2019 Summer transfer news [NIGERIANS ONLY]

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2019 Summer transfer news [NIGERIANS ONLY]

Post by Dammy »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
When Onyekuru was digging his heels on staying with Galatasaray, Rohr was the one who convinced him to go to Monaco.
You are a liar! The same Rohr that insulted Onyekuru and has giving him hell for more than one year will all of a sudden be the one to push him

Let me tell you the truth---and frankly, the truth is everywhere for you to go and read it. Onyekuru's transfer to Monaco was delayed because of visa issues and NOT because of any nonsense "digging his heels." For heavens sakes, it has been widely reported! WTF is the point of telling lies so that you can elevate your white god??
You are full of cow dung. Not so long ago on this very same thread, you were arguing aimlessly that Onyekuru preferred to stay at Galatasaray and that he didn’t have to go to Monaco even though he was contracted to Everton because, according to you, he is not a slave and now, you have the nerve to call someone else a liar? You’re such a pathetic fool :!: :!: :!:

Cheers.
It's obvious your head is empty, if you have any brain cells, bring evidence of where I got involved in whether Onyekuru is a slave or not otherwise you're a confirmed LIAR
I heard from credible sources that Onyekuru dug his heels in over the transfer to Monaco as he preferred to stay in Galatasaray.
It's only daft goats like you, who would believe the story that a player who has played in Belgium for 2 years, Turkey for 1 year and comes to England, where he's contracted to Everton has Visa problems going into France! That is for simple minded goats like you to believe.
I will keep posting whatever info I have here and to hell with what a block headed creep like you thinks! :taunt:
I am happy
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Dammy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
When Onyekuru was digging his heels on staying with Galatasaray, Rohr was the one who convinced him to go to Monaco.
You are a liar! The same Rohr that insulted Onyekuru and has giving him hell for more than one year will all of a sudden be the one to push him

Let me tell you the truth---and frankly, the truth is everywhere for you to go and read it. Onyekuru's transfer to Monaco was delayed because of visa issues and NOT because of any nonsense "digging his heels." For heavens sakes, it has been widely reported! WTF is the point of telling lies so that you can elevate your white god??
You are full of cow dung. Not so long ago on this very same thread, you were arguing aimlessly that Onyekuru preferred to stay at Galatasaray and that he didn’t have to go to Monaco even though he was contracted to Everton because, according to you, he is not a slave and now, you have the nerve to call someone else a liar? You’re such a pathetic fool :!: :!: :!:

Cheers.
It's obvious your head is empty, if you have any brain cells, bring evidence of where I got involved in whether Onyekuru is a slave or not otherwise you're a confirmed LIAR
I heard from credible sources that Onyekuru dug his heels in over the transfer to Monaco as he preferred to stay in Galatasaray.
It's only daft goats like you, who would believe the story that a player who has played in Belgium for 2 years, Turkey for 1 year and comes to England, where he's contracted to Everton has Visa problems going into France! That is for simple minded goats like you to believe.
I will keep posting whatever info I have here and to hell with what a block headed creep like you thinks! :taunt:

Cheii!! Dammy don murder TonyTheTigerKiller o! :lol: :lol: imagine telling everyone in your village that you killed a tiger, only to end up being murdered by a man called “Dammy” :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Dammy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Cheers.
Una don craze, all of this because of 'gist', if una want you take am if you no want you leave am, haba. We have so many who drop 'gist' all the time from kajifu with his fabu fabu revelations to Waffi with his Arseanal insider gist and neither of them is banned or has their gist deleted, so make una coolu down. As long as you don't start a thread with a gist and no sauce the mods shouldn't be deleting it. Anyways, Dammy I believe TTTK was talking to that huseless danfo...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Anyways, first training session for Onyekuru:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1G61EVhnh5 ... y054zwcpyr
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

danfo driver wrote:
Dammy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Cheers.

Cheii!! Dammy don murder TonyTheTigerKiller o! :lol: :lol: imagine telling everyone in your village that you killed a tiger, only to end up being murdered by a man called “Dammy” :lol:
Apologies to TTK, the comments were meant for that agbero danfo pusher. I'm distracted by watching several of our boys in action in the UCL qualifiers.
I am happy
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Official: Nigerian international defender, Kenneth Omeruo signs a 5 year deal with Leganes.
I am happy
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

We’ve done well this transfer season folks. A new generation of SE will now play at a higher level than we ever have, we need to keep building and improving.up SE! :thumbs:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

Dammy wrote:Official: Nigerian international defender, Kenneth Omeruo signs a 5 year deal with Leganes.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B1HqggVjAzi/

C.D. Leganés and Chelsea F.C. reach a transfer agreement for the 25-year-old Nigerian central defender, Kenneth Josiah Omeruo. The African defender, who already wore the cucumber shirt last season during a loan, signs for the next five seasons, until June 30th, 2024.
https://www.cdleganes.com/en/new/c-d-le ... until-2024
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Dammy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Cheers.
You are the world’s biggest idiott obviously. When did your name become danfo driver? You were obviously born with the brain of an amoeba, you god forsaken jackass who doesn’t even know his own name. I would call you an imbecile except that it would be an insult to all imbeciles all over the world :!:

Cheers.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Dammy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Cheers.
You are the world’s biggest idiott obviously. When did your name become danfo driver? You were obviously born with the brain of an amoeba, you god forsaken jackass who doesn’t even know his own name. I would call you an imbecile except that it would be an insult to all imbeciles all over the world :!:

Cheers.
Dude he apologized to you a couple of posts above and said his response wasn't for you.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Senator WIRES wrote:
Dammy wrote:Official: Nigerian international defender, Kenneth Omeruo signs a 5 year deal with Leganes.

C.D. Leganés and Chelsea F.C. reach a transfer agreement for the 25-year-old Nigerian central defender, Kenneth Josiah Omeruo. The African defender, who already wore the cucumber shirt last season during a loan, signs for the next five seasons, until June 30th, 2024.
Our Kenneth has found a home. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: Thank you Gernot ROHR for advocating for these boys when no one is looking.. This is the kind management we want, not throwing camp open in Bayelsa a month before a crucial game. :clap: :clap: :clap:
OCCUPY NFF!!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Senator WIRES wrote:

Our Kenneth has found a home. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: Thank you Gernot ROHR for advocating for these boys when no one is looking.. This is the kind management we want, not throwing camp open in Bayelsa a month before a crucial game. :clap: :clap: :clap:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1HzLVkh2yL ... olylmrrze9
Super Eagus 4 Life!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Dammy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Cheers.

Cheers.
Cheiii! the tiger killer wakes up from the knockout to punch back ferociously, leaving the girl, Dammy on the floor, writhing in pain! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

God is good! Remember when those pastors will say that may your enemies become so confused that they begin to fight each other! :lol: :lol: :lol: Odiegwu! here it is! :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

danfo driver wrote:
Dammy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Cheers.

Cheers.
Cheiii! the tiger killer wakes up from the knockout to punch back ferociously, leaving the girl, Dammy on the floor, writhing in pain! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

God is good! Remember when those pastors will say that may your enemies become so confused that they begin to fight each other! :lol: :lol: :lol: Odiegwu! here it is! :lol:
People who don't know you are now your enemies? It's obvious you need to go back to those pastors for deliverance. You are stark raving funny! :taunt:
I am happy
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

danfo driver wrote:
Dammy wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
Dammy wrote:I'm not a big fan of Rohr but truth is Rohr has a hand in our players transfers to better leagues. When Onyekuru was digging his heels on staying with Galatasaray, Rohr was the one who convinced him to go to Monaco. Expect more SE players in the French league as the man is ensuring that his players play at the highest levels.
If only he was a good coach!
Source for your information.
My reliable contacts. It's not every info that has links :)
This is ridiculous! We have rules on this forum! The rule actually makes it clear that it is every information that should have a source. You cant come here and make such wild claims, for the purpose of influencing the thoughts of CEs members and tell us that there is no link.

Please, post a link or delete the lies you posted. This is ridiculous.
Lord have mercy!
Look who's talking about wild claims, lies, not providing proof, no links and trying to influence opinion!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Let me refresh your memory: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=295163&hilit=enyeama&start=138
danfo driver wrote:The problem with you is that you have allowed others eat the money that Enyeama bribed them with. While, you have been doing all the work without eating a dime! why will you do this to yourself :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
aruako1 wrote:Proof? Or do we keep writing essays?
danfo driver wrote:Essays— so long as you keep voltroning, and refuse to admit that Enyeama failed to get his way into the Eagles, after all his bribing and unscrupulous methods.
At least you were smart enough to shut your mouth, after I defeated you by proving enyeama was kicked out by Lille and SE. I will shut your mouth here again. :lol:
aruako1 wrote:Yawn. Another essay...no proof. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver wrote:The proof is in the pudding of bribery eaten by several Enyeama beneficiaries who tried to stuff their unruly benefactor on Nigeria. But we rejected him and threw him in the dustbin where he belongs. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
aruako1 wrote:You are still all over the place. No proof :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver wrote:I disagree. I am still in the place where Enyeama tried to bribe his way into the National team and was left disgraced. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
aruako1 wrote:Proof?
danfo driver wrote:Enyeama bribed his cohorts to get him into the Eagles. It didnt happen and it will never happen! I won! :lol: :lol: :lol:
aruako1 wrote:Yawn...boring. Get the proof
danfo driver wrote:Araoko, :lol:
This your yawning so..... see what voltroning in poverty casues? :rotf: :rotf: Better go and collect your portion of the bribe. :rotf: :rotf:
aruako1 wrote:Just show us the proof and stop boring us.
danfo driver wrote:Araoko,
You are bored already? :lol: :lol: You better be prepared for this to go on for eternity. Shey you said you are ready for me? Thank Goodness sey I am an unemployed lazy man sef! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
And who is the us? How many of una dey inside there? :woot: :scared: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
aruako1 wrote:Yawn! Say something new
danfo driver wrote:Araoko, You keep yawning! Are you tired? This is what happens when you voltron on empty stomach and allow others collect bribe from Enyeama. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
aruako1 wrote:Blah blah blah with your dry jokes. Get some new material. Yawn!
danfo driver wrote:Araoko, you are still yawning?!! :rotf: :rotf: This one that you continue to open mouth, are you sure its due to tiredness? :sneaky: :woot: :scared: O ma se o! :lol: :lol: :lol:
aruako1 wrote:Another poor attempt at humour. Do you have any proof of bribery yet?
danfo driver wrote:This is not humor. Enyeama’s unruly and bribery behavior is not humor. The good thing is that I won! I made sure enyeama did not stain our jersey every again.
aruako1 wrote:You have failed in your faceless attempt to ruin the name of a great keeper. No proof of anything except his greatness. Your attempts at humour have even been worse. Don't quit the day job.
danfo driver wrote:Araoko, And you and your cohorts failed to get Enyeama into the national team after he bribed his henchmen! However, I was too powerful for you and your band of criminals and I made sure enyeama did not see the national team again!
aruako1 wrote:I knew you would go there when your attempts at humour predictably fell flat. You still don't have any proof.
danfo driver wrote:Araoko, my victory is sweet! Seeing that an unruly person would never wear the SE shirt even after all the bribery he did, is sweet.
aruako1 wrote:Proof?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
danfo driver, what's your credibility rating again?

They say a good liar needs to have a good memory.
You might have forgotten your own pack of lies, but "CE NEVER FORGETS"
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Dammy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Dammy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Cheers.

Cheers.

People who don't know you are now your enemies? It's obvious you need to go back to those pastors for deliverance. You are stark raving funny! :taunt:
I dey owe tithe from last month o! I no fit show for church until my account don settle :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote:
Dammy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Cheers.

Cheers.

this danfo sef :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

According to Spanish sports newspaper, as.com, Leganes are currently negotiating with FC Porto for the services of Nigerian international defender, Chidozie Awaziem. Leganes want Awaziem on loan with an option of buying him at the end of the season. French club, Nantes, have had an offer of €4 million turned down by Porto for Awaziem.
I am happy
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Dammy wrote:According to Spanish sports newspaper, as.com, Leganes are currently negotiating with FC Porto for the services of Nigerian international defender, Chidozie Awaziem. Leganes want Awaziem on loan with an option of buying him at the end of the season. French club, Nantes, have had an offer of €4 million turned down by Porto for Awaziem.
Na wa for Porto, let the guy go if you don’t plan to use him. All this loaning no be am.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

danfo driver wrote:
Dammy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Cheers.

Cheers.

:bump:
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Exclusive – Leganes Beat Rivals To Signing Of Chidozie Awaziem From FC Porto
August 14, 20190416

Facebook Twitter

Laliga side Leganes will before the end of this week announce the signing of Chidozie Awaziem from FC Porto on a five year deal, Owngoalnigeria.com can exclusively reveal.

Awaziem was courted by Werder Bremen, Nantes and Istanbul Basaksehir after his impressive performance for Nigeria at the recently concluded 2019 Africa Cup of Nations in Egypt.

The deal will bring an end to his four years stay with FC Porto where he rose through the ranks to the first team but found out it hard to maintain his spot in the team the past three seasons, which made them to loan him out.

He spent the second half of last season on loan to Rizespor after failing to become a mainstay in the team of Porto in the first stanza of last season. Aside Rizespor he also spent time on loan to Nantes two seasons ago.

At Leganes he will reunite with his international teammate in Kenneth Omeruo who made a permanent switch to the team after impressing in his first stint on loan last season.

DONT MISS ==> Flying Eagles Fail To Breakdown Resolute Niger Tornadoes In Second Test Game Ahead AFCON 2019
Porto according to reports gathered by this portal will make €8m from his sale but add ons could see the fee rise to around €10m.
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

This move could threaten Ekongs place in the starting 11. Awaziem/ Omeruo partnership day in day out might be unbreakable in the SE
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Dammy wrote: It's obvious your head is empty, if you have any brain cells, bring evidence of where I got involved in whether Onyekuru is a slave or not otherwise you're a confirmed LIAR

Cheers.
Dammy wrote:Apologies to TTK, the comments were meant for that agbero danfo pusher. I'm distracted by watching several of our boys in action in the UCL qualifiers.
Dammy, I did not see your apology before I made my post. Your apology is accepted and likewise, please accept mine :!:

Cheers.
Last edited by TonyTheTigerKiller on Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.