Lampard Loss sweat my belle I no go lie

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
furiously frank
Eaglet
Eaglet
Lampard Loss sweat my belle I no go lie

Post by furiously frank »

That beat down today made my day.

Loved it for many reason:
1. Betrayal of JM
2. Dumping Chelsea to go play for City
3. Fielding overhyped English kiddos whilst ignoring the likes of Moses and Omeruo
4. Shambolic defense put paid to the lie that the David Luis fire sale is tactical move by the genius of Lampard and not a decision of an insecure overhyped coach
5. Prepare the ground for Wednesday wallop by Liverpool
"That Justice is a blind goddess
Is a thing to which we blacks are wise.
Her bandage hides two festering sores
That once perhaps were eyes."
Langston Hughes, 1923
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Lampard Loss sweat my belle I no go lie

Post by jette1 »

furiously frank wrote:That beat down today made my day.

1. Betrayal of JM
3. Fielding overhyped English kiddos whilst ignoring the likes of Moses and Omeruo
4. Shambolic defense put paid to the lie that the David Luis fire sale is tactical move by the genius of Lampard and not a decision of an insecure overhyped coach

but are your issues now resolved
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

ok.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Lampard fit surprise us on wednesday with a big victory against Liverpool
Mister Dolly
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mister Dolly »

Lamps got his arse handed to him by Manure today. That igbo Roman smoked when he appointed him should not clear from his brain till the end of the season biko...overhyped coach... :rotf: :rotf:
"Because of Jesus, it's a glorious life...."
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Mister Dolly wrote:Lamps got his arse handed to him by Manure today. That igbo Roman smoked when he appointed him should not clear from his brain till the end of the season biko...overhyped coach... :rotf: :rotf:
He wasn't hired because Roman thought he would be some genius coach, he was hired because Roman thought the fans would go easy on him. After losing their star player and being under a transfer ban, Chelsea was bound to have mediocre season, so why not get a fan favorite to prevent the fans from rioting.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

I think a lot of non Chelsea fans are praying that Lampard isn't fired.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
achuzia-the-air-raid
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by achuzia-the-air-raid »

Then they said to one another, “We are truly guilty concerning our brother, for we saw the anguish of his soul when he pleaded with us, and we would not hear; therefore this distress has come upon us.” Genesis 42:21

“A doubtful friend is worse than a certain enemy. Let a man be one thing or the other, and we then know how to meet him” (Aesop, 620–564 BC).
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

1. Betrayal of JM
You woke up and decided to open a tread saying the above....smh ..you have nothing better to do...
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
peron33uk
Egg
Egg

Post by peron33uk »

Bigpokey24 wrote:

1. Betrayal of JM
You woke up and decided to open a tread saying the above....smh ..you have nothing better to do...
Hypocrisy at the highest level!!!

Charcoal calling electric kettle black.

Its a taste of your own medicine.
When someone tells me "God bless you", I ask the question, which God?

God - is just a title as there are many (All false).
I do not want to receive blessings from any other but from YHVH. The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob(Israel), He is my God.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

peron33uk wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

1. Betrayal of JM

i do not get this post from you. are you actually trying to get under my skin or what?
SuperEagles

Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

1. Betrayal of JM
Lampard thinks this Derby playing the likes of Abraham and Mount. Pullisic should be a starter, bring back Kante, Willian and Giroud for the next game vs Liverpool. He should know Chelsea well he has had over 5-7 coaches while playing for Chelsea, so he should know Chelsea don't play.

It's a slap in the face of Giroud for that disrespect he showed him on Sunday, what has Abraham accomplished.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
peron33uk wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

1. Betrayal of JM

i do not get this post from you. are you actually trying to get under my skin or what?
He's trying to get under your rind, porky :rotf:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
furiously frank
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by furiously frank »

The English press still don’t get it. The hype machine has now turned into an EXCUSE boiler. They never do any introspection. None at all. No one stops to think why Sol Campbell has to start at 4th division while Lamps got handed a top job after a less than stellar season at a team that barely made Championship playoff! It’s laughable listening to English soccer pundits talk about ultimate job as English coach to a guy who has just got his behind handed to him. The arrogance of the English stinks to high heaven. They have no clue. Listening to Gary (Sky) & Phil (Beeb MOTD) Neville opines about how this Lamps position will open jobs for English coaches. As if white old men haven’t been given any opportunity since the establishment of the league. They still don’t have a clue on how and why foreign coaches makes it in English soccer.
Every big soccer investor taking over an English team almost always give English/British coaches a chance:

1. Man City gave Mark Hughes big budget team, which he destroyed before they turn to foreign coaches
2. Liverpool owners gave several English coaches including the club legend, Kenny Daglish, big chance before turning to Klopp
3. Chelsea owners got good advice when he started but has now being blackmailed into hiring the land favorite shon of the shoil after which he will turn to foreign coaches now and ever after.
4. Even English team owners don’t have much success with their countryman. Ashley was able to keep fans quiet when he had Mr. Compact Benitez as coach. Now we are back to basics.
5. Tottenham under Redknapp could not make top 4 even with big budget players.
6. Manchester United start their journey to abyss with a Brits, David Moyes.
7. Check other teams like Leicester, Birmingham, Pompey (where Lamps uncle burn the team to the ground).

How can anyone stand in front of camera and still say British coaches have never been given a chance in EPL. Bear in mind, when they say Brits coaches, they meant white old men and not necessarily Ince or Houghton
"That Justice is a blind goddess
Is a thing to which we blacks are wise.
Her bandage hides two festering sores
That once perhaps were eyes."
Langston Hughes, 1923
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

furiously frank wrote:The English press still don’t get it. The hype machine has now turned into an EXCUSE boiler. They never do any introspection. None at all. No one stops to think why Sol Campbell has to start at 4th division while Lamps got handed a top job after a less than stellar season at a team that barely made Championship playoff! It’s laughable listening to English soccer pundits talk about ultimate job as English coach to a guy who has just got his behind handed to him. The arrogance of the English stinks to high heaven. They have no clue. Listening to Gary (Sky) & Phil (Beeb MOTD) Neville opines about how this Lamps position will open jobs for English coaches. As if white old men haven’t been given any opportunity since the establishment of the league. They still don’t have a clue on how and why foreign coaches makes it in English soccer.
Every big soccer investor taking over an English team almost always give English/British coaches a chance:

1. Man City gave Mark Hughes big budget team, which he destroyed before they turn to foreign coaches
2. Liverpool owners gave several English coaches including the club legend, Kenny Daglish, big chance before turning to Klopp
3. Chelsea owners got good advice when he started but has now being blackmailed into hiring the land favorite shon of the shoil after which he will turn to foreign coaches now and ever after.
4. Even English team owners don’t have much success with their countryman. Ashley was able to keep fans quiet when he had Mr. Compact Benitez as coach. Now we are back to basics.
5. Tottenham under Redknapp could not make top 4 even with big budget players.
6. Manchester United start their journey to abyss with a Brits, David Moyes.
7. Check other teams like Leicester, Birmingham, Pompey (where Lamps uncle burn the team to the ground).

How can anyone stand in front of camera and still say British coaches have never been given a chance in EPL. Bear in mind, when they say Brits coaches, they meant white old men and not necessarily Ince or Houghton
well its their country so they will always give the natives a chance irrespective of competence! reality is different, the likes of Pep will always come and set the standards! look how Ferguson gave the united job to his country man, playing tribal politics, David Moyes! They should have gone for the best to continue united high standards, the club has been in a mess since then!

The pundits, dont even get me started! they are just biased towards anything English, for example, Graeme Souness obsession with Pogba, they were lining up the criticism before those 2 world class passes, then they went quiet, when they meet the likes of Portugal, France, they always get exposed, gulf in talent and quality, when was the last time an English coach won the champions league? except Ferguson
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Yes the English coaches no be am, but it's their country, league etc....I don't get why yall are getting worked up over this....yall should complain about some trash players like mount and Abraham..two massive wastepipes
SuperEagles

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Oga Frank, I hope you dey OK o? If the loss SWEAT your belle then you might need to see a doctor o? :tic:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Didn't Redknapp finish top 4 in 2 of his 3 seasons at Spurs? I think the problem isn't "English coaches" but most of the old guard aka the Pardews, Bruces and Hughes...Wilder, Potter and maybe even Moore are good coaches in my opinion.
peron33uk
Egg
Egg

Post by peron33uk »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
peron33uk wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

1. Betrayal of JM

No i am not. I am just letting you know what i thought about your comment.

You do this a lot to Arsenal fans.
When someone tells me "God bless you", I ask the question, which God?

God - is just a title as there are many (All false).
I do not want to receive blessings from any other but from YHVH. The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob(Israel), He is my God.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

had high hopes for the current Liverpool coach, though a decent coach, he still has his flaws, what makes European coaches more better than their English counterparts? i think its the fact Europeans produce world class talent and the English do not, makes Europeans coaches job far easier, look at Portugal for example, the amount of talent they are producing now is breath taking, look at France, Spain, Things are gradually changing, English are getting so much good talent, the Rashfords, Maguire, kane, Alli, Walker, whats missing now is a true genuine world class midfielder, like a Pogba for example
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
bk-one
Egg
Egg

Post by bk-one »

kalani JR wrote:Didn't Redknapp finish top 4 in 2 of his 3 seasons at Spurs? I think the problem isn't "English coaches" but most of the old guard aka the Pardews, Bruces and Hughes...Wilder, Potter and maybe even Moore are good coaches in my opinion.

Wilder, Potter, and Moore took time and much more effort to be where they are whilst Lampard who is the impersonation of well connected white male privilege.....his efforts were rewarded quickly whilst the others though white but not as privileged as Lampard had to work at least three to four times(moore even faced more scrutiny due to his skin color) as hard. This has forced them to be more rounded as coaches than the likes of Pardew, Hughes, Bruce e.t.c.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

peron33uk wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
peron33uk wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

1. Betrayal of JM

No i am not. I am just letting you know what i thought about your comment.

You do this a lot to Arsenal fans.
please with all due respect stop making stuff up. I have no idea how what Frank wrote seems similar to assnal fans? when did i open up a similar thread?
SuperEagles

Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

bk-one wrote:
kalani JR wrote:Didn't Redknapp finish top 4 in 2 of his 3 seasons at Spurs? I think the problem isn't "English coaches" but most of the old guard aka the Pardews, Bruces and Hughes...Wilder, Potter and maybe even Moore are good coaches in my opinion.

Wilder, Potter, and Moore took time and much more effort to be where they are whilst Lampard who is the impersonation of well connected white male privilege.....his efforts were rewarded quickly whilst the others though white but not as privileged as Lampard had to work at least three to four times(moore even faced more scrutiny due to his skin color) as hard. This has forced them to be more rounded as coaches than the likes of Pardew, Hughes, Bruce e.t.c.
Finish and klaar :clap: :clap:
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q