Where is tfco and crawling?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet
Where is tfco and crawling?

Post by oloye »

What happened to tfco, he was quiet all through afcon and is still quiet even with United whooping Chelsea silly.

As for Crawlings much as I want him to disappear with his trolling nuisance, strangely enough I still care enough for my fellow bredas.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Where is tfco and crawling?

Post by Dammy »

oloye wrote:What happened to tfco, he was quiet all through afcon and is still quiet even with United whooping Chelsea silly.

As for Crawlings much as I want him to disappear with his trolling nuisance, strangely enough I still care enough for my fellow bredas.
Is this football related? :lol:
I am happy
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

oloye wrote:What happened to tfco, he was quiet all through afcon and is still quiet even with United whooping Chelsea silly.

AFCON no be beans fa.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Hahahahaha, they are hiding under a rock after the AFCON.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Polly
Egg
Egg

Post by Polly »

Naija pipo: please allow others to lick their wounds in peace and quiet! When it comes to modern soccer, do you really think it is easy to be a Ghanaian?
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

All of una be wicked people, I am genuinely seeking after their welfare now, the only correct person is the one who asked how is this related to football.

I am actually missing tfco and his Manu whingeing, and as for Crawlings, I just want to know if he is fine, if I say I am missing him, I will be lying.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Na wah o.

The relative peace is welcome for now 8-)
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

oloye wrote:All of una be wicked people, I am genuinely seeking after their welfare now, the only correct person is the one who asked how is this related to football.

I am actually missing tfco and his Manu whingeing, and as for Crawlings, I just want to know if he is fine, if I say I am missing him, I will be lying.
i spoke to mister fortaleza recently, he is doing well unfortunately he will be back soon.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by nemi2002 »

King Futcha wrote:
oloye wrote:All of una be wicked people, I am genuinely seeking after their welfare now, the only correct person is the one who asked how is this related to football.

i spoke to mister fortaleza recently, he is doing well unfortunately he will be back soon.
Did he go to Cairo on top him desktop?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

tfco is upset, because the captain of the ghana black stars plays in the championship..this tfco was all over the forum saying the same when Mikel was at Boro
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

TFCO is web ohene in disguise
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Na only thiefco and krawkRawlings? Where's Anigbelenu, the fowlest mouth in the West?
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

TFCO's security licence has been revoked for shoplifting at a dollar store. He's now working at Burger Kings in the day and spraying fake colognes on people inside the toilet of nightclubs.

As for Webohenhen Rawlings, he got Trumped back to Kumasi. He was last spotted at Ajegunle looking for a connection man to take him through Chad/Niger desert en route to Spain.

Please keep them both in your prayers!
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD