2019 Summer transfer news [NIGERIANS ONLY]

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

gochino
Egg
Egg
Onyekuru to Monaco! Done deal

Post by gochino »

https://www.goal.com/en/news/henry-onye ... ikskjpam3t

Nigeria international Henry Onyekuru has completed a permanent switch from Everton to Monaco, in a deal which will keep him at the club until 2024.

Onyekuru could not play for the Toffees since his arrival from Eupen in June 2017 due to his inability to secure a work permit in England.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2019 Summer transfer news [NIGERIANS ONLY]

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

maceo4 wrote:
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:Henry Onyekuru has finally arrived in France to sign a five-year contract with AS Monaco subject to passing a routine medical.

His arrival in France was delayed by a visa hitch.

He will be presented to the media tomorrow.

SCORENigeria first reported that Monaco and Onyekuru’s parent club Everton have agreed a 15 million Euros transfer for the Super Eagles winger.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... 0pttx7T81k

Cheers.
Continues to be a great transfer window for Nigerians!
This has been arguably the best transfer window ever for Nigerian footie :!:

Cheers.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:Henry Onyekuru has finally arrived in France to sign a five-year contract with AS Monaco subject to passing a routine medical.

SCORENigeria first reported that Monaco and Onyekuru’s parent club Everton have agreed a 15 million Euros transfer for the Super Eagles winger.

Cheers.

Cheers.
A massive vote of confidence for Rohr from the world football community. UPROOOHRRR!
OCCUPY NFF!!
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Massive vote of confidence for Nigeria players. Rohr called Onyekuru lazy at a presser. Both Onyekuru and Osimhen are succeeding inspite of Rohr efforts to sabotage their careers.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

Cheers.

Cheers.
A massive vote of confidence for Rohr from the world football community. UPROOOHRRR!
I can always trust you to have a short-sighted view of the situation that totally ignores the fact that Rohr’s key players weren’t the biggest movers. The truth is that Nigeria has many talented individuals. However, we need a competent manager to properly harness all that talent :!:

Cheers.
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

ohenhen1 wrote:Massive vote of confidence for Nigeria players. Rohr called Onyekuru lazy at a presser. Both Onyekuru and Osimhen are succeeding inspite of Rohr efforts to sabotage their careers.

I do not like the way his team plays but OMG you people "is" taking this stuff too far :shock:
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Dammy wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Thought Moses Simon was joining Nantes. What happened?
It's in the pipeline.
Simon Moses is expected in Nantes this morning for his medicals according to reliable sources.
I am happy
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

I'm not a big fan of Rohr but truth is Rohr has a hand in our players transfers to better leagues. When Onyekuru was digging his heels on staying with Galatasaray, Rohr was the one who convinced him to go to Monaco. Expect more SE players in the French league as the man is ensuring that his players play at the highest levels.
If only he was a good coach!
I am happy
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Dammy wrote:I'm not a big fan of Rohr but truth is Rohr has a hand in our players transfers to better leagues. When Onyekuru was digging his heels on staying with Galatasaray, Rohr was the one who convinced him to go to Monaco. Expect more SE players in the French league as the man is ensuring that his players play at the highest levels.
Source for your information.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

ohenhen1 wrote:
Dammy wrote:I'm not a big fan of Rohr but truth is Rohr has a hand in our players transfers to better leagues. When Onyekuru was digging his heels on staying with Galatasaray, Rohr was the one who convinced him to go to Monaco. Expect more SE players in the French league as the man is ensuring that his players play at the highest levels.
My reliable contacts. It's not every info that has links :)
I am happy
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

Dammy wrote:
Dammy wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Thought Moses Simon was joining Nantes. What happened?
It's in the pipeline.
Simon Moses is expected in Nantes this morning for his medicals according to reliable sources.
:shock: Nothing on his arrival on Nantes website, the only news is about the Peruvian.

Nantes at home against Olympique Marseilles this weekend :roll: , both OM and Nantes lost their opening day matches.
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Senator WIRES wrote:
Dammy wrote:
Dammy wrote:
It's in the pipeline.
:shock: Nothing on his arrival on Nantes website, the only news is about the Peruvian.

Nantes at home against Olympique Marseilles this weekend :roll: , both OM and Nantes lost their opening day matches.
Some of his friends/teammates already congratulating him on the move on instagram, it must be imminent.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

maceo4 wrote:
Senator WIRES wrote:
Dammy wrote:
Dammy wrote:
It's in the pipeline.

Some of his friends/teammates already congratulating him on the move on instagram, it must be imminent.
https://www.ouest-france.fr/sport/footb ... es-6478140

Nigerian winger Moses Simon will arrive in Nantes tomorrow from Levante. He will be loaned with an option to purchase (5 million euros), subject to the smooth running of his medical examination.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

ohenhen1 wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I always used to like Dammy but it is now clear to me, over this thread, that this guy will tell lies for a living. Tufiakwa!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Dammy wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
My reliable contacts. It's not every info that has links :)
This is ridiculous! We have rules on this forum! The rule actually makes it clear that it is every information that should have a source. You cant come here and make such wild claims, for the purpose of influencing the thoughts of CEs members and tell us that there is no link.

Please, post a link or delete the lies you posted. This is ridiculous.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Dammy wrote:I'm not a big fan of Rohr but truth is Rohr has a hand in our players transfers to better leagues.
Interesting. Tell us more.

When Onyekuru was digging his heels on staying with Galatasaray, Rohr was the one who convinced him to go to Monaco.
You are a liar! The same Rohr that insulted Onyekuru and has giving him hell for more than one year will all of a sudden be the one to push him

Let me tell you the truth---and frankly, the truth is everywhere for you to go and read it. Onyekuru's transfer to Monaco was delayed because of visa issues and NOT because of any nonsense "digging his heels." For heavens sakes, it has been widely reported! WTF is the point of telling lies so that you can elevate your white god??

Expect more SE players in the French league as the man is ensuring that his players play at the highest levels.

Sure! "The Man" has moved from German league to French league. We await the white god to help us move more of our players to France. I await the end of the window to see how many moves this white god helped us, poor black folks, facilitate.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

danfo driver wrote:
Dammy wrote:I'm not a big fan of Rohr but truth is Rohr has a hand in our players transfers to better leagues.
Interesting. Tell us more.

When Onyekuru was digging his heels on staying with Galatasaray, Rohr was the one who convinced him to go to Monaco.
You are a liar! The same Rohr that insulted Onyekuru and has giving him hell for more than one year will all of a sudden be the one to push him

Let me tell you the truth---and frankly, the truth is everywhere for you to go and read it. Onyekuru's transfer to Monaco was delayed because of visa issues and NOT because of any nonsense "digging his heels." For heavens sakes, it has been widely reported! WTF is the point of telling lies so that you can elevate your white god??

Expect more SE players in the French league as the man is ensuring that his players play at the highest levels.

Sure! "The Man" has moved from German league to French league. We await the white god to help us move more of our players to France. I await the end of the window to see how many moves this white god helped us, poor black folks, facilitate.
You are a pathetic angel*! I've been on this forum for about 19 years and my track record is there for everyone to see. I am a former football writer for many football magazines including African Soccer and I have my contacts. I am not interested in being popular or "winning" like a small minded cretin like you. I have my sources and check out the info on Nigerian players transfers that I've posted on this thread that I started without any links and come back and tell me how many turned out to be false.
You'd better stick to your calling as an agbero on danfo buses!
I am happy
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Dammy wrote:

You are a pathetic angel*! I've been on this forum for about 19 years and my track record is there for everyone to see. I am a former football writer for many football magazines including African Soccer and I have my contacts. I am not interested in being popular or "winning" like a small minded cretin like you. I have my sources and check out the info on Nigerian players transfers that I've posted on this thread that I started without any links and come back and tell me how many turned out to be false.

Mr. Football writer POST YOUR SOURCE!

We have forum rules which you must follow. You can write articles for Afro-Pop Sports or Afrokpororo Magazine. The most important thing here is for you to follow the forum rules.

Post your source or delete the unverifiable information you have presented. A moderator, Ohenhen asked you for your source and you blew him off. Being a coward that he is, he moved on. That is ridiculous!

POST YOUR SOURCE, Mr. Writer. While your mates are doctors, lawyers, and Engineers, you left school and started writing stories for Afro-Pop magazine. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

danfo driver wrote:
Dammy wrote:

We have forum rules which you must follow. You can write articles for Afro-Pop Sports or Afrokpororo Magazine. The most important thing here is for you to follow the forum rules.

Post your source or delete the unverifiable information you have presented. A moderator, Ohenhen asked you for your source and you blew him off. Being a coward that he is, he moved on. That is ridiculous!

POST YOUR SOURCE, Mr. Writer. While your mates are doctors, lawyers, and Engineers, you left school and started writing stories for Afro-Pop magazine. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Blockhead, you chose to be a dando agbero while your mates were doing something useful with their lives imbecilitic dullard! I have sources that you can never have access to and long may it continue to to your brainless head in! :taunt: :taunt:
I am happy
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

danfo driver wrote:

You are full of cow dung. Not so long ago on this very same thread, you were arguing aimlessly that Onyekuru preferred to stay at Galatasaray and that he didn’t have to go to Monaco even though he was contracted to Everton because, according to you, he is not a slave and now, you have the nerve to call someone else a liar? You’re such a pathetic fool :!: :!: :!:

Cheers.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote:
Dammy wrote:

so what are you saying, Ohene nah coward? and them make am mod? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: moderator ohene , is this true? :D abeg i dey office ooooo :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Danfo Driver is my moniker, but you confirmed that you left school to be writing “story story” on Afro-pop magazine :lol: :lol: :lol: when you see your mates from school, do you tell them your job? :lol:

Abeg, Dammy o jare, post the link to your claims or delete your comments. A real man knows when he has breached and rectifies it. Inugo!? :D
Dammy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Dammy wrote:

Blockhead, you chose to be a dando agbero while your mates were doing something useful with their lives imbecilitic dullard! I have sources that you can never have access to and long may it continue to to your brainless head in! :taunt: :taunt:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Dammy wrote:

so what are you saying, Ohene nah coward? and them make am mod? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: moderator ohene , is this true? :D abeg i dey office ooooo :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
No mind ohenhen! Dammy mocked him and told him to go where the sun don’t shine! Instead of ohenhen to wear his big boy pants and do his job, fear catch am! Ran and hid under Cellular’s chair! Nonsense! :lol: :lol: :lol: