Lampard Loss sweat my belle I no go lie

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Lampard Loss sweat my belle I no go lie

Post by Comrade Machel »

furiously frank wrote:The English press still don’t get it. The hype machine has now turned into an EXCUSE boiler. They never do any introspection. None at all. No one stops to think why Sol Campbell has to start at 4th division while Lamps got handed a top job after a less than stellar season at a team that barely made Championship playoff! It’s laughable listening to English soccer pundits talk about ultimate job as English coach to a guy who has just got his behind handed to him. The arrogance of the English stinks to high heaven. They have no clue. Listening to Gary (Sky) & Phil (Beeb MOTD) Neville opines about how this Lamps position will open jobs for English coaches. As if white old men haven’t been given any opportunity since the establishment of the league. They still don’t have a clue on how and why foreign coaches makes it in English soccer.
Every big soccer investor taking over an English team almost always give English/British coaches a chance:

1. Man City gave Mark Hughes big budget team, which he destroyed before they turn to foreign coaches
2. Liverpool owners gave several English coaches including the club legend, Kenny Daglish, big chance before turning to Klopp
3. Chelsea owners got good advice when he started but has now being blackmailed into hiring the land favorite shon of the shoil after which he will turn to foreign coaches now and ever after.
4. Even English team owners don’t have much success with their countryman. Ashley was able to keep fans quiet when he had Mr. Compact Benitez as coach. Now we are back to basics.
5. Tottenham under Redknapp could not make top 4 even with big budget players.
6. Manchester United start their journey to abyss with a Brits, David Moyes.
7. Check other teams like Leicester, Birmingham, Pompey (where Lamps uncle burn the team to the ground).

How can anyone stand in front of camera and still say British coaches have never been given a chance in EPL. Bear in mind, when they say Brits coaches, they meant white old men and not necessarily Ince or Houghton
Beautifully written. Best thing I have read so far this week :thumbs: I can't stand Lampard and I dislike the English press even more. The over hyping of English carpenters and water carriers, the snide remarks about foreigners, the nauseating and over the top praising of the EPL and other issues all contributing to my rabid opposition to their national team and players.

I will be supporting every team that plays against Chelsea all season. :thumb: And may David Luis be possessed by the gods of revenge when he faces Chelsea. I can't wait :winking:
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

furiously frank wrote:The English press still don’t get it. The hype machine has now turned into an EXCUSE boiler. They never do any introspection. None at all. No one stops to think why Sol Campbell has to start at 4th division while Lamps got handed a top job after a less than stellar season at a team that barely made Championship playoff! It’s laughable listening to English soccer pundits talk about ultimate job as English coach to a guy who has just got his behind handed to him. The arrogance of the English stinks to high heaven. They have no clue. Listening to Gary (Sky) & Phil (Beeb MOTD) Neville opines about how this Lamps position will open jobs for English coaches. As if white old men haven’t been given any opportunity since the establishment of the league. They still don’t have a clue on how and why foreign coaches makes it in English soccer.
Every big soccer investor taking over an English team almost always give English/British coaches a chance:

1. Man City gave Mark Hughes big budget team, which he destroyed before they turn to foreign coaches
2. Liverpool owners gave several English coaches including the club legend, Kenny Daglish, big chance before turning to Klopp
3. Chelsea owners got good advice when he started but has now being blackmailed into hiring the land favorite shon of the shoil after which he will turn to foreign coaches now and ever after.
4. Even English team owners don’t have much success with their countryman. Ashley was able to keep fans quiet when he had Mr. Compact Benitez as coach. Now we are back to basics.
7. Check other teams like Leicester, Birmingham, Pompey (where Lamps uncle burn the team to the ground).

How can anyone stand in front of camera and still say British coaches have never been given a chance in EPL. Bear in mind, when they say Brits coaches, they meant white old men and not necessarily Ince or Houghton
I enjoy your piece but it's riddled with inaccuracies .
I agree the local coaches, mostly are shait. But some young ones are doing well with budget teams and foreigners have also relegated teams.
Redknapp took Spurs to CL knockout stage and he also delivered the FA cup to an unfancied team like Portsmouth.
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

pajimoh wrote:

I agree the local coaches, mostly are shait. But some young ones are doing well with budget teams and foreigners have also relegated teams.
Redknapp took Spurs to CL knockout stage and he also delivered the FA cup to an unfancied team like Portsmouth.
Let's face the truth.

Oga Harry was marmite. :sneaky:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

cchinukw wrote:
pajimoh wrote:

Let's face the truth.

Some people think Maurinho is marmite. Loved by some, hated by some. Acquired taste really....
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

pajimoh wrote:
cchinukw wrote:
pajimoh wrote:

Let's face the truth.

Some people think Maurinho is marmite. Loved by some, hated by some. Acquired taste really....
You mean caviar 8-)
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

sorry Chelsea is a good team, they played well yesterday and could have won it!
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

marko wrote:sorry Chelsea is a good team, they played well yesterday and could have won it!
They did but we don't want them win anything again so we laugh at this British with empty pride.
Hopefully Ndidi and co can take advantage of this tired legs when they face Chelsea...
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

kajifu wrote:
marko wrote:sorry Chelsea is a good team, they played well yesterday and could have won it!
They did but we don't want them win anything again so we laugh at this British with empty pride.
Hopefully Ndidi and co can take advantage of this tired legs when they face Chelsea...

might be to strong with Leicester
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

this thread is laughable. Migrants living in England are upset English men are hired to coach football teams in their own country :lol: :lol: :lol: oh my
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote:this thread is laughable. Migrants living in England are upset English men are hired to coach football teams in their own country :lol: :lol: :lol: oh my
I doubt that's the case. I think you just don't realize how unlikable Lampard is. His clean boy image only worked on Chelsea fans, who rightfully adore him.

Outside the Chelsea family, he is deeply hated. Both as a player and then as a coach when the whole world supported Bielsa against him, last season.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:this thread is laughable. Migrants living in England are upset English men are hired to coach football teams in their own country :lol: :lol: :lol: oh my
I doubt that's the case. I think you just don't realize how unlikable Lampard is. His clean boy image only worked on Chelsea fans, who rightfully adore him.

Outside the Chelsea family, he is deeply hated. Both as a player and then as a coach when the whole world supported Bielsa against him, last season.
However, he is a English and a Chelsea great. The outside world can put a suck on it...However I see nothing wrong with LCs getting hired. The top teams in England are full of FCs...Let Frank a LC get his chance..Southgate took England to the last 4, Robson took England to the last 4..we saw how Ericsson and Fabio failed woefully with England.

I think is laughable when people go on and on about English mangers hired by English teams...yes some may not fancy their characters, however why not focus on that instead of claiming the press is soft on their own country man? Maybe the naija press should learn from such

Even the game last night, Lamps a rookie manager was able to go toe to toe against a vet like klopp with no strikers . Give credit ...How many top managers would have taken the Chelsea job with a transfer ban ...Most managers will reject such....
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Even the game last night, Lamps a rookie manager was able to go toe to toe against a vet like klopp with no strikers . Give credit ...How many top managers would have taken the Chelsea job with a transfer ban ...Most managers will reject such....
First of all, I ask again, did you watch Liverpool in pre-season? Did you see how poor they were? You went toe-to-toe with Milner/Henderson in midfield. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

With no strikers? what do you call Giroud and Abraham? Y'all keep deceiving yourselves talking like the transfer ban was calamitous. :rotf: :rotf: In a transfer ban you brought in Kovacic and Pulisic.

Anyway, I dislike Lampard, and you like Lampard. it means we wont agree on this topic. I see a lot of good thing in his team's performances over the last two games, but I will continue to wish chelsea to fail, as long as lampard remains their coach. And you know, once I mark you down for failure, your own don finish be that! :D
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote: Even the game last night, Lamps a rookie manager was able to go toe to toe against a vet like klopp with no strikers . Give credit ...How many top managers would have taken the Chelsea job with a transfer ban ...Most managers will reject such....
First of all, I ask again, did you watch Liverpool in pre-season? Did you see how poor they were? You went toe-to-toe with Milner/Henderson in midfield. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

With no strikers? what do you call Giroud and Abraham? Y'all keep deceiving yourselves talking like the transfer ban was calamitous. :rotf: :rotf: In a transfer ban you brought in Kovacic and Pulisic.

Anyway, I dislike Lampard, and you like Lampard. it means we wont agree on this topic. I see a lot of good thing in his team's performances over the last two games, but I will continue to wish chelsea to fail, as long as lampard remains their coach. And you know, once I mark you down for failure, your own don finish be that! :D
if them fail, them fail nah...new manager go come in..Chelsea no send .16 managers 14 trophies .... Nothing spoil , Chelsea cannot fail..once a manager begin jalako, he is out the door... this aint assanal
SuperEagles

txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

It wasn't so much Milner and Hendo. For all the focus on their weaknesses, those are two CL winning CMs.

Bigger issue was Ox, who was thrust in too early in rehab; plus the team not being at right fitness level yet, compared to Chelsea.

Poor performance by LFC...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

txj wrote:It wasn't so much Milner and Hendo. For all the focus on their weaknesses, those are two CL winning CMs.

Bigger issue was Ox, who was thrust in too early in rehab; plus the team not being at right fitness level yet, compared to Chelsea.

Djimi Traore , turnbull, illaramendi, and Rene Krhin also won the CL. like its hard? :lol: even sh1t players like shaquiri and bojan have 2 and the likes of nacho and the leeds united's goalkeeper have 3 CL titles each :rotf: :rotf:

trust me, winning CL ain't a big deal. its not hard. when you compete for 38 games and come out victorious, now, that is noteworthy
bk-one
Egg
Egg

Post by bk-one »

Shame on those Chelsea supporters who racially abused Tammy Abraham.....John Terry missed a penalty during the champions league finals and he was never subjected to any abuse.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

txj wrote:It wasn't so much Milner and Hendo. For all the focus on their weaknesses, those are two CL winning CMs.

txj, you always ridiculed Mikel when he won the Champs League and you said Djimi Traore won the champs league as well, now you say those 2 are champs league winning CMs..how far :D
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote:

Djimi Traore , turnbull, illaramendi, and Rene Krhin also won the CL. like its hard? :lol: even sh1t players like shaquiri and bojan have 2 and the likes of nacho and the leeds united's goalkeeper have 3 CL titles each :rotf: :rotf:

trust me, winning CL ain't a big deal. its not hard. when you compete for 38 games and come out victorious, now, that is noteworthy
i just saw this..kai this danfo dey always think wetin dey my mind :lol: :lol: :lol: you be correct bobo

guess what Rob green won Europa League and retired..bobo didn't even kick a ball
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

danfo driver wrote:

i forgot to even add Batshuayi :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote:

txj, you always ridiculed Mikel when he won the Champs League and you said Djimi Traore won the champs league as well, now you say those 2 are champs league winning CMs..how far :D
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

i forgot to even add Batshuayi :lol:
be like say bobo dey go roma, or e dey injured ... looks like he is behind Giroud and that Tammy
SuperEagles

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

However, he is a English and a Chelsea great. The outside world can put a suck on it...However I see nothing wrong with LCs getting hired. The top teams in England are full of FCs...Let Frank a LC get his chance..Southgate took England to the last 4, Robson took England to the last 4..we saw how Ericsson and Fabio failed woefully with England.

I think is laughable when people go on and on about English mangers hired by English teams...yes some may not fancy their characters, however why not focus on that instead of claiming the press is soft on their own country man? Maybe the naija press should learn from such

Even the game last night, Lamps a rookie manager was able to go toe to toe against a vet like klopp with no strikers . Give credit ...How many top managers would have taken the Chelsea job with a transfer ban ...Most managers will reject such....

Marko
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

danfo driver wrote:trust me, winning CL ain't a big deal. its not hard. when you compete for 38 games and come out victorious, now, that is noteworthy
Liverpool competed in the league for 38 games and came out victorious in the CL.

Dude, wake up!
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.