The Hangers and Assisters (Season 21/22)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: The Hangers - Match Week 2

Post by Bigpokey24 »

So in 1990 you were 23years old. So that was 29 years ago, if we do mathematics we conclude you are 52 almost 53...kai you most def get round belle... chei old man still hustling footballers..chei...the worst part be say ya name nah kuku...do you know what kuku means? :scared: :rotf: send me flight ticket , so we fit settle am....all that wan nah torey
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

Bigpokey24 wrote:So in 1990 you were 23years old. So that was 29 years ago, if we do mathematics we conclude you are 52 almost 53...kai you most def get round belle... chei old man still hustling footballers..chei...the worst part be say ya name nah kuku...do you know what kuku means? :scared: :rotf: send me flight ticket , so we fit settle am....all that wan nah torey

Last edited by chief nfachairman on Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

NFAChiarman abeg take it easy o. Family insults will get you banned here.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

chief nfachairman wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:So in 1990 you were 23years old. So that was 29 years ago, if we do mathematics we conclude you are 52 almost 53...kai you most def get round belle... chei old man still hustling footballers..chei...the worst part be say ya name nah kuku...do you know what kuku means? :scared: :rotf: send me flight ticket , so we fit settle am....all that wan nah torey

See mumu that can't even read, comprehend and calculate. Ode gba ni e. Olodo raised to the power 5000. Your brain is made out of *angel* material.

A forummer met me on the football field recently. I'm 6'3" and fit. I'll nack you xxxxxxxx, put you to dance naked in a cage for just $1, I'll leave that to my maiguard to handle.

Broke guy, you are looking for free ticket. Go get a job and save for 10yrs or You better stowaway back to naija, same way you got out of this country. Anyway, I shouldn't bother, Trump would send you down very soon and I'll send a truck to lift u from mma cargo section and dump you right into the 3rd mainland lagoon. Nigeria needs one less id!ot . We are already experiencimg one as our president.
Cheeeeeiiiiiii ..... see finishing. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I didn’t know nfa get yabis like dis o . Kai , the porker just got yabbed off the www. :laugh: This is brutal. Bigporker should go into hiding for 90 days then change his handle to smoke bacon. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

chief nfachairman wrote:

See mumu that can't even read, comprehend and calculate. Ode gba ni e. Olodo raised to the power 5000. Your brain is made out of breast implant.

A forummer met me on the football field recently. I'm 6'3" and fit. I'll nack your ugly girlfriend ( def using 8condoms), put your sister to dance naked in a cage for just $1 and as for the defiled womb you came from, I'll leave that to my maiguard to handle.

Broke guy, you are looking for free ticket. Go get a job and save for 10yrs or You better stowaway back to naija, same way you got out of this country. Anyway, I shouldn't bother, Trump would send you down very soon and I'll send a truck to lift u from mma cargo section and dump you right into the 3rd mainland lagoon. Nigeria needs one less id!ot . We are already experiencimg one as our president.
Stop stalling, send the flight ticket....you already PM me your cell phone, home address and name.... once you send me the flight ticket (round trip) I go show....then we fit settle am...You dey use cash app? Send am...round trip flight via delta airlines nah like $1200.00
SuperEagles

Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

This is no longer funny! Bp and NFA chairman, please sheath your swords and let peace reign. I know you are both matured and intelligent, but this is getting out of hand, and it will be a shame if these threats become an incident.
Moderators, please PM the two of them and help put an end to the acrimony. We are supposed to be one family and CEs should not egg them on.
I am happy
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Dammy wrote:This is no longer funny! Bp and NFA chairman, please sheath your swords and let peace reign. I know you are both matured and intelligent, but this is getting out of hand, and it will be a shame if these threats become an incident.
Moderators, please PM the two of them and help put an end to the acrimony. We are supposed to be one family and CEs should not egg them on.
That nfa, dude sent me a PM with all his info , do you want me to send it to you. He says he wants to beat me up.

So remove my name from his craziness..the bobo isn't stable at all..the mods do turn a blind eye..they are waiting for BP to break forum rules...however I am too intelligent to break the rules 8-) I just want that nfa dude to send the money
Last edited by Bigpokey24 on Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
SuperEagles

cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Dammy wrote:This is no longer funny! Bp and NFA chairman, please sheath your swords and let peace reign. I know you are both matured and intelligent, but this is getting out of hand, and it will be a shame if these threats become an incident.
I support.

Guys make una chill. Haba!

We all come here to let off steam. If I see you guys together, I will buy una nkwobi first before una decide if to trade blows. My guess is both of you will be rolling the floor laffing your heads off.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Seriously BigP and nfachair can I appeal to you guys please let this thread continue in peace.

I may have to delete the insults so that we can have a clean thread. Cheers.

chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

cchinukw wrote:Seriously BigP and nfachair can I appeal to you guys please let this thread continue in peace.

Deleted.

I realized that he is a child and actually lacks any form of self pride, else, he would not be begging me for money on a public forum.

He honestly needs to get a job.

Im done with it/him.
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

chief nfachairman wrote:
cchinukw wrote:Seriously BigP and nfachair can I appeal to you guys please let this thread continue in peace.

Deleted.

I realized that he is a child and actually lacks any form of self pride, else, he would not be begging me for money on a public forum.

He honestly needs to get a job.

Im done with it/him.
Thanks man.

I had moved the discussion to F2F. I guess I'll do same there at your insistence while still keeping the ring open :thumb:

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Let's get this straight this nfa chairman insulted someone's mother and the mod said thank you to him..smh
SuperEagles

cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Let's get this straight this nfa chairman insulted someone's mother and the mod said thank you to him..smh
You would be referring to me.

If you can still pinpoint any parental insults kindly highlight them. My thanks was in relation to the fact that he was mature and big enough to sheath his sword and actually edit any such references.

I have opened F2F so if your blood still dey hot make you go there. Link below:

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=296700

You have 2 fights pending. Another with Okidoki. Onle you wan :thumbs: :thumbs:

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

cchinukw wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:Let's get this straight this nfa chairman insulted someone's mother and the mod said thank you to him..smh

If you can still pinpoint any parental insults kindly highlight them. My thanks was in relation to the fact that he was mature and big enough to sheath his sword and actually edit any such references.

you are kidding me for real... I guess the comments up there nah magic ..maybe dem don do you yonder..carry on..I have PMed you so you fit open ya eyes see
SuperEagles

cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
cchinukw wrote:

you are kidding me for real... I guess the comments up there nah magic ..maybe dem don do you yonder..carry on..I have PMed you so you fit open ya eyes see
No yawa.

I've replied. Let's start over again.

john12
Egg
Egg
Ahmed Musa with Lovely assist

Post by john12 »

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1enwDcA5Nu ... xihxozqlmp
Put the boy in the middle and see what happens
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Ahmed Musa with Lovely assist

Post by cchinukw »

john12 wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/B1enwDcA5Nu ... xihxozqlmp
Put the boy in the middle and see what happens
Merged

Reason: Hanger related.

The Observer
Egg
Egg

Post by The Observer »

Tammy Abraham with a brace for Chelsea and Ovie Ejaria also on the score sheet for the second time within a week for Reading.
Every soul shall taste of death. And you shall be paid on the Day of Resurrection only that which you have fairly earned. Whoever is removed from the fire of Hell and is made to enter the Garden, he indeed is successful. The life of this world is nothing but the comfort of illusion – Quran 3: 185
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

The Observer wrote:Tammy Abraham with a brace for Chelsea and Ovie Ejaria also on the score sheet for the second time within a week for Reading.
Etebo has n okra soup. Aribo also gunning for Etebo
OCCUPY NFF!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

The Observer wrote:Tammy Abraham with a brace for Chelsea and Ovie Ejaria also on the score sheet for the second time within a week for Reading.
Kindly edit this and stop adding Abraham to this thread..the guy isn't a Nigerian International
SuperEagles

chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Simon Moses don hang for Nantes. Came in as a sub
kawawa
Egg
Egg

Post by kawawa »