the ball too much. Now let's put these criticisms into context. :taunt:

Last season he was in the top 5 for most touches of a ball and most passes by a midfielder. Yet was not in the top 5 for most possession lost. This is context. :taunt:

Let us be brutally honest criticisms of Xhaka has never been about context. If we want to start putting such criticisms into context, I welcome them whole heartedly. :thumb:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
bk-one
Egg
Egg

Post by bk-one »

Waffiman wrote:
cchinukw wrote:

Touches - 81 vs 99
Passes - 59 vs 71
Shots - 0 vs 2
Poss lost - 13 vs 14
Poss won - 4 vs 8
Duels - 5/13 vs 7/12
Key passes - 1 vs 2
Tackles - 1 vs 3
Fouls won - 0 vs 2
xG+A - 0 vs 0.14

In context

One thing Xhaka critics never do is put any criticism of him in context. So I find it rich of you to even go there. I know you have conveniently missed the punchline. Here it is, my post is just a simple retort to those criticising Xhaka in the context of a perceived superior Guendouzi performance in that game. :taunt: :taunt: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My post is clear, in view of criticisms and comments with regards to yesterday's game. There was no doubt about the conclusions. Xhaka was rubbish, Guendouzi was very good. No context was put to these categorical conclusions.

Oh! Talking about context. How about these facts put in proper context. Xhaka gets a lot of criticism here for losing the ball too much. Now let's put these criticisms into context. :taunt:

Last season he was in the top 5 for most touches of a ball and most passes by a midfielder. Yet was not in the top 5 for most possession lost. This is context. :taunt:

Let us be brutally honest criticisms of Xhaka has never been about context. If we want to start putting such criticisms into context, I welcome them whole heartedly. :thumb:
Not disputing those stats but where you are losing possession makes a whole lot of a difference. A player might not lose possession a lot but still end up with a bad rep because he unfortunately is losing possession in areas where he is likely to get punished for it.
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

bk-one wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
cchinukw wrote:

Touches - 81 vs 99
Passes - 59 vs 71
Shots - 0 vs 2
Poss lost - 13 vs 14
Poss won - 4 vs 8
Duels - 5/13 vs 7/12
Key passes - 1 vs 2
Tackles - 1 vs 3
Fouls won - 0 vs 2
xG+A - 0 vs 0.14

In context

Not disputing those stats but where you are losing possession makes a whole lot of a difference. A player might not lose possession a lot but still end up with a bad rep because he unfortunately is losing possession in areas where he is likely to get punished for it.
Context No. 2 :D

This is very crucial. I await evidence to the contrary but I'd rather lose possession or turnover as far away from my team's goal area as possible than near it.

Again I am very fair to Xhaka because his pluses far outweigh his minuses but we can't overlook those decisive moments when one mistake can be costly.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
bk-one
Egg
Egg

Post by bk-one »

cchinukw wrote:
bk-one wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
cchinukw wrote:

Touches - 81 vs 99
Passes - 59 vs 71
Shots - 0 vs 2
Poss lost - 13 vs 14
Poss won - 4 vs 8
Duels - 5/13 vs 7/12
Key passes - 1 vs 2
Tackles - 1 vs 3
Fouls won - 0 vs 2
xG+A - 0 vs 0.14

In context

This is very crucial. I await evidence to the contrary but I'd rather lose possession or turnover as far away from my team's goal area as possible than near it.

Again I am very fair to Xhaka because his pluses far outweigh his minuses but we can't overlook those decisive moments when one mistake can be costly.
That could also be exacerbated by the that arsenal midfielders post Carzola have developed that mentality of either hiding or running forward when the team is trying to play from the back. Guendouzi complained a couple of times yesterday because there was nobody to pass the ball to.......For somebody like Xhaka who is a bid on the slow side, that could be dangerous coz it is making easier for opponents to target him.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

(€80 million / £71.6 million), making him the world's most expensive goalkeeper only weeks after the record was set by Alisson's transfer to Liverpool
AFCON 2019 sweet o

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

(€80 million / £71.6 million), making him the world's most expensive goalkeeper only weeks after the record was set by Alisson's transfer to Liverpool
being expensive doesn't mean world class or good..let that sink in..pepe is not better than Francis Jeffers
SuperEagles

Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

being expensive doesn't mean world class or good..let that sink in..pepe is not better than Francis Jeffers
OK
AFCON 2019 sweet o

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

case settled..constantly i come here to school assanal CE spammers . I am out . Real teams are busy playing Super cups and champs league, others are struggling spending 80 million vs the likes of castle, burnley while traveling to Azerbaijan for thurday night footie...omo I am not your gang o
Last edited by Bigpokey24 on Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SuperEagles

cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Blackburn Rovers U23 (1) VS. Arsenal U23 (3)

Folarin Balogun hat trick. Was 1 - 1 at half time.

cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Bigpokey24 wrote:case settled..constantly i come here to school assanal CE spammers . I am out . Real teams are busy playing Super cups and champs league, others are struggling spending 80 million vs the likes of castle, burnley while traveling to Azerbaijan for thurday night footie...omo I am not your gang o
Go and hang out with your gang leader - Lampard. :agree:

Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Bigpokey24 wrote:case settled..constantly i come here to school assanal CE spammers . I am out . Real teams are busy playing Super cups and champs league, others are struggling spending 80 million vs the likes of castle, burnley while traveling to Azerbaijan for thurday night footie...omo I am not your gang o

LOL....Lampard carry €80 million / £71.6 million tp Old Trafford 4-Nothing :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

we will take our chances with our £100 million Pepe.
AFCON 2019 sweet o

Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Abeg wey Platinum and Anikulapo?

Nkume, you sabi Aniks outside the platform, abi? is he OK?
AFCON 2019 sweet o

cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:Abeg wey Platinum and Anikulapo?

Since Arsenal rottwieler left, all the spoilt poodles are creeping back in. :twisted: :twisted:

Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Kai bros you no lie oh since ..Aniks for don help us chase B porky and Danfo comot..

Abi make I go start campaign to bring Aniks back ? Nkume Oya go find you canadian brother come.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

cchinukw wrote:
bk-one wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
cchinukw wrote:

Touches - 81 vs 99
Passes - 59 vs 71
Shots - 0 vs 2
Poss lost - 13 vs 14
Poss won - 4 vs 8
Duels - 5/13 vs 7/12
Key passes - 1 vs 2
Tackles - 1 vs 3
Fouls won - 0 vs 2
xG+A - 0 vs 0.14

In context

Hahahaha. This is getting worse. Xhaka is a deep lying play maker so let's talk context. Xhaka in the position he plays has to be very mindful of losing possession because there is a high probability it will lead to a goal.

Where any player loses the ball is directly proportional to the position he plays. Players like Xhaka are targeted because if they lose possession there is high reward. Despite being a target, the same Xhaka had the 2nd most touches, and 2nd most passes, he was dispossessed 17 times and 2 led to goals. This is context.

Talking about costly. He made two mistakes that led to goals all last season. This is a stat I have posted before in comparison to other Arsenal players.

https://www.premierleague.com/players/1 ... o=1&se=210

Oh if you want to be fair, have a look at the link above, it contains some basic stats, just use it to compare Xhaka with other players.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

I have asked for both guys. Been told they will be back. I am waiting.
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

cchinukw wrote:Blackburn Rovers U23 (1) VS. Arsenal U23 (3)

Folarin Balogun hat trick. Was 1 - 1 at half time.

Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'