Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:22 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:46 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2003 1:49 am
Posts: 8307
Adisboy wrote:
JACKAL wrote:
Adisboy wrote:
JACKAL wrote:
I have to confess, I am not sure why ….

Is it because he couldn't cut it in a tough league like Germany ?

Is it because when he played for the senior eagles in his debut VS SA he was running around like a headless chicken ?

Is it because he is doing well in a Sub standard league like Belgium ?

I just dont know why for sure.. but just dont think i trust his talent.... :blushing: :blushing: :atc:


Do you know why this is a stupid thread? It would have made more sense if the player being described was at least 27 years old with over 7/8 years experience. For you say this is plain stupidity.

whats stupid is your lack of understanding of my comments...if he was 27 years old...I wont be skeptical, I would know for sure that what the level of his talent is ! At 19-is... I can be skeptical!


Yet you claimed in an earlier thread that he REPEATEDLY FAILED at the highest level. Please quit now and stop embarassing yourself.

I am not even sure what you are disagreeing on here ….. I didn't say he "repeatedly failed"..he just didn't do so well yet at the senior level...so he has a lot to prove...Thus my skepticism..


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:52 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2003 1:49 am
Posts: 8307
DAVID OKERE IS A MUCH BETTER PLAYER THAN OSIMHEN ...Trust me people..I trust his talent.




Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:19 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2003 1:49 am
Posts: 8307
JACKAL wrote:
DAVID OKERE IS A MUCH BETTER PLAYER THAN OSIMHEN ...Trust me people..I trust his talent.


You can all see why Juventus wants this guy...
Quote:
Crystal Palace will face surprise competition from Juventus in their bid to sign David Okereke from Spezia. According to Italian outlet Il Secolo XIX, as cited on the Inside Futbol, the Turin giants are keeping a close eye on his development. The report claims a number of top-flight Italian teams have also registered an interest, with Okereke continuing to impress in the second tier.



http://www.soka25east.com/juventus-bid- ... d-okereke/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 11:35 pm
Posts: 30311
Been disappointed with the growth trend of Osimhen. At 19, and based on what he showed at U-17, he should've progressed further than he currently has. Perhaps he's a late bloomer...

Interesting that the folks at Wolfsburg have invested more faith in Josh Sargent than in Osimhen...

_________________
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:12 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 28, 2004 10:44 am
Posts: 3625
txj wrote:
Been disappointed with the growth trend of Osimhen. At 19, and based on what he showed at U-17, he should've progressed further than he currently has. Perhaps he's a late bloomer...

Interesting that the folks at Wolfsburg have invested more faith in Josh Sargent than in Osimhen...


I think your comment are unfair ...... in his first season he wasn’t old enough to play with the first team and when he made it was plagued with injuries . He is on loan to Belgium and at the end of the season will return to Wolfsburg. He should be judged over an extended period of play in the first team not a few minutes to the end of the game which is watch Wolfsburg we’re doing.He is a goal scorer something you can’t teach and it was there for all to see against Libya......all goals coming by way of open play (the same cannot be said about Jude Igahalo)!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 11:35 pm
Posts: 30311
Flex Swift wrote:
txj wrote:
Been disappointed with the growth trend of Osimhen. At 19, and based on what he showed at U-17, he should've progressed further than he currently has. Perhaps he's a late bloomer...

Interesting that the folks at Wolfsburg have invested more faith in Josh Sargent than in Osimhen...


I think your comment are unfair ...... in his first season he wasn’t old enough to play with the first team and when he made it was plagued with injuries . He is on loan to Belgium and at the end of the season will return to Wolfsburg. He should be judged over an extended period of play in the first team not a few minutes to the end of the game which is watch Wolfsburg we’re doing.He is a goal scorer something you can’t teach and it was there for all to see against Libya......all goals coming by way of open play (the same cannot be said about Jude Igahalo)!!


He had two years to show what he could do; and he did get opportunities, injuries notwithstanding...At that level, a young player must take his chances...That's how it is...

Now he's on loan, and seems to be finding his footing. But I have to say, I am a little concerned about his overall development, from his games I've seen...

_________________
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:17 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2003 1:49 am
Posts: 8307
I don't care if he is scoring on the moon...I am still skeptical of him...



Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:25 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:57 pm
Posts: 40853
Location: UK
JACKAL wrote:
I don't care if he is scoring on the moon...I am still skeptical of him...

Because you are what our fathers used to call a "stubborn goat". :rotf:

_________________
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:26 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2004 8:05 pm
Posts: 4432
JACKAL wrote:
I don't care if he is scoring on the moon...I am still skeptical of him...



It was one of 2 things that you are doing this and I am not certain which one it is:

1) Pride. Inability to admit that one is wrong. Whether due to fear or something else. It is clear he is a good player. Every player, even Messi has room for improvement. Thus I don't get your point.

2) You just love the attention and you crave people talking about your thread. Why did you even open this up?

If I am to guess it's certainly 2 but it could be 1and 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:33 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2003 1:49 am
Posts: 8307
Damunk wrote:
JACKAL wrote:
I don't care if he is scoring on the moon...I am still skeptical of him...

Because you are what our fathers used to call a "stubborn goat". :rotf:



DAFUNK, DIDNT EVEN SAY "THANK YOU" FOR THE HIGHLIGHT ?? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:35 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2003 1:49 am
Posts: 8307
highbury wrote:
JACKAL wrote:
I don't care if he is scoring on the moon...I am still skeptical of him...



It was one of 2 things that you are doing this and I am not certain which one it is:

1) Pride. Inability to admit that one is wrong. Whether due to fear or something else. It is clear he is a good player. Every player, even Messi has room for improvement. Thus I don't get your point.

2) You just love the attention and you crave people talking about your thread. Why did you even open this up?

If I am to guess it's certainly 2 but it could be 1and 2.


What about number #3 : I am allowed to have my doubts and it could turn out I am right in the end !!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:08 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:57 pm
Posts: 40853
Location: UK
JACKAL wrote:
Damunk wrote:
JACKAL wrote:
I don't care if he is scoring on the moon...I am still skeptical of him...

Because you are what our fathers used to call a "stubborn goat". :rotf:



DAFUNK, DIDNT EVEN SAY "THANK YOU" FOR THE HIGHLIGHT ?? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I woulda, but the video doesnt show in the UK.
So, no thanks. :taunt:

_________________
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:17 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:33 pm
Posts: 9052
Damunk wrote:
JACKAL wrote:
I don't care if he is scoring on the moon...I am still skeptical of him...

Because you are what our fathers used to call a "stubborn goat". :rotf:

Jackal is being sarcastic.

_________________
I am happy


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:24 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2005 12:26 am
Posts: 2298
JACKAL wrote:
I don't care if he is scoring on the moon...I am still skeptical of him...



Osimhen is burying your skepticism, goal by goal, month by month. I always liked people like you in my life, because you guarantee that I will take it higher. For myself o...in addition to shoving the san-san deep down your throat!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:42 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 2:51 pm
Posts: 14149
Location: South London
I’m skeptical of anyone called the Jackal!
The guys probably mixed Ghanaian and Cameroonian!

_________________
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:21 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2003 1:49 am
Posts: 8307
I am sorry, I missed the game yesterday versus Amies. Did Osimhen score that hat trick you were all waiting for ? :taunt: :mrgreen:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 2:35 pm
Posts: 38984
Location: Somewhere
JACKAL wrote:
I am sorry, I missed the game yesterday versus Amies. Did Osimhen score that hat trick you were all waiting for ? :taunt: :mrgreen:


No, but Aubameyang, Lacazette, Sterling, Aguero, Harry Kane, Messi, etc all scored their customary hat-tricks.

_________________
Image
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:22 pm
Posts: 47141
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
JACKAL wrote:
I am sorry, I missed the game yesterday versus Amies. Did Osimhen score that hat trick you were all waiting for ? :taunt: :mrgreen:


No, but Aubameyang, Lacazette, Sterling, Aguero, Harry Kane, Messi, etc all scored their customary hat-tricks.


He is skeptical of their talents as well...

_________________
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 84215
Location: Earth
:bump: :bump: :bump:

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:00 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 1:09 pm
Posts: 21919
Location: NORTH AMERICA
Ekorian wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:
Or maybe you're just a clown whose opinion is as consequential as that of a circus monkey.

Solowe is an attention seeking whore. His opinion is as relevant and valuable as a penny buried beneath the Atlantic ocean.

Peacock has never been right about anything footy-related. He's just attention-whoring.

_________________
CONMAN TRUMP WILL BE IMPEACHED IN THE HOUSE OF REP. NOT ONLY BECAUSE OF UKRAINE BUT HE'S ALSO GUILTY OF MORAL EQUIVALENT OF TREASON.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:08 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2003 1:49 am
Posts: 8307
Did he score 6 goals this week ??? please somebody tell me !! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 5:25 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:57 pm
Posts: 40853
Location: UK
JACKAL wrote:
Did he score 6 goals this week ??? please somebody tell me !! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
He did.
Can you now let us hear word, abeg? :roll:

_________________
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2005 3:33 am
Posts: 4612
Location: Embedded with the nomads in the Sahara
JACKAL wrote:
I have to confess, I am not sure why ….

Is it because he couldn't cut it in a tough league like Germany ?

Is it because when he played for the senior eagles in his debut VS SA he was running around like a headless chicken ?

Is it because he is doing well in a Sub standard league like Belgium ?

I just dont know why for sure.. but just dont think i trust his talent.... :blushing: :blushing: :atc:

Not surprising based on your opinion of Pepe after 4 games at Arsenal despite all his accomplishments at Ligue 1.

_________________
Niente Ÿ impossibile!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 53 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group