Musa's Spot is under serious threat

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Musa's Spot is under serious threat

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Can he remain in Saudi and still command a spot on the team? The legend's position as a starter is very much in doubt unless he moves to a better team, we saw the worst performance from him in a while at AFCON. He wasn't as sharp and decisive, he seemed hurried and off his game.

Kalu, Onyekuru and Simon all have a legit Claim to the left wing forward spot. Chidera,Saka Bonaventure and luukuman are Outside looking in. Can Musa keep his spot without moving? Dude is a legend but the young players are banging hard. I trust that GCFR has more tricks up his sleeve.
OCCUPY NFF!!
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Musa's Spot is under serious threat

Post by ohenhen1 »

Musa should be competing with Osimhen, Awoniyi,Iheanacho and etc.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

ohenhen1 wrote:Musa should be competing with Osimhen, Awoniyi,Iheanacho and etc.
Dang :shock: we are stacked up front. If only we could find a 6ft 2 mf that can keep and distribute the ball at a high level.
OCCUPY NFF!!
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

We need to allow all these rookies to establish themselves first. We're excited which is good but many of these guys have not done squat in the GWG. We need as many friendlies as we can get. Olympics is next year right? These guys should show themselves there.
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

ohenhen1 wrote:Musa should be competing with Osimhen, Awoniyi,Iheanacho and etc.
Agree. :clap:

But whats going on with Awoniyi? Where are the agents to give more detail report on this man.
Last edited by ANC on Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Dang :shock: we are stacked up front. If only we could find a 6ft 2 mf that can keep and distribute the ball at a high level.

Height matters. :thumb:
Adisboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Adisboy »

ANC wrote:

But whats going with Awoniyi? Were are the agents to give more detail report on this man.
He has moved to Mainz in the bundesliga. Another golden chance.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Can he remain in Saudi and still command a spot on the team? The legend's position as a starter is very much in doubt unless he moves to a better team, we saw the worst performance from him in a while at AFCON. He wasn't as sharp and decisive, he seemed hurried and off his game.

Kalu, Onyekuru and Simon all have a legit Claim to the left wing forward spot. Chidera,Saka Bonaventure and luukuman are Outside looking in. Can Musa keep his spot without moving? Dude is a legend but the young players are banging hard. I trust that GCFR has more tricks up his sleeve.

If you remember Musa had a horrible ANC back in 2013 as well.

I have always said that Musa is very limited player who relies on speed.

When playing within Africa most teams will be very defensive against us and Musa will not have the space he needs to thrive.

It is no coincidence he has his best matches against

a) Argentina - a team that attacks and leave plenty of space

and

b) Iceland - a team that needed to beat us at all costs, and thus left plenty of space as they attacked

Musa is useless if he doesn't have space. He is a counterattacking forward.

He should definately not be a starter anymore but should be utilized as a specialty sub.

The sooner Rohr gets this the better.
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

john12 wrote:Kongi you're my guy so I have to be Respectful. Musa is a Legend that has won ANC, npl and top scorer, 4 world cup goals under the age of 26. Sorry bro but his position isn't threatened the bobo is a starter at any forward position. To VE never ever try to trivialize his 4 World cup goals because so many nigerian legends played against Argentina twice at wc and couldn't even score 4 world cup goals so dont trivialize his goals at WC. Let this new boys achieve half of musa achievement and we can talk. For now, they're small boys. There's no way an igbo or yoruba player will be disrespected as much as musa if they had his achievements
Was totally with you until this point. Not necessary John, its terrible to imply that hes getting picked on because he's Hausa. If there's one thing i can defend CE about, its the equal opportunity bashing across the board. Yobo gets called names to spite 1naija, Victor Obinna Nsofor was branded the president of the headless chicken association before Musa inherited the title.

Ethinicity is not at the forefront of Musa's criticism. Its his style of play which i for one dont mind. Do better abeg.
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

AFCON 2019 was basically his swansong. He might get games because Rohr loves him but he's truly done IMO.
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

100%Naija wrote:
john12 wrote:Kongi you're my guy so I have to be Respectful. Musa is a Legend that has won ANC, npl and top scorer, 4 world cup goals under the age of 26. Sorry bro but his position isn't threatened the bobo is a starter at any forward position. To VE never ever try to trivialize his 4 World cup goals because so many nigerian legends played against Argentina twice at wc and couldn't even score 4 world cup goals so dont trivialize his goals at WC. Let this new boys achieve half of musa achievement and we can talk. For now, they're small boys. There's no way an igbo or yoruba player will be disrespected as much as musa if they had his achievements
Was totally with you until this point. Not necessary John, its terrible to imply that hes getting picked on because he's Hausa. If there's one thing i can defend CE about, its the equal opportunity bashing across the board. Yobo gets called names to spite 1naija, Victor Obinna Nsofor was branded the president of the headless chicken association before Musa inherited the title.

Ethinicity is not at the forefront of Musa's criticism. Its his style of play which i for one dont mind. Do better abeg.

:rotf:
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Adisboy wrote:
ANC wrote:

But whats going with Awoniyi? Were are the agents to give more detail report on this man.
He has moved to Mainz in the bundesliga. Another golden chance.
:thumbs:
I hope its a right fit for him.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

3 things are certain in life:
(1) death
(2) Taxes
(3) Agent John bursting a vein or two in defending Musa.
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Tobi17 wrote:3 things are certain in life:
(1) death
(2) Taxes

Musa earned his stripes. I am not a fan, but I NOW respect the man.
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

(1) death
(2) Taxes
Omo you missed the most important one without which the others can't take place. Birth!
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

DIMKA76 wrote:
(1) death
(2) Taxes
Omo you missed the most important one without which the others can't take place. Birth!
Ol Boi, some people have no traceable records of their birth.
They just appear from nowhere and proceed to fokkop CE! :P
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

vancity eagle wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Can he remain in Saudi and still command a spot on the team? The legend's position as a starter is very much in doubt unless he moves to a better team, we saw the worst performance from him in a while at AFCON. He wasn't as sharp and decisive, he seemed hurried and off his game.
Nah0

If you remember Musa had a horrible ANC back in 2013 as well.

I have always said that Musa is very limited player who relies on speed.

When playing within Africa most teams will be very defensive against us and Musa will not have the space he needs to thrive.

It is no coincidence he has his best matches against

a) Argentina - a team that attacks and leave plenty of space

and

b) Iceland - a team that needed to beat us at all costs, and thus left plenty of space as they attacked

Musa is useless if he doesn't have space. He is a counterattacking forward.

He should definately not be a starter anymore but should be utilized as a specialty sub.

The sooner Rohr gets this the better.
Nah! we played nothing but counter football at the ANC but Musa was still crap!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Musa is one of the dumbest players to stain our shirt! Unfortunately, his disgusting carnal relationship with Rohr means he will remain in the team.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
BigMuze
Egg
Egg

Post by BigMuze »

Judging by his poor confidence level in AFCON 2019, i doubt that. So many opportunities to shoot and chose wrong options
"Everyone, and particularly every true beliver, should decide which is more important to them. But as for me, I choose eternity over lifetime".
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

danfo driver wrote::rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Musa is one of the dumbest players to stain our shirt!
Unfortunately, his disgusting carnal relationship with Rohr means he will remain in the team.
Please support your argument with the record of who you believe is the smartest
player to don the SE shirt. I hope you can.
Thanks in advance.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

If one of the dumbest player to play for SE is your highest goal scorer at the WORLD CUP then what does that says about Super eagles. Dont get offended when white commentators call your players "dumb" because you called your world cup GOAT Dumb
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

One of your dumbest players is your World cup GOAT and highest goal scorer at WC yet you're criticizing rohr for losing to the likes of messi,aguero, modric, rakitic perisic etc when I say SE fans are DELUSIONAL people will think I'm just talking nonsense. It's a damm shame if I may say
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Damunk wrote:
DIMKA76 wrote:
(1) death
(2) Taxes
Ol Boi, some people have no traceable records of their birth.
They just appear from nowhere and proceed to fokkop CE! :P
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."