The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2019/2020

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2019/2

Post by kajifu »

oloye wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Cally wrote:
bepanda wrote:That is what happens, when you closely associate with a dictator, who is terrorizing, jailing and killing his own people. Enes Kanter, who is an NBA player of Turkish descent can't travel internationally ... else the Erdogan people will most likely "hit" him. Why should the Erdogan people ( Ozil ) be allowed to walk around freely?
Ozil is a very poor decision maker. He proved it once more ...
I hope this dude never play for Arsenal again.
Bepanda
Ebyboy wrote:Does anyone have any more information about this issue surrounding Ozil and Kolasinac? What is going on here? And for how long?
https://www.eurosport.co.uk/football/me ... tory.shtml
Look, it is obvious that you do not know what you're talking about. You don't like Ozil, and that fact is established. To come on this page and speculate such hateful rubbish is pathetic to say the least. Are you part of the gang that will not allow Ozil walk around freely? Or are you part of the 'Erdogan gang' that you are insinuating Ozil is part of? If you are part of any of these gangs and know what you are talking about, show us the proof.

If you are not, why declare Ozil a bad decision-maker when you clearly may be the person that will sit down and type stupid hateful stuff about another person without any proof?
I don't understand this at all. But it comes as not surprise. It is despicable, hateful and moronic. All this, after the club gave a statement in support of their players.

Ozil, Kolasinac and Ozil's wife were in a car. They were approached by knife wielding thieves who wanted their expensive watches amongst others things. They fought back, defeated the thieves who ran off in the mopeds.

The stupid English press decided that was the time to publish Ozil's house for the world to see. This was dreadful by them, because it could not have helped all these problems.

Now we read reports, that a group of Eastern European thugs vowed to protect the unwitting players after the moped raid last month. A rival London gang then took that as an effort to intimidate them and instead redoubled their efforts to target the players. Two men have been arrested.

The players have increased security but Kolasinac has bigger problems. Reports claim his wife has left for Germany.

Nobody wants to be caught in such a mess, with family and their security at risk. They deserve sympathy at this trying time, not that.
Thanks for the clarity. The way those balaclava moped riding gangs operate is scary, saw a video online, for a minute I thought I was watching a movie on Netflix. I could not believe this was happening on the streets of London.

London is a gang infested city, reminds me of a movie I watched when a guy intervened in a gang operation not knowing the people he was messing with, it went downhill for him from there on.

People need to be careful with speculations, it is people's life at stake here. I don't know how Ozil a victim could be turned into a villain in this narrative, that I find very strange.
I remember one time how some gang attack me and my boy in Maryland around Langley Park area .It was like a movie to me ,it took time for me to stop thinking about that incident,they kill two guys one a taxi driver from Ethiopia before surround my car with AK47 etc.I remember what one guy said to his friend like stop when he point the gun at me
No one should experience such thing,i just thank God am alive.How this guys even attack them in day light is more scary.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

:clap: :clap: Arsenal manager Unai Emery is "100%" confident Mesut Ozil and Sead Kolasinac are mentally ready to play against Burnley on Saturday.
We need everyone back against Burnley,a must win first game at home and then heading to Liverpool a for the big show down.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Sleaky72 wrote:Granit is a weekend injury doubt:
https://arseblog.news/2019/08/xhaka-a-d ... r-burnley/
Na wa we cant get a break
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

bepanda wrote:That is what happens, when you closely associate with a dictator, who is terrorizing, jailing and killing his own people. Enes Kanter, who is an NBA player of Turkish descent can't travel internationally ... else the Erdogan people will most likely "hit" him. Why should the Erdogan people ( Ozil ) be allowed to walk around freely?
Bepanda
Ebyboy wrote:Does anyone have any more information about this issue surrounding Ozil and Kolasinac? What is going on here? And for how long?
Get off your high horse - for real. You set a precedent & no one(no one) is safe. To make ridiculous correlations to suit your prejudice is really small.
We might as well extend tribal & sectarian fights from our continent to London streets - puleese!!!
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

Sol Campbell just quit his gig @macclesfield - hope he gets an opportunity to come put our team through some defensive drills. He's loaded & invested well with his Mrs - he went to a lower division club where money was a problem. delayed wages etc - just work with the team b4 he gets another gig if he wants to but use his expertise.
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Not trying to turn this into a political education session but ...
Do you want to know how Erdogan has ruined the life of Turkish Athletes, who don't agree with him?
Just google Enes Kanter (father) and Erdogan and you will read what he has done to Enes Kanter father. He even prevented NBA games of Enes Kanter team to be broadcasted in Turkey. The Portland Blazers were in the Western Conference Final. Enes Kanter didn't travel to Canada when the Blazers played against the Raptors. The Turkish mob would deck him, if he left the USA. That's Erdogan (Ozil's best man) for you ... That's who Ozil associates with ...
Erdogan was Ozil's best man at his wedding. Let that sink in for a minute. Wanna know how many journalists and people he has jailed and killed?
Do you want to know how Erdogan terrorizes his people? I happen to be friend with people, whose family members he has thrown in Jail.
Ozil took a picture with Erdogan prior to the WC and claimed back then that it was only casual ... but it turns out, it is more than casual.
Mesut Ozil is a very poor decision maker ... on and off the field. I stand by it.
Bepanda
Cally wrote:
Bepanda
Look, it is obvious that you do not know what you're talking about. You don't like Ozil, and that fact is established. To come on this page and speculate such hateful rubbish is pathetic to say the least. Are you part of the gang that will not allow Ozil walk around freely? Or are you part of the 'Erdogan gang' that you are insinuating Ozil is part of? If you are part of any of these gangs and know what you are talking about, show us the proof.
If you are not, why declare Ozil a bad decision-maker when you clearly may be the person that will sit down and type stupid hateful stuff about another person without any proof?
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

I pray no one here or their families are ever attacked by gangs on knife wilding thugs. I have had a gun held to my head by robbers and I know for sure that I dont wish it upon my enemies or even footballers that play for a club I support eve if they openly supported the despot Abacha.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Would really hope Edu can find a role in the club for fellow Invincible Sol Campbell. Knowledge like that shouldn’t be left to waste. Arsenal could use his experience ‘specially on the defensive end.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

[quote="Sleaky72"]Would really hope Edu can find a role in the club for fellow Invincible Sol Campbell. Knowledge like that shouldn’t be left to waste. Arsenal could use his experience ‘specially on the defensive end.[/quoteWhat makes Sol a better coach?Just asking as i like to learn.
Thanks
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

We are in hot water tomorrow morning oooh,
VIEW FROM THE DUGOUT
Arsenal head coach Unai Emery: "It's going to be a very physical match and we need that adaptation physically to be strong.
"They are very strong in the duels, they are very strong in their structure, with two strikers. They are going to demand a lot of us defensively, with their long balls especially."
Burnley manager Sean Dyche: "They (Arsenal) are a good side, their coach is tweaking and changing things, and they are slightly more defensive, but still have the weapons to open up the game.
"They are a top side, but we've shown before we can take points off the top sides.We are going there to take points,hopefully all 3 points"

Papa god let us start the season at emirate with a big win like the kind City have against West Ham,..oooooh ok papa God we will take just 3 points and clean sheet.
thanks
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

kajifu wrote:We are in hot water tomorrow morning oooh,
VIEW FROM THE DUGOUT
Arsenal head coach Unai Emery: "It's going to be a very physical match and we need that adaptation physically to be strong.
"They are very strong in the duels, they are very strong in their structure, with two strikers. They are going to demand a lot of us defensively, with their long balls especially."
Burnley manager Sean Dyche: "They (Arsenal) are a good side, their coach is tweaking and changing things, and they are slightly more defensive, but still have the weapons to open up the game.
"They are a top side, but we've shown before we can take points off the top sides.We are going there to take points,hopefully all 3 points"

Papa god let us start the season at emirate with a big win like the kind City have against West Ham,..oooooh ok papa God we will take just 3 points and clean sheet.
thanks
Uncle Kajifu, can you paste the link to what you quoted above? I can see the previous sentences on different websites but none of them had the last sentence that I highlighted. What happened? Please provide link as I don't have the time to watch the full interview on youtube -
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Lacazette

Nelson
Willock
Auba

Ceballos
Guendouzi

Maitland-Niles
Nacho (captain)
Luiz
Sokaratis

Leno

Reports claim Ozil is sick and isn’t not even in the game day squad. Curious starting Luiz in a back four and against a rugged, robust squad like Burnley. Good passer out of the back so maybe a dress rehearsal prior to facing Liverpool. Chambers vs Mane/Salah would be a mismatch. None di less, this is a very young Gunners squad. Squeaky bum time!! Can’t believe there is no room for Torreira to start.
Last edited by Sleaky72 on Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

[quote="bepanda"]Not trying to turn this into a political education session ???but ...
Do you want to know how Erdogan has ruined the life of Turkish Athletes, who don't agree with him?
Just google Enes Kanter (father) and Erdogan and you will read what he has done to Enes Kanter father. He even prevented NBA games of Enes Kanter team to be broadcasted in Turkey. The Portland Blazers were in the Western Conference Final. Enes Kanter didn't travel to Canada when the Blazers played against the Raptors. The Turkish mob would deck him, if he left the USA. That's Erdogan (Ozil's best man) for you ... That's who Ozil associates with ...
Erdogan was Ozil's best man at his wedding. Let that sink in for a minute. Wanna know how many journalists and people he has jailed and killed?
Do you want to know how Erdogan terrorizes his people? I happen to be friend with people, whose family members he has thrown in Jail.
Ozil took a picture with Erdogan prior to the WC and claimed back then that it was only casual ... but it turns out, it is more than casual.
Mesut Ozil is a very poor decision maker ... on and off the field. I stand by it.
Bepanda
Cally wrote:
Bepanda
[/quote]

The pic that started this gang you belong to included Cenk Tosun(Everton), Ilkay Gündoğan(ManC) & Ozil

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/ ... an-picture

The weakness with your argument is the speculative nature of it. You condemn an elected Dictator while at the same time give props to "gangs of thieves" attacking Ozil & non-Turk Sead - a Bosnian.
As Bobby Brown said - 2 can play that game - so Erdogan's gangs can now attack kanter in Boston via your logic?.

What does that do for Turkish fans @arsenal - think Cyprus - Turkisk/Greek tensions etc
There're sportsmen all over the world with far more serious issues than Kanter - & by the way, the oppressive regimes in Turkey have in the main been supported by the West so miss me with the sudden morality buzz.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

That keeper is trash
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

1-0
Laca misses a sitter and then scores a scruffy goal
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

After being early undone by a routine long ball over the top but our lads are playing some free flowing footie. Ash Barnes is a downright dirt bag. Flailing and firing and trying to con the ref constantly . What a save by Leno from point blank on a corner albeit way offside. Warning shot!
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

This Arsenal defense is still as leaky as a rice rinser.

Burnley might not have the tools to dismantle that defense, but others will. The weaknesses are blatant to see, especially in the air and on the wings.
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Arsenal needs to stop conceding these cheap corner and free kicks. It’s the only route 1 attack plan of Burnley. And on cue another corner given up. Y don’t Arsenal players want 2 shoot the ball? Must say that the kids Willock and Nelson have not grabbed their opportunity so far. Ceballos should be moved forward and Willock dropped back or subbed for Torreira.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Niles Barclay, positioning still an issue.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Mike Dean why?
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Suicidal playing out from the back saved by the genius of Ceballos results in a great break DC is getting a lot of luv from the Emirates.