Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:27 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 494 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:08 pm 

danfo driver wrote:
kajifu wrote:
So Danfo how come you curse only London clubs?
City and Liverpool are beneficiary of this curse,.

City have not disrespected me and Liverpool is irrelevant. I am indifferent towards them... no one cares about their existence. :rotf: :rotf:

You hated the Dean :thumbs: :thumbs: and Pep for exposing and destroying your hero.......the foolish and daft football-coward.
But hating Pep and the Dean only led to HBP :mrgreen: :mrgreen: for you....................so you turned your cowardly backside to other weaker coaches and their teams.

"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:10 pm 

zee wrote:
kajifu wrote:

You wan make Danfo die of HBP??
He tried but Pep :thumbs: :thumbs: and the Dean :thumbs: :thumbs: just increased his blood pressure....................so he left them in peace.

But The danfo curse worked for some years vs Pool until last season when Klopp talk say enough is enough. :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:12 pm 

green4life wrote:
zee wrote:
kajifu wrote:

He tried but Pep :thumbs: :thumbs: and the Dean :thumbs: :thumbs: just increased his blood pressure....................so he left them in peace.

But The danfo curse worked for some years vs Pool until last season when Klopp talk say enough is enough. :lol:

It never work 'cos Pep :thumbs: :thumbs: was winning everything and Danfo hates Pep :thumbs: :thumbs: more than any person on earth.
Danfo's health was the deciding factor.................Hate Pep and the Dean and increase your blood pressure. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:15 pm 

green4life wrote:
zee wrote:
kajifu wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Funny thing is, I was actually a Klopp fan BEFORE that thing even knew Klopp existed.

As for Pool, for where?! E be like sey you no hear wetin I tell them. I told them they will NOT win the league last year and there was nothing they could do about it. That was MY decision! And we all know what happened. :lol: :lol: If they piss me off again, I will make that decree again!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:19 pm 

danfo driver wrote:
green4life wrote:
zee wrote:
kajifu wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Funny thing is, I was actually a Klopp fan BEFORE that thing even knew Klopp existed.

As for Pool, for where?! E be like sey you no hear wetin I tell them. I told them they will NOT win the league last year and there was nothing they could do about it. That was MY decision! And we all know what happened. :lol: :lol: If they piss me off again, I will make that decree again!

Shameless lying Okokobrinko :mrgreen: ........you know Klopp that lived and played for Mainz. A city that is 21km from my house.
Silly groupie of a cowardly dwarf :mrgreen: .

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:21 pm 

zee wrote:
green4life wrote:
zee wrote:
kajifu wrote:

It never work 'cos Pep :thumbs: :thumbs: was winning everything and Danfo hates Pep :thumbs: :thumbs: more than any person on earth.
Danfo's health was the deciding factor.................Hate Pep and the Dean and increase your blood pressure. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He never recovered from the humiliation in the Liverpool-Barcelona thread. :cry:

WC go sweet o
DNQ no good o

-
Cellular quotes
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016
-
© The YeyeMan 2019
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:22 pm 

The YeyeMan wrote:
zee wrote:
green4life wrote:
zee wrote:
kajifu wrote:

He never recovered from the humiliation in the Liverpool-Barcelona thread. :cry:

I know :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ................HBP is the cure for hating. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :bump:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:29 pm 

G4L,

are you ready to beg me now? or you still want to risk it and "see how things go?" :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Ask Kajifu, you are playing with fire! :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:35 pm 

danfo driver wrote:
G4L,

are you ready to beg me now? or you still want to risk it and "see how things go?" :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Beg for what? :laugh:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:36 pm 

green4life wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
G4L,

Okay o! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Because I like you and you no too misbehave like Arsenal fans, you can send your begging to my PM. I no go tell anybody sey you beg. :rotf: :rotf:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:38 pm 

Bigpokey was Tammy Abraham your man of the match or what? Abeg we wan-ro know please. worrahech mehn.

My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:46 pm 

My season don finish. make una wake me when una fire lamps, playing trash like Abraham will get him fired after labor day

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:47 am 

[img];;http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg[/img]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:54 pm 

balo wrote:

Wish he recovers soon.

Pneumonia can be fatal. We should never allow our values to be compromised for a few cheap laughs. That's just me sha.

The glory has departed from Arsenal. :(

Zlatan doesn't score lucky goals, goals are lucky to be scored by Zlatan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:14 pm 

green4life wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
G4L,

Ha e be like you no like this your Chelsea again.
Just beg move on...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:37 pm 

kajifu wrote:
green4life wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
G4L,

Just beg move on...

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:17 pm 

And CHO is rumored to be signing a new 52M deal at 200,000/wk.
This ish is getting ridiculous if true.
At the end of the day, he is barely a graduate from the academy.

[img];;http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg[/img]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:34 pm 

kajifu wrote:
green4life wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
G4L,

Just beg move on...

You are really serious ain’t you? Wow!!!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:42 pm 

balo wrote:

Sancho just signed 197k a week with Dortmund....I see nothing wrong with Chelsea paying that much for the brother

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:52 pm 

Bigpokey24 wrote:
balo wrote:

Sancho just signed 197k a week with Dortmund....I see nothing wrong with Chelsea paying that much for the brother

Provide evidence of this! Bro, you are too good to fall for lies. Dortmund's highest-paid player doesn't even earn close to that in Euros.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:06 pm 

danfo driver wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
balo wrote:

Provide evidence of this! Bro, you are too good to fall for lies. Dortmund's highest-paid player doesn't even earn close to that in Euros.

Jadon Sancho: Borussia Dortmund's England winger agrees new £190k-a-week contract
https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/49420133
Quote:
Borussia Dortmund's England winger Jadon Sancho has agreed a new contract with the Bundesliga club worth about £190,000 a week, including bonuses.

The 19-year-old, who was the subject of summer interest from Manchester United, scored 13 goals last season as Dortmund finished second behind Bayern Munich.

Sancho also scored in their opening league game this term - Saturday's 5-1 win over Augsburg.

Signed from Manchester City in 2017, his previous deal ran until 2022.

Sancho, who was part of Watford's academy before joining City, made his England debut against Croatia in October 2018 and has six caps.
:D

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:19 pm 

Bigpokey24 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
balo wrote:

Jadon Sancho: Borussia Dortmund's England winger agrees new £190k-a-week contract
https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/49420133
Quote:
Borussia Dortmund's England winger Jadon Sancho has agreed a new contract with the Bundesliga club worth about £190,000 a week, including bonuses.

The 19-year-old, who was the subject of summer interest from Manchester United, scored 13 goals last season as Dortmund finished second behind Bayern Munich.

Sancho also scored in their opening league game this term - Saturday's 5-1 win over Augsburg.

Signed from Manchester City in 2017, his previous deal ran until 2022.

Sancho, who was part of Watford's academy before joining City, made his England debut against Croatia in October 2018 and has six caps.
:D

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: see as you smile like you found gold! Bro, we all have the same Google and we have all heard the same news. provide the contract to prove it.

i have googled multiple links and their highest-paid player, talisman and captain, Reus is not even on that amount in Euros, talkess of pounds sterling

https://www.sportseon.com/money/borussi ... -salaries/

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:50 pm 

this was from the BBC ...The BBC are always on point when it comes to contracts and transfers

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 494 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next