CHELSEA FOOTBALL CLUB 2019/2020 SEASON THREAD

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: CHELSEA FOOTBALL CLUB 2019/2020 SEASON THREAD

Post by zee »

danfo driver wrote:
kajifu wrote:So Danfo how come you curse only London clubs?
City and Liverpool are beneficiary of this curse,.
City have not disrespected me and Liverpool is irrelevant. I am indifferent towards them... no one cares about their existence. :rotf: :rotf:
You hated the Dean :thumbs: :thumbs: and Pep for exposing and destroying your hero.......the foolish and daft football-coward.
But hating Pep and the Dean only led to HBP :mrgreen: :mrgreen: for you....................so you turned your cowardly backside to other weaker coaches and their teams.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

zee wrote:
You wan make Danfo die of HBP??
He tried but Pep :thumbs: :thumbs: and the Dean :thumbs: :thumbs: just increased his blood pressure....................so he left them in peace.
But The danfo curse worked for some years vs Pool until last season when Klopp talk say enough is enough. :lol:
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

green4life wrote:
zee wrote:
He tried but Pep :thumbs: :thumbs: and the Dean :thumbs: :thumbs: just increased his blood pressure....................so he left them in peace.
But The danfo curse worked for some years vs Pool until last season when Klopp talk say enough is enough. :lol:
It never work 'cos Pep :thumbs: :thumbs: was winning everything and Danfo hates Pep :thumbs: :thumbs: more than any person on earth.
Danfo's health was the deciding factor.................Hate Pep and the Dean and increase your blood pressure. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

green4life wrote:
zee wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Funny thing is, I was actually a Klopp fan BEFORE that thing even knew Klopp existed.

As for Pool, for where?! E be like sey you no hear wetin I tell them. I told them they will NOT win the league last year and there was nothing they could do about it. That was MY decision! And we all know what happened. :lol: :lol: If they piss me off again, I will make that decree again!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

danfo driver wrote:
green4life wrote:
zee wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Funny thing is, I was actually a Klopp fan BEFORE that thing even knew Klopp existed.

As for Pool, for where?! E be like sey you no hear wetin I tell them. I told them they will NOT win the league last year and there was nothing they could do about it. That was MY decision! And we all know what happened. :lol: :lol: If they piss me off again, I will make that decree again!
Shameless lying Okokobrinko :mrgreen: ........you know Klopp that lived and played for Mainz. A city that is 21km from my house.
Silly groupie of a cowardly dwarf :mrgreen: .
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

zee wrote:
green4life wrote:
zee wrote:
It never work 'cos Pep :thumbs: :thumbs: was winning everything and Danfo hates Pep :thumbs: :thumbs: more than any person on earth.
Danfo's health was the deciding factor.................Hate Pep and the Dean and increase your blood pressure. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
He never recovered from the humiliation in the Liverpool-Barcelona thread. :cry:
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

The YeyeMan wrote:
zee wrote:
green4life wrote:
zee wrote:
He never recovered from the humiliation in the Liverpool-Barcelona thread. :cry:
I know :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ................HBP is the cure for hating. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :bump:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

G4L,

are you ready to beg me now? or you still want to risk it and "see how things go?" :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Ask Kajifu, you are playing with fire! :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

danfo driver wrote:G4L,

are you ready to beg me now? or you still want to risk it and "see how things go?" :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Beg for what? :laugh:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

green4life wrote:

Okay o! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Because I like you and you no too misbehave like Arsenal fans, you can send your begging to my PM. I no go tell anybody sey you beg. :rotf: :rotf:
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

Bigpokey was Tammy Abraham your man of the match or what? Abeg we wan-ro know please. worrahech mehn.
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

My season don finish. make una wake me when una fire lamps, playing trash like Abraham will get him fired after labor day
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

balo wrote:
Wish he recovers soon.

Pneumonia can be fatal. We should never allow our values to be compromised for a few cheap laughs. That's just me sha.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

green4life wrote:

Ha e be like you no like this your Chelsea again.
Just beg move on...
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kajifu wrote:
green4life wrote:

Just beg move on...
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

And CHO is rumored to be signing a new 52M deal at 200,000/wk.
This ish is getting ridiculous if true.
At the end of the day, he is barely a graduate from the academy.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

kajifu wrote:
green4life wrote:

Just beg move on...
You are really serious ain’t you? Wow!!!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

balo wrote:And CHO is rumored to be signing a new 52M deal at 200,000/wk.
Sancho just signed 197k a week with Dortmund....I see nothing wrong with Chelsea paying that much for the brother
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Sancho just signed 197k a week with Dortmund....I see nothing wrong with Chelsea paying that much for the brother
Provide evidence of this! Bro, you are too good to fall for lies. Dortmund's highest-paid player doesn't even earn close to that in Euros.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Provide evidence of this! Bro, you are too good to fall for lies. Dortmund's highest-paid player doesn't even earn close to that in Euros.
Jadon Sancho: Borussia Dortmund's England winger agrees new £190k-a-week contract
https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/49420133
Borussia Dortmund's England winger Jadon Sancho has agreed a new contract with the Bundesliga club worth about £190,000 a week, including bonuses.

The 19-year-old, who was the subject of summer interest from Manchester United, scored 13 goals last season as Dortmund finished second behind Bayern Munich.

Sancho also scored in their opening league game this term - Saturday's 5-1 win over Augsburg.

Signed from Manchester City in 2017, his previous deal ran until 2022.

Sancho, who was part of Watford's academy before joining City, made his England debut against Croatia in October 2018 and has six caps.
:D
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Jadon Sancho: Borussia Dortmund's England winger agrees new £190k-a-week contract
https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/49420133
Borussia Dortmund's England winger Jadon Sancho has agreed a new contract with the Bundesliga club worth about £190,000 a week, including bonuses.

The 19-year-old, who was the subject of summer interest from Manchester United, scored 13 goals last season as Dortmund finished second behind Bayern Munich.

Sancho also scored in their opening league game this term - Saturday's 5-1 win over Augsburg.

Signed from Manchester City in 2017, his previous deal ran until 2022.

Sancho, who was part of Watford's academy before joining City, made his England debut against Croatia in October 2018 and has six caps.
:D
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: see as you smile like you found gold! Bro, we all have the same Google and we have all heard the same news. provide the contract to prove it.

i have googled multiple links and their highest-paid player, talisman and captain, Reus is not even on that amount in Euros, talkess of pounds sterling

https://www.sportseon.com/money/borussi ... -salaries/
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

this was from the BBC ...The BBC are always on point when it comes to contracts and transfers
SuperEagles