Messi is nothing but a club footballer

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Messi is nothing but a club footballer

Post by kajifu »

cchinukw wrote:Messi may be a bottler for his country but has never failed to be on target against Nigeria.
Well only against Naija team B.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

kajifu wrote:
cchinukw wrote:Messi may be a bottler for his country but has never failed to be on target against Nigeria.
Well only against Naija team B.
Every Nigerian team is a team B.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

So we will see Messi shine this weekend again after missing in copa America.
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

kajifu wrote:So we will see Messi shine this weekend again after missing in copa America.
Messi is injured, you are far too classy to be a blind hater like the likes of clay kajifu
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

King Futcha wrote:
kajifu wrote:So we will see Messi shine this weekend again after missing in copa America.
Messi is injured, you are far too classy to be a blind hater like the likes of clay kajifu
Frazier, how can I worship your little god who fluffs his omnipotent lines when it really matters? In my part of the world, we burn gods who do not deliver, thereby revealing their wooden nature.

The Mickey Mouse Midget Messi should have been cast into the dustbin of football history and burned in effigy long time ago. But why am I not surprised that you still worship at his altar, and offer him your undying love and adoration? You are still adoring Joe "Bash me Brainless" Frazier who did not know when to stop boring through sledgehammer blows to throw his lame left hook. :lol:
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

King Futcha wrote:
Messi is injured, you are far too classy to be a blind hater like the likes of clay kajifu[/quote
Chief Futcha easy,what happen that he got injured?During copa or in training?
When will he be back?My regards to him
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

ohsee wrote:
King Futcha wrote:
Frazier, how can I worship your little god who fluffs his omnipotent lines when it really matters? In my part of the world, we burn gods who do not deliver, thereby revealing their wooden nature.

The Mickey Mouse Midget Messi should have been cast into the dustbin of football history and burned in effigy long time ago. But why am I not surprised that you still worship at his altar, and offer him your undying love and adoration? You are still adoring Joe "Bash me Brainless" Frazier who did not know when to stop boring through sledgehammer blows to throw his lame left hook. :lol:
a wise man once said "let your opponents hang themselves just sell them the rope"... i often implore that with you clay but it is becoming to easy and boring so i may switch things up.
Saints baby we did it
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

kajifu wrote:
King Futcha wrote:
Messi is injured, you are far too classy to be a blind hater like the likes of clay kajifu[/quote
hello my good man, the injury occurred a few weeks ago, in training i believe... he should be back in about two weeks.
Saints baby we did it
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

King Futcha wrote:
kajifu wrote:
King Futcha wrote:
hello my good man, the injury occurred a few weeks ago, in training i believe... he should be back in about two weeks.
Ok please tell him to rest and come back in October,Barca look average without him and let the playing field level before he comes back.
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

King Futcha wrote:
ohsee wrote:
King Futcha wrote:

a wise man once said "let your opponents hang themselves just sell them the rope"... i often implore that with you clay but it is becoming to easy and boring so i may switch things up.
:D :D :D :D :D
Translation into English: :lol:
I will keep worshiping the Mickey Mouse Midget Messi even though I know he is just a wooden god. :lol: