Chelsea 1 v Leicester 1

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet
Chelsea 1 v Leicester 1

Post by oloye »

Chelsea on fire as Ndidi sleep walks into disaster. He keeps taking these silly mistakes of making too many touches where it is not necessary. He will be slayed today by Leicester fans again
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
bk-one
Egg
Egg
Re: Chelsea 1 v Leicester 0

Post by bk-one »

Jorginho is one damn good footballer. Very underrated.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Ndidi mounted and banged.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

It is not by force to play out from the rear. At this level being caught out like that is just unpardonable, not when you can simply pass the ball back.

The tempo of the games has been fast and furious, to be so languid just shows a team that dis not warm up properly.

Chelsea have been all over them like bees
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Meanwhile Giroud is giving Evans a torrid time.

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

If Chelsea does not beat this Leicester team by 4 goals, then their play is all gra gra

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

That Tielemans is stinking up the midfield for Leicester, together with the hype called Maddison.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

oloye wrote:That Tielemans is stinking up the midfield for Leicester, together with the hype called Maddison.
I couldnt believe the hype for this kid last season! He wasnt great in Belgium and no top club wanted him. Went to Monaco and was useless there and they pushed him out. Then this summer came and the english press and their fans were singing his praises... remarkable!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Ndidi has been absolute garbage
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

The CFC boys started like they were shot out of a cannon before falling back into a defensive shell the last 20 mins. CFC on top but Leicester in control at the moment.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Tobi17 wrote:Ndidi has been absolute garbage
Errors happen to the best of them. He’s settled into the game since then.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

In fairness to him, he has since recovered from the mistake and has so far been one of the best players on the Leicester team, but that mistake was enough to damage him for this match. Unless he scores or Leicester get something out of the game, he would be roasted after the match for sure.

Leicester has to get out one of Maddison or Tielemans, both are minus to the team

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

green4life wrote:The CFC boys started like they were shot out of a cannon before falling back into a defensive shell the last 20 mins. CFC on top but Leicester in control at the moment.
Lampard needs to work on this. I have noticed that in all of his Chelsea games and also noticed it when his Derby played Leeds last season. They come out aggressive and fighting and then, they relax afterward. he needs to find that balance.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

green4life wrote:
Errors happen to the best of them. He’s settled into the game since then.

Ndidi is presently my favorite player in football.

For the role he plays and the height he should aspire to, he needs to cut out that fucckery from his game. Thats just unacceptable. Its happened several times over the last few months now and he needs to wake up!
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Maddison smh.... He has killed Leicester twice now with what they call fuckery

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

oloye wrote:Chelsea on fire as Ndidi sleep walks into disaster. He keeps taking these silly mistakes of making too many touches where it is not necessary. He will be slayed today by Leicester fans again
This. I dont recall him doing this in the past. He has been a tad bit sloppy today.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Rogers again lacking in tactical details.

His 3 in central midfield are badly out of structure.

Then upfront he has two #10s in wide positions with the fullbacks unable to transition to wide backs.

A miracle they’re still only one goal down.
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Chelsea is struggling
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

metalalloy wrote:
oloye wrote:Chelsea on fire as Ndidi sleep walks into disaster. He keeps taking these silly mistakes of making too many touches where it is not necessary. He will be slayed today by Leicester fans again
This. I dont recall him doing this in the past. He has been a tad bit sloppy today.
Then you have forgotten the afcon, and the incident that had the Leicester fans cursing him out :lol:

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Chelsea is struggling
All that first half gra gra of it does not produce goals, it has a way of coming back to haunt you.

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

The trash Abraham coming on
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

see madison waste pass again.. these guys sef
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

And Lamps decides to go for Tammy