Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:48 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 167 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:36 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2004 9:16 am
Posts: 20030
Location: Canada
oloye wrote:
I will have animus or animosity towards any player who decides to make Nigeria the second best. If you chose England above Nigeria, no wahala, in fsct I will respect the decision and wish you all the best in the 3 Lions Jersey. In fact I will feel proud watching you represent the name. But if you turn to Nigeria because England reject you, I will have every animus abi na animosity towards you.. This because I hate hand me downs. That is why the following boys Iwobi, Moses, Aina and any other who proudly opt to play for Nigeria as their first choice will get all my mad respect and support any day, any time.

There is something not honorable when you treat national call up as a mere business thingy, it dishonors the whole essence of representing your nation. There is no harm or problem choosing to play for England above Nigeria, but once that decision making process turns into an Ayilara whore merchandising decision making, it reeks of all the stench coming from the gutters of Ayilara and lawanson streets.

Chief, hand me down is the name of the game until we develop our own leagues to the required levels. All our players are aspiring to the leagues and levels these guys play at. Good thing is, all countries do it, some more than others. Canada has it pretty bad with virtually every european good enough opting for their ancestral land first. Owen Hargreaves probably couldn't understand Steven Gerrard, likewise the likes of Ebuehi, Leon Balogun, and Troost Ekong probably never studied Lacombe nor know what choco milo and baba dudu are. :)

_________________
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:39 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2004 9:16 am
Posts: 20030
Location: Canada
Aswani wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Damunk wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
We don’t need him.
Because we have Osimhen and a whole load of top central strikers like......Ighalo? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Point is, all the rest are roughly on the same level - in development (in fact, so is Osimhen) and can be derailed at any time.
That's how we coulda sworn Nacho was the real deal, and there was Isaac Success in tha same group.
They havent quite got there yet and who knows if they ever will.

Tammy is no worse than those we pin all our hopes on.
His mortal crime is that he didn't jump at an offer as a 20 year old.

Tammy isn't better than any of the strikers we took to AFCON..i guess you just pick players because they are in the EPL.... sometimes i wish i can send you.. you annoy me a lot


Yes he is, he would have also been coming off some serious momentum last season having scored all those goals in the Championship. His movement, finishing and ball control is better than anything Ighalo or Onwuachi showed against more inferior defenders than are in the Championship.

As Damunk inferred, his mortal crime was he allowed himself to be leaned on by whomever to explicitly declare his allegiance to England.

The same Algeria that won the Nations Cup is packed full of Frenchmen including those that played at different age grade levels for France. In fact, their captain and golden boy Mahrez was born and brought up in France and is only Agerian by ancestry.

Tammy Abrahams is not world class and probably isn't good enough to lead the Chelsea attack now, however he is good enough to play for Nigeria and he should if he wants to.

BigTurkey is just hating on the boy out of bad belle. If Tammy dons the GWG, he'll probably ditch Mikel for him.

_________________
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:33 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 1:27 pm
Posts: 31931
Location: Displaced Naija. Don't bother
felarey wrote:
oloye wrote:
I will have animus or animosity towards any player who decides to make Nigeria the second best. If you chose England above Nigeria, no wahala, in fsct I will respect the decision and wish you all the best in the 3 Lions Jersey. In fact I will feel proud watching you represent the name. But if you turn to Nigeria because England reject you, I will have every animus abi na animosity towards you.. This because I hate hand me downs. That is why the following boys Iwobi, Moses, Aina and any other who proudly opt to play for Nigeria as their first choice will get all my mad respect and support any day, any time.

There is something not honorable when you treat national call up as a mere business thingy, it dishonors the whole essence of representing your nation. There is no harm or problem choosing to play for England above Nigeria, but once that decision making process turns into an Ayilara whore merchandising decision making, it reeks of all the stench coming from the gutters of Ayilara and lawanson streets.

Chief, hand me down is the name of the game until we develop our own leagues to the required levels. All our players are aspiring to the leagues and levels these guys play at. Good thing is, all countries do it, some more than others. Canada has it pretty bad with virtually every european good enough opting for their ancestral land first. Owen Hargreaves probably couldn't understand Steven Gerrard, likewise the likes of Ebuehi, Leon Balogun, and Troost Ekong probably never studied Lacombe nor know what choco milo and baba dudu are. :)

You missed the wider point.

Iwobi, Victor Moses and Aina aren't hand me downs. They opted to play for Nigeria as their first choice. Mad rezpek to dem for diat.

_________________
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

The glory has departed from Arsenal. :(

Zlatan doesn't score lucky goals, goals are lucky to be scored by Zlatan


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:48 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2004 9:16 am
Posts: 20030
Location: Canada
cchinukw wrote:
felarey wrote:
oloye wrote:
I will have animus or animosity towards any player who decides to make Nigeria the second best. If you chose England above Nigeria, no wahala, in fsct I will respect the decision and wish you all the best in the 3 Lions Jersey. In fact I will feel proud watching you represent the name. But if you turn to Nigeria because England reject you, I will have every animus abi na animosity towards you.. This because I hate hand me downs. That is why the following boys Iwobi, Moses, Aina and any other who proudly opt to play for Nigeria as their first choice will get all my mad respect and support any day, any time.

There is something not honorable when you treat national call up as a mere business thingy, it dishonors the whole essence of representing your nation. There is no harm or problem choosing to play for England above Nigeria, but once that decision making process turns into an Ayilara whore merchandising decision making, it reeks of all the stench coming from the gutters of Ayilara and lawanson streets.

Chief, hand me down is the name of the game until we develop our own leagues to the required levels. All our players are aspiring to the leagues and levels these guys play at. Good thing is, all countries do it, some more than others. Canada has it pretty bad with virtually every european good enough opting for their ancestral land first. Owen Hargreaves probably couldn't understand Steven Gerrard, likewise the likes of Ebuehi, Leon Balogun, and Troost Ekong probably never studied Lacombe nor know what choco milo and baba dudu are. :)

You missed the wider point.

Iwobi, Victor Moses and Aina aren't hand me downs. They opted to play for Nigeria as their first choice. Mad rezpek to dem for diat.

Looks like you missed the point so well addressed by Aswani. Iwobi maybe, as a lot has been said about JJ's influence (all hearsay). But why don't they opt for Nigeria in their youth?? Do we have any such player on record that snubbed the senior team of their other country to play for SE at a time they were being courted? They tend to be 'hand me downs' (don't like this phrase). Though you could say Iwobi and Moses had some ties to Nigeria.

_________________
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:08 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:57 pm
Posts: 39961
Location: UK
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Damunk wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
We don’t need him.
Because we have Osimhen and a whole load of top central strikers like......Ighalo? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Point is, all the rest are roughly on the same level - in development (in fact, so is Osimhen) and can be derailed at any time.
That's how we coulda sworn Nacho was the real deal, and there was Isaac Success in tha same group.
They havent quite got there yet and who knows if they ever will.

Tammy is no worse than those we pin all our hopes on.
His mortal crime is that he didn't jump at an offer as a 20 year old.

Tammy isn't better than any of the strikers we took to AFCON..i guess you just pick players because they are in the EPL.... sometimes i wish i can send you.. you annoy me a lot

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
My mission is to annoy the hell out of you, until you become a better human being.
And its so easy...

_________________
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 82047
Location: Earth
Once again, the worst number 9 in the epl..missed another easy tap in and then played a pathetic PK....I have said it this guy isn't epl level and one of the worst footballers I have ever seen

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Last edited by Bigpokey24 on Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:52 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 1:27 pm
Posts: 31931
Location: Displaced Naija. Don't bother
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Once again, the worst number 9 in the epl..missed another easy tap in and then played a pathetic PK....I have said it this guy isn't epl level and one of the worst footballers I have ever sin

He is not bad abeg. Cool your temperature. :mad:

_________________
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

The glory has departed from Arsenal. :(

Zlatan doesn't score lucky goals, goals are lucky to be scored by Zlatan


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:18 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 2:51 pm
Posts: 13884
Location: South London
Like I said Abraham won’t choose Nigeria,England just won’t choose him because he is not good enough but Nigeria doing what they do will burden themselves by taking a passenger to a tournament like they did with Shola ameobi and Soje Just because he plays in England!

_________________
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:53 am
Posts: 4373
Abeg Bigpokey was right...dude is a brick.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:42 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 82047
Location: Earth
green4life wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Tammy is not EPL quality..I have watched every preseason game and my goodness, Chelsea won't finish top 6 if this guy leads the attack


You have reached a conclusion on Tammy based on preseason games? Same way Sallah and KDB were written off prematurely after slow starts to their Chelsea career.

Meanwhile, he's led his last club to EPL promotion while scoring around 60 goals in 2 seasons in the same division that world class Etebo plays in, yet he's useless for Nigeria? Really? :laugh:

Tammy is a young improving striker who has proven to be the best striker at the lower - though not so easy - level, and now hopefully gets a chance to build on those gains at the highest level. There will be growing pains but if he continues to work hard and improve his overall skill, he will make it. Bookmark this thread.

People keep shouting about scoring 25 goals last season, you should also ask how many were from the PK spot

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:03 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 2:39 am
Posts: 17541
Location: Super Eagles Homeland
cchinukw wrote:
felarey wrote:
oloye wrote:
I will have animus or animosity towards any player who decides to make Nigeria the second best. If you chose England above Nigeria, no wahala, in fsct I will respect the decision and wish you all the best in the 3 Lions Jersey. In fact I will feel proud watching you represent the name. But if you turn to Nigeria because England reject you, I will have every animus abi na animosity towards you.. This because I hate hand me downs. That is why the following boys Iwobi, Moses, Aina and any other who proudly opt to play for Nigeria as their first choice will get all my mad respect and support any day, any time.

There is something not honorable when you treat national call up as a mere business thingy, it dishonors the whole essence of representing your nation. There is no harm or problem choosing to play for England above Nigeria, but once that decision making process turns into an Ayilara whore merchandising decision making, it reeks of all the stench coming from the gutters of Ayilara and lawanson streets.

Chief, hand me down is the name of the game until we develop our own leagues to the required levels. All our players are aspiring to the leagues and levels these guys play at. Good thing is, all countries do it, some more than others. Canada has it pretty bad with virtually every european good enough opting for their ancestral land first. Owen Hargreaves probably couldn't understand Steven Gerrard, likewise the likes of Ebuehi, Leon Balogun, and Troost Ekong probably never studied Lacombe nor know what choco milo and baba dudu are. :)

You missed the wider point.

Iwobi, Victor Moses and Aina aren't hand me downs. They opted to play for Nigeria as their first choice. Mad rezpek to dem for diat.


Are you sure? Did you follow their decisions from youth to full internationals?

Most players who are born outside the country will choose that country first before Nigeria and for good reason. This does not mean Nigeria is a bad choice.

Note that these guys grew up in England and have made life ling friends there and thus it makes logical sense that England will vie first choice. They often choose Nigerias when it appears that the Nigerian choice is more forthcoming. Even Iwobi's choice came during the period that he was uncertain to make Arsenal squad shortly after Aneke had been shipped out. We were very fortunate then. He played for us and I believe that very fact may well have helped him out with Arsenal (Just a hunch). Victor Moses's career was going no where in terms of club and country in England when he chose Nigeria, remember. Was Aina playing big time club football when he chose Nigeria? You should know the answer. Was England breaking down doors to get any of them at the senior level before Nigeria swooped them up?

Of course, each of them can always claim "Nigeria was always my first choice" but look at the decisions they made even earlier at the youth level. BTW, I do not blame any of these players any bit. They have only acted logically.

_________________
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 82047
Location: Earth
to me Abraham isn't good enough for the SE and I hope we reject him , however he made his bed..now he is being racially abused. He should think twice when he picks a national team to play for.... However i have no care for bobo's choice, but left to me he isn't a top footballer and has no potentials to get better..the racist insults are horrible...this tammy was busy choosing England eh...smh

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/49359371

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:47 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:14 pm
Posts: 1040
Bigpokey24 wrote:
to me Abraham isn't good enough for the SE and I hope we reject him , however he made his bed..now he is being racially abused. He should think twice when he picks a national team to play for.... However i have no care for bobo's choice, but left to me he isn't a top footballer and has no potentials to get better..the racist insults are horrible...this tammy was busy choosing England eh...smh

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/49359371


This doesn't become you at all fella.

He has done nothing wrong in wanting to play for his country.
He has done nothing wrong in wanting to play for the country of his ancestry as he is not good enough to play for that of his country.
He has done nothing wrong in being better than anything we currently have.
He has done nothing wrong in not being world class at 21.
Finally he has done nothing wrong to be racially abused regardless of choosing England over Nigeria.

You shouldn't gloat in this manner, he has made more of his life that some people here ever will (no names mentioned).


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 82047
Location: Earth
Aswani wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
to me Abraham isn't good enough for the SE and I hope we reject him , however he made his bed..now he is being racially abused. He should think twice when he picks a national team to play for.... However i have no care for bobo's choice, but left to me he isn't a top footballer and has no potentials to get better..the racist insults are horrible...this tammy was busy choosing England eh...smh

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/49359371


This doesn't become you at all fella.

He has done nothing wrong in wanting to play for his country.
He has done nothing wrong in wanting to play for the country of his ancestry as he is not good enough to play for that of his country.
He has done nothing wrong in being better than anything we currently have.
He has done nothing wrong in not being world class at 21.
Finally he has done nothing wrong to be racially abused regardless of choosing England over Nigeria.

You shouldn't gloat in this manner, he has made more of his life that some people here ever will (no names mentioned).

you need serious help... guess what tammy won't play for SE and he already played for England..we don't want him...let him go.... you should go and help find those people who racially insulted him, instead of coming to a SE's forum and disturbing us..I wonder why this thread is even here, when this tammy plays for the 3 lions..... this should be in the world forum and not eagles nest

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2005 6:29 pm
Posts: 3714
Abraham is no worse than Awoniyi, Rashford, Martial, Lingard, Loftus-Cheek and many of them are paid mega buck. If used properly he can be a beast on the field, he has the physical tools.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:11 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:17 pm
Posts: 702
I appreciate all the comments by some of us who say that a kid born in a foreign environment knows that environment. Such was the case with Sidney Sam, Fashanu, Agbonlahor, Uhiogu. Et al. That being said, everyone wants to get paid. But, please Mr Abraham, when you get called a monkey and several other degrading words that attack yo as a man and degrade your humanity, don’t tell me that England is a better fit for you than Naija. Just ask Mario Balotelli.

Don’t come crying about being a second class citizen. Enjoy the extra $100,000 a week by virtue of the fact that you are English.

In this world, the majority don’t see a tall articulate, handsome English man when you miss that penalty. They see a ni$&a. Good luck being English and let this serve as a caution to all others that consider it a better fit to be Dutch, German, Swiss or English.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 82047
Location: Earth
nzeogwu wrote:
I appreciate all the comments by some of us who say that a kid born in a foreign environment knows that environment. Such was the case with Sidney Sam, Fashanu, Agbonlahor, Uhiogu. Et al. That being said, everyone wants to get paid. But, please Mr Abraham, when you get called a monkey and several other degrading words that attack yo as a man and degrade your humanity, don’t tell me that England is a better fit for you than Naija. Just ask Mario Balotelli.

Don’t come crying about being a second class citizen. Enjoy the extra $100,000 a week by virtue of the fact that you are English.

In this world, the majority don’t see a tall articulate, handsome English man when you miss that penalty. They see a ni$&a. Good luck being English and let this serve as a caution to all others that consider it a better fit to be Dutch, German, Swiss or English.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:32 pm
Posts: 30893
Bigpokey24 wrote:
to me Abraham isn't good enough for the SE and I hope we reject him , however he made his bed..now he is being racially abused. He should think twice when he picks a national team to play for.... However i have no care for bobo's choice, but left to me he isn't a top footballer and has no potentials to get better..the racist insults are horrible...this tammy was busy choosing England eh...smh

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/49359371

So let me get this straight, you protested in front of the White House (allegedly) and you accuse others of racism (for your own personalgratification) but a black man, playing for YOUR club and someone from YOUR motherland has been racially abused and what are you saying? :shock: Dawg, you're as stupid as stupid can get. You broke the mold Bigporkhead. Smh

_________________
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:08 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:38 pm
Posts: 5191
He ain't getting much love from his English fans now...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:31 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 2:39 am
Posts: 17541
Location: Super Eagles Homeland
IMHO, comparing Tammy Abraham (his non-decision to play with Nigeria) to the decision of Victor Moses, Alex Iwobi, or Aina is a bit of a stretch. There are major differences (Using Ayoakinfe's 10-pointers. Forgive me if I am unable to get to 10 :rotf: ):

1. Only Tammy, of that bunch, ever got a anything close to a look by England at the senior level. None of the other three did.

2. You may argue that the other three did not because they chose Nigeria instead. But even that argument is really doubtful unless we are forgetting the circumstances surrounding their choice of Nigeria.

3. Iwobi had represented England at the youth levels but had been left out at U19 level by England. This was a sour point. Although he had signed for Arsenal's senior squad, there were uncertainties because of the fate of Chuks Aneke who was perceived as shafted by the club. Wenger made it clear that Iwobi made his decision because it did not seem England was interested at U19 or U21 and the senior level. In fact, he had yet to play for Arsenal full squad when Nigeria came calling if you recall, he already debuted for Nigeria before he played a competitive game for Arsenal. So why would England be interested? It turned out to be a big move by Nigeria but describing it as Iwobi chosing Nigeria with England aggressively competing for him is not factual. Instead, Iwobi chose Nigeria because England had shown little or no interest.

4. Victor Moses was far more further along than Iwobi. He had played for England's youth teams including U19 and U21 and was already playing competitively for major English clubs and, thus, was fully expected to be called up to play for England. But he was repeatedly snubbed by England even though Victor had chosen England over Nigeria at the lower levels (U20 etc.). In fact, as far back as 2010 Nigeria had expectations but Moses, having already played for England at youth levels, hoped for a call up to the main England squad. Those snubs made Victor to choose Nigeria eventually in 2011.

5. Ola Aina's case was similar to Iwobi's except that he (Aina) had already featured at high youth tiers for England. However, there was not an interest at the senior level of England given that Aina was not featuring that much for Chelsea. I think, however, he pulled the plug on an England opportunity much earlier because Nigeria gave him an international opportunity which did even appear to cross the mind of England at the time.

6. The point here is the claim that these boys chose Nigeria over an England that was actively seeking them is not accurate. The boys took their decisions because England was not forthcoming. In the end, Nigeria gained from it because (at least my opinion) England is perhaps regretting not giving at least Iwobi and Moses a look-in. They have given that to Tammy and that is a huge difference.

7. I believe that if any of Moses, Iwobi, or Aina had been given a similar look-in that England has given Tammy, they may well have looked England's way.

8. After all, let us remember that these players have spent their footballing careers mostly in England and not Nigeria. They have grown up among England-based friends. Logically, England should be their first choice.

9. They likely chose Nigeria because it was an option to satisfy their longing for international careers. Tammy's longing for that same career has been presented with an opportunity by England, something the other three never had at the senior level. I do not blame Tammy.

10. As long as Tammy does not play competitively for England, he still can feature for Nigeria if England sours on him as per invitations to future internationals.

_________________
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:22 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 17369
We don’t want him! All u London council flat dwellers might think he’s all that but we have no use for him in Nigeria. He had options and he chose England not Nigeria. He made his choice and it’s all good. Good luck to him but he chose not to be Nigerian. He

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2003 2:27 am
Posts: 24817
Location: your girls place
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
We don’t want him! All u London council flat dwellers might think he’s all that but we have no use for him in Nigeria. He had options and he chose England not Nigeria. He made his choice and it’s all good. Good luck to him but he chose not to be Nigerian. He



STFU!

_________________
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

Assanal fans on CE are the biggest hypocrites on the web.

A-J-A-X for life!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:25 am
Posts: 34396
Location: ßos✞on ✈️ Mo✞own ✈️ Lægos
Next wrote:
British reject wants to be Nigeria gold. After turning down Naija 2017 Tammy appears to be making a U-turn:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/08/tammy-abraham-sends-positive-signal-to-rohr/

Quote:
Chelsea striker Tammy Abraham may have signified interest to represent Nigeria after including the Nigerian flag to his Instagram profile.

The Super Eagles are currently shopping for a capable replacement for Africa Cup of Nations goal king and internationally retired Odion Jude Ighalo. It remains to be seen if the Nigeria Football Federation will turn attention to the youngster after turning down Nigeria in 2017; even after NFF President Amaju Pinnick met with his representatives in London.

Abraham is behind Harry Kane, Marcus Rashford, Danny Welbeck and Callum Wilson in the pecking order in the English national team and may have resolved to try his luck with Nigeria. The Chelsea forward who helped Aston Villa to the Playoff last season has scored 60 goals as a professional Footballer.

What about Raheem Sterling and Jamie Vardy? :?

_________________
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 167 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot], ojafranpa and 27 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group