Kingsley Ehizibue of cologne is dynamite.

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Yiba
Egg
Egg
Kingsley Ehizibue of cologne is dynamite.

Post by Yiba »

I am watching Dortmund visit Cologne in a NRW cracker and Dutch-Nigerian Kingsley Ehizibue has been outstanding for Cologne as RB. His positive and astute positioning has been instrumental for Cologne.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Kingsley Ehizibue of cologne is dynamite.

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Yiba wrote:I am watching Dortmund visit Cologne in a NRW cracker and Dutch-Nigerian Kingsley Ehizibue has been outstanding for Cologne as RB. His positive and astute positioning has been instrumental for Cologne.

does Rohr know about him?
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
The Observer
Egg
Egg

Post by The Observer »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Yiba wrote:I am watching Dortmund visit Cologne in a NRW cracker and Dutch-Nigerian Kingsley Ehizibue has been outstanding for Cologne as RB. His positive and astute positioning has been instrumental for Cologne.

does Rohr know about him?
He was going to be invited for the friendly with Ukraine .

https://owngoalnigeria.com/2019/08/22/n ... -friendly/
Every soul shall taste of death. And you shall be paid on the Day of Resurrection only that which you have fairly earned. Whoever is removed from the fire of Hell and is made to enter the Garden, he indeed is successful. The life of this world is nothing but the comfort of illusion – Quran 3: 185
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

game is on FS2
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Chei! Nigerians na bad luck. Ehizibue don fooock up, come allow Dortmund to score the second goal.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Yiba
Egg
Egg

Post by Yiba »

danfo driver wrote:Chei! Nigerians na bad luck. Ehizibue don fooock up, come allow Dortmund to score the second goal.
Interestingly, the second goal for Dortmund was Ehizibue's only mistake so far!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Yiba wrote:
danfo driver wrote:Chei! Nigerians na bad luck. Ehizibue don fooock up, come allow Dortmund to score the second goal.
It was a terrible mistake to make and the mistake itself was terrible.

1. He cost his team the game; and

2. That was very poor defending. You should never allow the "striker" out jump you, over your back like that. Thats elementary.

***I didnt watch the whole game, but the commentators kept praising his performance. So, I suspect he did well. He should build on it
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Yiba
Egg
Egg

Post by Yiba »

danfo driver wrote:
Yiba wrote:

2. That was very poor defending. You should never allow the "striker" out jump you, over your back like that. Thats elementary.

***I didnt watch the whole game, but the commentators kept praising his performance. So, I suspect he did well. He should build on it
In the first half, he was not fazed by names like Reus, Sancho etc. In duels, he was outstanding. Mind you, he is only 24 years old and still learning.

My take away for Ehizibue is he could progress to greater things. Because he is pure class.

He did not play ajebutter football. He was rugged but clever in his tackles. Unfortunately, Cologne settled too early for a draw. Then Dortmund mounted pressure and the individual class of Sancho and Hakimi scored the decider.

Even Kicker that is very conservative gave him a scorecard of 3. And the best player for Cologne today.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Ehibizue will own Nigeria's RB position when his nationality switch is approved by FIFA.
I am happy
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Dammy wrote:Ehibizue will own Nigeria's RB position when his nationality switch is approved by FIFA.

He is better than Tyrone Ebuehi?
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

ANC wrote:
Dammy wrote:Ehibizue will own Nigeria's RB position when his nationality switch is approved by FIFA.

He is better than Tyrone Ebuehi?
Hard to call who's better as they are both very technically sound players, but I reckon Ehibizue will end up having the edge on that RB position due to Ebuehi's history with injuries...
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

How about Ola Aina?
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

olu wrote:How about Ola Aina?
We are blessed to have them all, though for Aina for Rohr to pick a CB over him must have been tough.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

Agree.
I had stated last week the he definitely is a ‘Must Have’ for Nigeria.
Hope the reports that he is being processed for a nationality change is true.
I see him as the better of all our RB options.
Yiba wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Yiba wrote:

In the first half, he was not fazed by names like Reus, Sancho etc. In duels, he was outstanding. Mind you, he is only 24 years old and still learning.

My take away for Ehizibue is he could progress to greater things. Because he is pure class.

He did not play ajebutter football. He was rugged but clever in his tackles. Unfortunately, Cologne settled too early for a draw. Then Dortmund mounted pressure and the individual class of Sancho and Hakimi scored the decider.

Even Kicker that is very conservative gave him a scorecard of 3. And the best player for Cologne today.
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

I watched the game and the guy caught my eye. Very pacy, strong on the tackle, and quite technically sound. He'd be an asset to the Super Eagles.

I was coming to mention him and found this thread. Well done, Yiba.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
Yiba
Egg
Egg

Post by Yiba »

Cally wrote:I watched the game and the guy caught my eye. Very pacy, strong on the tackle, and quite technically sound. He'd be an asset to the Super Eagles.

I was coming to mention him and found this thread. Well done, Yiba.
If you watched the match closely, especially in the first half, Ehizibue took the pressure away from his colleagues in defence. He exudes confidence with the ball. IMHO, it's an asset that a coach or goalkeeper needs to command his attack from the back.
Yiba
Egg
Egg

Post by Yiba »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

The boy has clearly stated in the past that he wants to play for Holland not Nigeria but the Dutch obviously don’t see have him ever in their plans. If he can’t even get a call from Holland he’s not likely to be better than what we have already.

Unfortunately, the boy is useless :boo:
OCCUPY NFF!!
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

Maybe Netherlands has better FBs than us?
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:The boy has clearly stated in the past that he wants to play for Holland not Nigeria but the Dutch obviously don’t see have him ever in their plans. If he can’t even get a call from Holland he’s not likely to be better than what we have already.

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

olu wrote:Maybe Netherlands has better FBs than us?
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:The boy has clearly stated in the past that he wants to play for Holland not Nigeria but the Dutch obviously don’t see have him ever in their plans. If he can’t even get a call from Holland he’s not likely to be better than what we have already.

That sounded so silly, if he’s not able to make a team ranked way higher than us then he’s not good enough for us. We that have been using Shehu a midfielder as our RB. He’s playing in the Bundesliga and playing well, I don’t see why he can’t get a shot if he’s willing. Speaks English so should be able to fit into the team. This is much better than that little U-19 2nd division kid they were trying to sell us.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

maceo4 wrote:

That sounded so silly, if he’s not able to make a team ranked way higher than us then he’s not good enough for us. We that have been using Shehu a midfielder as our RB. He’s playing in the Bundesliga and playing well, I don’t see why he can’t get a shot if he’s willing. Speaks English so should be able to fit into the team. This is much better than that little U-19 2nd division kid they were trying to sell us.
Holland is almost guaranteed to be ranked higher than us as long as they only lose to Uefa teams. Besides, what part of the boy has committed to Holland do you not understand?
OCCUPY NFF!!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

Holland is almost guaranteed to be ranked higher than us as long as they only lose to Uefa teams. Besides, what part of the boy has committed to Holland do you not understand?
The part where they said we’ve filed for his switch, I hope it’s true sha...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

You are a lair and an imbecile. When did he turn down Nigeria??? Dammy posted on this very thread that he would have been invited for the game vs Ukraine but for the FIFA switch you dyslexic moron. I hope more and more of these foreign born players of Nigerian descent change their FIFA nationalities and play for Nigeria so you will finally kill yourself since it seems to get you triggered. Useless dog. :curse: :curse:
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.