2019/2020 Spurs Season: [PL] 6th [CL] Rd-16 [FA] Rd-16

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: 2019/2020 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT v AVL [WK 1]

Post by Bigpokey24 »

pajimoh wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:I am having a 2 hour Oracle training at the office, I'll handle you later....some of us have items we need to complete, instead of losing sleep over white man's football club...we all know your stance towards black footballers...
I HATE BLACK FOOTBALLERS. Next question :sneaky:
that training abi meeting was long.....I almost fell asleep, had to go get some chicken tenders from Raising Canes...now as i was saying it is well known on this forum, anything African or black upsets you a great deal... the confusing part is , you live in ghana , a nation of Africans....one would have thought maybe this would expose you to how beautiful it is to be black ..learn to support your skin ...stop bleaching etc. Support and fight for your people..we've been under siege for many years
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:I am having a 2 hour Oracle training at the office, I'll handle you later....some of us have items we need to complete, instead of losing sleep over white man's football club...we all know your stance towards black footballers...
I HATE BLACK FOOTBALLERS. Next question :sneaky:
that training abi meeting was long.....I almost fell asleep, had to go get some chicken tenders from Raising Canes...now as i was saying it is well known on this forum, anything African or black upsets you a great deal... the confusing part is , you live in ghana , a nation of Africans....one would have thought maybe this would expose you to how beautiful it is to be black ..learn to support your skin ...stop bleaching etc. Support and fight for your people..we've been under siege for many years
I didn't join a White Supremacist group to start liking blacks. I hate you, :boo: I hate all the black folks in here. :D I moved to Ghana to get free access to black midget hating. I like what I like.
Just show me whee you live so I can come and burn a cross on you lawn and have me a roasted Bigporkhead :evil:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

^pathetic comments from you and a massive shame ..keep hiding behind a forum name...be very careful don't be surprised when your
REMOVED gets tracked ..you've been warned
SuperEagles

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Bigpokey24 wrote:^pathetic comments from you and a massive shame ..keep hiding behind a forum name...be very careful don't be surprised when your
REMOVED
gets tracked ..you've been warned
You or anyone can track me all you want. You ask a question and now you're shocked at my answer?

You obviously know I don't like blacks or you wouldn't have asked, right?
Don't ask if you're too scared of the answer :twisted:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

pajimoh wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:^pathetic comments from you and a massive shame ..keep hiding behind a forum name...be very careful don't be surprised when your
You or anyone can track me all you want. You ask a question and now you're shocked at my answer?

you will be tracked . You brought this on yourself. the fact that you clicked that link , makes it so much easier for me , you will come back and beg me, you've written a check your mouth cannot cash
SuperEagles

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
pajimoh wrote:

you will be tracked . You brought this on yourself. the fact that you clicked that link , makes it so much easier for me , you will come back and beg me, you've written a check your mouth cannot cash
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Stop saying it and do it. I'm going to eat some suya with Star beer. Keep tracking... :taunt: Now stop spoiling this totally awesome, MIGHTY HOTSPUR thread
Thunder
Egg
Egg

Post by Thunder »

So what’s the purpose of tracking a fellow member & why the threat?
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Um, can you carry this biff go Rant and Rave corner? This is a thread to discuss how Spurs is going to win the league.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Its a Goal wrote:Um, can you carry this biff go Rant and Rave corner? This is a thread to discuss how Spurs is going to win the league.
win league :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
SuperEagles

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]Bigpokey24[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote: Um, can you carry this biff go Rant and Rave corner? This is a thread to discuss how Spurs is going to win the league.
win league :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hope you will join us in the celebration come end of May :dream:.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2019/2020 Spurs Season: [PL] MNC v TOT [WK 2]

Post by Its a Goal »

Second week of the season and we have a very stiff test already. It is all good as champions have to be ready to do battle from the on set. Against city Poch is not going to hold back as he will look to attack with the aim of collecting all 3 points.

Injury wise we have 3 key players out: Dele, Ryan and Foyth. Son is serving the last part of his suspension while Lo Celso is near match fitness which means Poch has a full squad to select from. I believe the team that will play today is:

• Kane
    • Moura * Lamela
      • Eriksen
    • Nbombele * Sissoko

Danny Jan * Toby * Kyle
      • Lloris

I won't be surprised to see Gio on the bench or start ahead of Lamela as Poch may want to introduce an element of surprise.

COYS!!!

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Interesting lineup. 3 defensive midfielders, Moura on the bench, Verts back but on the bench, Eriksen returns to the lineup and Lo Celso on the bench too.

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Its a Goal wrote:Interesting lineup. 3 defensive midfielders, Moura on the bench, Verts back but on the bench, Eriksen returns to the lineup and Lo Celso on the bench too.
Interesting. Ndombele and Sissoko carry offensive charge as much as defensive capabilities as well. But we are more defensive than creative. I would have put in Lo Celso and Eriksen in there at once. They have eye for goals as well.
kenmega
Egg
Egg

Post by kenmega »

Ndombele is not a defensive midfielder as he will be playing off Eriksen and Lamela so I assume both Winks and Sissoko will be the DMs
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

City doing all the attack.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Sanchez shouldn't be allowing himself to get beat easily by the pace of Kyle.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Fak. City passed us to sleep to the point when they went on the attack the defense was caught napping.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooal

What a goal from Lamela.

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Come on you Spurs
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Spurs slowly getting into the match.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

This is the type of first half we have not seen the team play in a while. Where they will be up for it rather than go through the motions.

kenmega
Egg
Egg

Post by kenmega »

No surprise KWP is getting destroyed at RB