The players Rohr refused to play at Afcon had good transfers

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
The players Rohr refused to play at Afcon had good transfers

Post by Bigpokey24 »

To top leagues and clubs.. one must wonder if Rohr is actually good for our players....We can see how over 50 million dollars were spent on some of our players in ligue 1

I am not calling Rohr a business man, but khaki no be leather. Hmmmm...wowo must wack
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The players Rohr refused to play at Afcon had good trans

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Rohr is not leaving until AFCON 2023 so you might as well give up and get a real job.
OCCUPY NFF!!
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Rohr is not leaving until AFCON 2023 so you might as well give up and get a real job.
God forbid!....He had the the audacity to waste space throughout the tournament by playing a waste pipe based in Saudi Arabia!
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

If you like drink musa isn't going to be benched anytime soon unless he signifies it
osita
Egg
Egg

Post by osita »

gochino wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Rohr is not leaving until AFCON 2023 so you might as well give up and get a real job.
God forbid!....He had the the audacity to waste space throughout the tournament by playing a waste pipe based in Saudi Arabia!
Musa is never a waste pipe, this was the best SE player in the last World Cup, as a STRIKER. When you have an incompetent coach who plays players wrongly then he is the waste pipe not musa.

Why couldn’t Rohr play osihem instead of igaho against Algeria? In the second half when musa was running riot and Igahlo could not reach some crosses by musa why could your coach not figure out that?

Your coach played apekyi who hide behind the wall when he should have being on the other side Of the post? Please musa is a great player and he is not played in his preferred position.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Ighalo was the highest goal scorer at ANCQ and ANC rohr definitely did a great job using him as our top 9
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Ighalo has retired from the team. It is time to move on. Nigeria was a low scoring team at Afcon. 3 goals from open play and 2 from the penalty spot.

Compare that to the impact made by Strikers like Yekini(RIP) and Emenike at Afcon.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Nor mind all these people hiding their heads in the sand like ostriches.

When it was Amodu/Keshi they were vocal. When Rohr does the exact same thing they say that he fielded the best players.

You just cant win with WOWO guys.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

john12 wrote:If you like drink musa isn't going to be benched anytime soon unless he signifies it
Rohr has a hand in our players transfers to top leagues. He's told Musa to return to Europe.
I am happy
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

Dammy wrote:
john12 wrote:If you like drink musa isn't going to be benched anytime soon unless he signifies it
Rohr has a hand in our players transfers to top leagues. He's told Musa to return to Europe.
Hand as in.... A good word or grease on the palm :glare:
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

Dammy wrote:
Hand as in.... A good word or grease on the palm :glare:
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

I don't know how anyone can indicate rohr has helped our players..talent is getting them better clubs and leagues
SuperEagles

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:I don't know how anyone can indicate rohr has helped our players..talent is getting them better clubs and leagues
Imagine, when he refused to play them how could he take any credit for their current moves?
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

I think Bigpokey24 has become an AGENT. On the other hand, I am still wondering why he has not left the Site/Forum
Last edited by Odas on Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Odas wrote:
I think Bigpokey24 has become an AGENT. On the othand, I am still wondering why he has not left the Site/Forum
dude if you have nothing to add or contribute to the thread, kindly get out....I am sick of your constant derailing and side insults..I hardly insult you, but you've constantly disrespected me on this forum , do not make me track your IP and location, you've been warned
SuperEagles

olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

Not sure if Osmihen would have done much more than Ighalo. Except for the games against Cameroon and against SA for large portions of the tournament our CF got little service. Onyekuru and Kalu may have made a difference though since Musa was quite wasteful on the wings with his final balls.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Odas wrote:
I think Bigpokey24 has become an AGENT. On the othand, I am still wondering why he has not left the Site/Forum
dude if you have nothing to add or contribute to the thread, kindly get out....I am sick of your constant derailing and side insults..I hardly insult you, but you've constantly disrespected me on this forum , do not make me track your IP and location, you've been warned
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Insult? I am insulting you? Hehehehehe! It is either you are very crazy or you are sick in general. If I am insulting you, please get ready for more because I haven't started yet.

Again, why are you still in this Site/Forum? Be a man and do as you said. Leave the Forum!
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Shoutout to Rohr for not playing them so they wouldn't devalue themselves in Egypt.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

kalani JR wrote:Shoutout to Rohr for not playing them so they wouldn't devalue themselves in Egypt.
See spin :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

gochino wrote:
That alone should stop someone from reading. Really? Wastepipe?
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

Please go and watch the matches of Afcon and then tell me how effective he was and how many counter attacks he killed.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

gochino wrote:Please go and watch the matches of Afcon and then tell me how effective he was and how many counter attacks he killed.
gocino,

It was not his best tournament but that does not make him a wastepipe. In fact, he did do better than several others.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

Several others? like who? Mikell and Ogu don't count